YuYuYu

Why wasn't this plan a?
Your options:
>Neon Genesis Evangelion style assimilation plot powered by human sacrifices because there are no alternatives.
>Just one punch the enemy away because it's apparently possible.

Well, 1. is the obvious choice.

Because a) the heavenly gods had never directly shown up before this point, they always sent the vertex to fight for them leading to an endless war of attrition, and b) doing so only worked by sacrificing the Shinju's life, which it was understandably hesitant about doing. If it hadn't worked, humanity would be left with absolutely no protection from the heavenly gods.

Don't bullshit me, no one knew that this was even an option.
Shinju was going to die anyway, so it's basically a free cast on death.
You realize, that if the yushas ever failed - even once. Then it would have instantly been GG WP.
But this one time, they "could not have been relied upon to do it".
I call BS
>hesitant about doing
>NOT the assimilation plot option
It's indefensible.
The only thing that can be said to defend this is pic related.

I don't understand what your problem is with this. Instrumentality stuff is the "safe" option because it ends the war on a technicality, god-punching is the risky option because it sacrifices Shinju.
Presumably Shinju would not have died if they'd done the instrumentality thing, because in that case it wouldn't have to keep expending energy to protect humanity. It was only dying in the first place because it had to keep giving energy to the wall and stuff.

Yuuki Yuuna lost its chance to make history by giving us the most generic asspull ending imaginable. SAD.

This MIGHT have been debatable if the option was on the table. But it wasn't.
Like this, it is just an asspull. It is literally the "I did not know I had this sword" twist.

Yuuna punching stuff is always on the table, she has never not punched stuff. She just did it with a boost from the Shinju this time. Not that different from a mankai.

Yuuna literally one-punched the world of flames out of existence.

She punched the sun to death in S1, it's what she does.

Press S to spit on the grave

>"That's right. This is how you should be... Miyoshi-san, if there's anything I can do to help you save your friend, I'll do all that's in my powers".
>Mebuki didn't know who Karin's friend that she wanted to save was. But her goal was a world with no sacrifices. And for that ideal of hers, and to help a former rival of hers, she was willing to do her utmost.

This Chekhov's gun had to fire, but didn't. Is this official conferment how sentinels worthless are?

She provided moral support

Because doing so makes the Shinju die, retard.

What about all those faceless taishamen who became plants?

They'll be eaten.

>Shinju was going to die anyway
No, it wasn't, because their original plan was the Shinkon.

>implying the human sacrifices will stop happening

If anything, it's more likely now than ever with Shinju dead and the gods presumably alive.

>the gods presumably alive
nope, they are ALL dead

Prove it

Only Shinju was confirmed to be dead as far as I know.

They have no hero powers anymore, they are basically free kills now.
If the gods were still alive, they would instantly kill the humans.
There is no more barrier to keep up the illusion, therefore the world should be fire, but it isn't.

Also 100% proof:
"Yuuna can never recover as long as the world of flames exists"

That was an alien mothership, not a god. They should had tried sending a computer virus first.

"Yuuna can never recover as long as the world of flames exists"

>implying the heavenly gods are the same as the world of flames
Read NoWaYu.

Does Earth even exist anymore? It's stated that everything beyond the barrier is destroyed and it looks more like the surface of the Sun than anything else.

the world of flames was caused by the Heavenly Gods "rewriting the logic of the world"

that was from Nowayu

When will Madokafags stop projecting Madoka onto YuYuYu and demand edgy endings just because Urobuchi undid Madoka's original ending for more money?

>he didn't read NoWaYu

Read NoWaYu

This.
Yuuna killed the heavenly gods, and the world went back to being regular earth.
The age of gods is over. It's really classical. Why don't you get it?

He didn't, Rebellion is not canon.

I've seen more posts of yours than of these supposed Madokafags. Now fuck off.

Fuck off, shitposter. Nobody is talking about Madoka.

Rebellion's ending is literally 11/10, if you don't understand why, then the joke is on you.

Will reading it somehow make the ending good? If not then no thanks, and even if it does LNs are awful 100% of the time.

I liked this ending, but the episode itelf felt kinda rushed and the fight against the heavenly gods was nowhere near as climactic as it should have been. They really should have made it 1 hour long like people were suggesting.

True, especially with the actual ending being a slideshow

I hope we get a NoWaYu anime

Multimedia productions that started as an anime are incredibly annoying (yes it was announced this way and had one of then run concurrently with S1). Couldn't they have just had the 10 fucking lines or couple of scenes needed to cover this. Fuck, make either S1 or S2 be 2 episodes and cover more world functionality.

We didn't meme enough about it being double-length.