Houseki no Kuni

Where's my S2, Orange?

Other urls found in this thread:

tasaki.co.jp/land_of_the_lustrous/character/
store.natalie.mu/html/page170.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please be patient, it would be a while before we would get to know

On the moon being ground into dust.

Made in Abyss got their announcement rather quickly, but it's not the same for most shows.

Chances are high, since models are already made, a lot of the cost is reduced for a season two. And sales are looking good, too.

> 6k is looking good in 2018
This is more telling of how the industry is dying as a whole.

how did it sell in japan the bluray?

A lot more goes into it than just BD sales

Someone bought the rare phossy though.

It's over 7k now, and that's only for the first volume.

I drew a thing
I'll buy a tablet s-soon

Looking really good user, did you really do it with your mouse?

i like it m8, drawfags always welcome. keep practicing and experimenting and you'll get better

>28k dollarydoos
for real? someone bought it?

Yeah, drawing with a mouse is really painful
Just look at those wobbly lines, eww

Yep. Such is the love of gembutts.

Right here.

what rare phossy

It's beautiful, just like Laphos.
The lines are shaky, just like Laphos' morals.

>pic name
do you have two more of these? i want to take a look

So moonpeople have the technology of aerogel, cloning, optical stealth and space travel.
Is fighting with sticks and bows an aesthetic choice?

THE rare phossy. The 32k dollar one.

Tie in jewellery
tasaki.co.jp/land_of_the_lustrous/character/

Does Cairn exist only because fans loved Antarc so much?

Oh the first one was just the draft line work I posted in the previous thread
And the other one was me testing some colors, it's not anything you would want to look at

I want to pleasure LaPhos, however way that may be possible.

Yes, and at least one dude bought other necklaces as well. Incidentally he also bought Shiros.
I think a lot of collectors bought them as Phosphophyllite jewelry is rare.

nah, iirc from some early designs from before the manga even started he was made even before antarc, i'll try to find the sketches about it

It's a joke.

>image

Was she trying to kill herself?

rutile has the best legs and look imo

>Incidentally he also bought Shiros.
THEY SELL SHIROS?

>this artist doesn't want their art to be posted on external sites, shared on twitter, tumblr, blogs, or any external site
i really don't understand some of these fuckheads, what's the point of keeping your art confined to pixiv? he's even annoyed if his images get shared privately in chats

i don't get it either man. if it were something they do for a price i understand, but i thought this was just fanart they did.
it looks really good, why not share it

The gold in his body follows his emotional states (see when his arms freak out when he bump into Ghost). So yes, at this scene, he wants to kill himself.

>So yes, at this scene, he wants to kill himself.
more like a literal "my mind just blew"

Limited stock and Japan only, but yeah. store.natalie.mu/html/page170.html
I've seen a counterfeit in ebay or something as well for like twenty bucks.

They got fucking forever to wait, a gem will fuck up and when they do there is no need for fancy tech to moon them

i like these phos arms the best

>straight up a suicidal attempt
No wonder Cairn sorta mellowed out to Phos afterwards.

Phosphophyllite jewelry is rare. And very expensive. Its usually not cut because of how brittle it is and how rare it is to get large specimens so if you do get a large gem cutting off pieces is seen as a waste. Just like cute phos...

Phos basically got Cairn to mellow out by doing that. Then Cairn does the same thing to Sensei to get their way to use Lapis's head for Phos.

Phos may not be the best influence.

What makes you say that?

>Hey guys let's just go to the moon, I'm sure everything will be fine
>By the way I don't really have a plan lol

I dunno, just a feeling.

How can Phos live with being such a fuckup?

>Oh snap, I forgot to actually ask if Aechmea can bring back our friends. Guess I was too busy being a manipulative bitch to remember our dusted (jewelry) countrymen!

Dunno, how do you do it?

>How can Phos live with being such a fuckup?
Well, she did attempt the not living bit.

Just finished watching and I wish I saw this when it was airing, holy shit this was amazing.
I guess I better get out of here before I see manga spoilers, the sense of mystery in this season was fantastic and I'd hate for that to be ruined.

hurry up, read the shit translations, and come back

RUN LIKE THE FUCKING WIND
This thread is already a minefield of obscene spoilers
Go read the manga, then come back.

Does he store the phossy in the Shiro's butthole?

I'M SURE IT WILL ALL BE DAIJOBU

>the butthole can be used as a pouch to stash various small items
Japan. Japan please.

Is there a gem more worthless than old Goshe? She does absolutely nothing, her personality is "kind" (codeword for being boring and basic as fuck), and even gets herself captured offscreen. People talk about Nepti and Obsidian but at least Nepti is a surprise attack master and Obsidian is extremely cute and does weapons. Goshe serves no purpose. Is like if the author realized this and got embarrassed so she had to change her for the improved, new Goshe.

I don't think it was a conscious suicide attempt. I figure her control of the alloy suffers when faced with emotional distress.

Yes. Sensei is a "monk" and they imitate celestial beings.

This desu

So is Aechmea supposed to look like Sensei with hair, or is it just sameface syndrome?

sameface syndrome

Holy shit I never put together they looked almost identical

Oh good lord it takes way to long to draw on a phone app. Well, it's done.

Sameface. There are actually a few differences between them, Id say the worst case of sameface in the series so far is actually Phos and Pads from the last chapter. Might have been done on purpose though.

Which phone app user? looks good

Kawaii as fuck.

Well, what might help with this is a question that I have to ask myself quite often:

Is Ichikawa a mad woman or a genius?

Depending on which it is, details like this can either be important plot points or simply mistakes that reveal her inadequacy as a writer and author. It's hard to tell which it is at this point in time though.

Yes

that looks really good.
have you done a rutile yet?

Wow, that's actually really nice.

>Improved

I used Adobe Sketch! I might try some others out, though.

I drew Rutile in the little swimsuit before! It was just a sketch though, so nothing fancy.

I'm gonna go to bed now. When I wake up I hope to see more feminine gem butts in this thread.

don't you have a twitter or whatever where you post your art? this is amazing

oooh thank you for posting it again. your style is very cute, nice work

I fucking love those high-waisted pants

Well done user, Jade is happy.

I do but I still don't know if I should post it or not.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. For any of us.

True, I guess. Well, my Twitter is @misschlover but I post mostly on Instagram. I'm @miss.chlover there!

why shouldn't you? genuinely curious, your art is very good, even the sketches, and if you have twitter you'll gain visibility, and RT

Boom. Enjoy your new follower.

Nervous breakdown because of guilty and stress, no suicide.

I wonder how Phos would end up like if she got Cairn's head.

if i were on twitter/ig i'd drop a follow. nice work

Guilt and stress can lead to suicide though. She was literally about to turn herself into dust.

Well, there is a small annoying group of shit tards there who harassed me for a long time for using the word trap, so I've been trying to avoid their wrath.

A cursory glance scrolling through everything indicates that you've shared a wealth of excellent pictures.

It's pretty and you have good tastes in the stuff you share too.

>for using the word trap
Some people just have no sense of humor, do they?

It's not that she forgot, she didn't want to ask a favor so soon and become indebted like she currently is now. It's a important, demanding thing to ask.

>So, uh, about my friends that you murdered...

You wouldn't believe these nut jobs. They were straight from Tumblr shit. Literal otherkin with some crazy artist's OCs. Weirdos.

But that would be concious, I think she lost it during that breaking incident.

I only share the art I really like on Twitter. Mostly to hold on to cuz I am unorganized in putting fanart I like into folders.

I don't think it matters if it was conscious.

A subconscious suicide attempt is even worse.