Love Live! Sunshine!!

Are you going to miss them?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/whmemi.mp4
love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Live!_Sunshine!!_School_idol_diary
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2018-01-05/love-live-sunshine-anime-film-project-is-all-new-work/.126090
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I beat my dick off to Kanan and Dia a lot so nope, they'll always be close to my heart.

So, I decided to read School Idol Diary for Sunshine and apparently there is a family drama in the Kurosawa's with Dia hating the family practices and Ruby fearing Dia having an arranged marriage. So, that's something.

>dude fuck tradition and marriage and men and shit girls love is the best and soo epic!!
sasuga s*kurako

Also, You sleeps in class 10/10

It didn't come off as that heavy-handed though. Overall, diaries were really good.

I already miss Yoshiko.

haha...

No

Have this wallpaper.
A friend from /w/ edited it to take out the weird skin-colored fangs most of them had.

I love Yoshiko.

I love Riko.
She's cute, sweet and very talented!
She's dorky and clumsy when she's with Yoshiko and Mari, but very serious and dedicated around Dia and Maru.

Riko is a dirty homewrecker bitch.

I love Kanan

Only Riko

i love cute chuuni! i want to marry cute chuuni!!

we've still got a movie and a few years of songs to go

I even stopped listening to their music so I don't miss them.

Aikyan is not a chuuni, she just play one.
3D Yoshiko is also nice.

I already miss them, I can't believe it already ended, it felt both seasons so short.
I still feel like tomorrow we'll get a new Ep.

how do you go from this < to this

They'll never be gone if they're always living in my heart.
Plus the game and movie are coming out this year so there's going to be a lot more of them to come.

I want to lick mari tummy

Sunshine truly captures the hardships of being school idol.

my.mixtape.moe/whmemi.mp4

You is extremely cute in the manga.

muh aguri not there

How much is translated?

Why does she have a cardboard cutter at school?

She's a delinquent.

Cute baka You.

Funny how charming Sunshine can be with no dialogue at all, and how cringe it can be when you make the girls constantly give cheesy ass speeches that no human would say in real life

Love Live Sunshine Edgy Reboot
>Chika is depressed and gains schizophrenia
>You's father died when his ship sunk. You waits at the dock for him every week even though she never comes
>Riko is in Chika's imagination. Everyone pretends to see her even though they can't to appease Chika
>Ruby has severe autism and Dia cries about it everyday
>Yoshiko has multiple personality disorder
>Hanamaru is bullied everyday for her speech imediment
>Dia is sexually assaulted by her father and will be sold off to an equally abusive husband
>Kanan's parents are dead and she pretends they're just somewhere else
>Mari is neglected by her parents and has been isolated from society for most of her life, only occasionally being able to break out to be with Dia and Kanan when she was younger
>They all meet in group therapy
Would you watch?

shuka would say in real life though

>Would you watch?
No.

Too edgy. I came here for smiles, laughs and the occasional tears.

It might not be up to date, but it looks like everything released up till March 2017 has been translated.
love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Live!_Sunshine!!_School_idol_diary

My wife is cute regardless of the medium.

Every character is cuter in the manga. It's a real shame they lost so much of that in the anime.

Here's a preview of my chapter 8 translation

He's doing it. boys! Yes! From, what I've read so far, I've been enjoying what I've been able to gleam off the few translated bits so far!

No, fuck off.

Not really, no.

:)

I want to marry this baka

So we can all agree that the Kurosawa sisters are the best thing to happen to the entire franchise, right?

>dad
>she
Dumb edgeposter

Why did the anime remove her entire personality? I like cheeky genki You a lot.

bai bai

What the fuck, where is this from? I thought chapters 8-11 weren't translated.

Well, I mean its hard to show her personality when you barely see her at all. I would've liked seeing You a lot more now knowing what her personality is like.

She is a hardcore, look how she is cutting on the desk without a cutting mat too

He's translating them.

Also, where's Chapter 7? I only found up to Ch. 6

I once watched this on Tokyo MX.
It was so fucking dull and boring.

