Tatsumi

Tatsumi.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/166291799/#166345196
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder Akame watched.

Still like her, still happy she won.

What?

did she? Did Hinowa Crush(sp?) reveal that?

I would prefer a story about a dragon with a tsundere girl raising a kid over HgY.

Also, she explained in the final chapter of the normal manga. The spin-off didn't reveal anything about any of the old cast.

I never did get round to reading the last chapter.
I honestly didn't realize Mine was already pregnant

It had to be before Tatsumi was captured, they didn't have time together after that. Though Mine was in an even bigger pinch than she thought during the coliseum fight, having both her, her boyfriend and their baby at risk, besides her companions and the revolution.

Is that from the epilogue? Was it finally scanned?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/166291799/#166345196
Yes.

I didn't notice they were linking fingers before. Cute

Thanks! Hopefully it'll get translated one day.

I knew she wasn't going to die in the manga but I was still having hope that the author wasn't enough of a spineless pussy to kill her off like the anime did. Would've been an interesting way to move the plot forward.

the only translation out right now was done by someone on reddit so it is probability crappy translation. though i am still surprised that reddit was the first to do it this time (normally they would be linking to a thread on Sup Forums).

t. esdeath cuck

Wait he can talk?

Trash

i still was hoped to see Mine as a pregnant housewife.

I hated her.

Cancerbag manga. The only good parts were Wave and Kurome.

i have no idea what you said, i can't tell if you were hopping that she ether died or lived.

in what way would it have moved the plot forward in an interesting way?

I miss Mine's lesbian megane friend, she was cute.

even though i loved this ship i wished it happened more slowly and natural so it didn't feel rushed, also their kid should of been conceived after mine rescues tatsumi.

are you saying he should have fucked her while she was comatose?

you what is funny is that mine is the authors favorite while her arch enemy Seryu is the artist's favorite. also both characters seem to have a connection to their team leaders.

maaaaybe, but seriously, i think that the coma thing was unnecessary as it only happened to keep mine from the final battle and she lost pumpkin and already wrote her retirement letter so he already can't fight in the final battle, it also would of been more interesting to see how she would deal with the fact of potentially losing her boyfriend to his teigu.

it would of been the best time to create a human/dragon hybrid. plus it would be the least messed up thing to happen in that manga especially with the existence of wild hunt.

yeah, but in this instance it would be a protagonist doing it

mby its because i didn't like it that my brain isn't trying to remember that but was mine pregnant at the end?

can always say that tyrant made him do it or is affecting his thinking, he was merged with it at that point and i don't think an animal would understand what consent is.

yes, but we never get to see her pregnant.

Sheele?

Why would Tatsumi care about Esdeath?

He didn't, Mine just found out that she forcibly stole his first kiss before she even fell in love with him and the only fair response to that is to take his virginity.

>Tfw Sheele will never hug you

I bet a hug from her is one of the best things ever.

>Sheele?
was she honestly a lesbian?