>we never saw this smile in the show
Sunshine a shit

the perfect crime

Who though? I thought I () was the only one. Don't want to waste my time if someone else is already on it.

I thought you guys were the same person.

Eh, I'll probably keep going either way. I'm not satisfied with some of the existing translations so I'd like to go back through the whole thing eventually anyway.

Ruby Kurosawa is a giant baby!

Did the manga end already or is it still going?

>large.jpg
No she isn't

I hope people keep translating the manga and it doesn't fall off the face of the earth like the Mu's manga

Look at You! Why is she so desperate to hold on to Yoshi?

Keep up the work user. It'll be nice to finally read the manga translated and not have to rely on my extremely limited knowledge of the language and google translate.

No. Sunshine was unbelievably fucking bad. Both seasons.

OG Love Live was better written
Still like Sunshine way better

Why? Anyone feel the same.

original anime is generic, sugar filled moeblob of the anime with simplistic plot where everything was handed to them on the silver platter. Characters did not go through any development, there was no stakes and no sense of togetherness. Girls themselves never had anything going for them which made them not as likeable. That's why Aqours are better.

Still going, it's published in Dengeki G's.

>Only Idol I care about in Aquors gets ignored by Sunrise.
Nope, If they aren't giving You fair time then fuck them.

If we could just get a consistant flow of manga translations, then the Happy Party Train doesn't have to stop. Love Live Sunshine 2.0: Bigger Better and Uncut!

aqua seiyuus were more desperate than muse, this heavily affected the support for ss anime

>animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2018-01-05/love-live-sunshine-anime-film-project-is-all-new-work/.126090
So what is "all-new work" industry code for? That it won't take place in the anime timeline? Seems pretty obvious since s2 wrapped the plot up a lot more solidly than ยต's season 2 did.

>OG Love Live was better written
>HONOKACHAN HONOKACHAN HONOKACHAN HONOKACHAN
>NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN
>BETSUNI BETSUNI BETSUNI BETSUNI
>HOROSHO HOROSHO HOROSHO HOROSHO
>suddenly muse beat arise, win love live and bring the entire japan to akihabaras street

shut the fuck up

i couldnt confirm where elichika was clever at all

The writing for both has always been shit, every real Love Live fan knows that and doesn't care.

d-delete this

I think we'll get a better idea later this month when they give more information about the new game. The movie could either be some kind of sequel to the anime or it could take place in a new canon.

Take a note, Sunrise.
This is how you supposed to draw Hanamaru 11/10 body.

Do you like salty food?

slut

>KAGAYAKI KAGAYAKI KAGAYAKI
>YOUSOROOOOO
>KU KU KU RITORU DEMONU
>ZURA ZURA ZURA ZURA
>SHIIIIINYYYYYYYYYYY
>BUU BUUUUUUUU DESU WA
>GANBAWOOBY
Love Live, the bastion of top tier writing

striking character designs, shticks and callouts as an idol which can be applicable in live stage, bunch of moeblobs inspired by k-on, yet resulted in commercially successful work
but more technically, they invested several years cost till it actually got popular, and seiyuus devoted themselves to the franchise through niconama from an early stage

meant for

I want to be that book!

Maru is a country girl that likes reading books at the library not some model.
I like how laid back was sunshine with her. I don't like Maru being lewded for no reason.

user please I don't want to spend all my money on gems again.

Softness of Oda art is a miracle

One day I'll get one of her URs.

>Maru is a country girl that likes reading books at the library not some model.
Literally the first line that's said about Maru in the anime is "she's so pretty"

I sold mine

I got two of hers on Christmas

chika said "those girls are so cute" to maru and woobs

Pretty and sexy are two different things.

D-DELET THESE

She's also the only one besides Kanan that the anime intentionally lewded with camera angles. She wouldn't have been designed as a shortstack if she wasn't meant for lewding.

Same.

Why does /vg/ come here? Nobody on Sup Forums cares about their gachashit cashcow. I'd rather the thread die than read about people's unhealthy addiction to a mediocre mobage.

You forgot dude it's yohane lmao

I can miss one and then change the hair color, making another. Easy to grieve.