This is the most recent official Homura picture from the new concept movie. What is she thinking about?

This is the most recent official Homura picture from the new concept movie. What is she thinking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anons dick

Dicks

>What is she thinking about?
MUH DOKA

I want to hug Madoka too.

Me, her loving husband.

Mami's breasts.

Where to acquire a freshly worn pair of madokas panties for use as headgear.

She's thinking about waifufags ruining the franchise and how season 1 will never be topped by fucking anything ever

Konbanwa, AC-kun.

which witch is the most waifuable witch?

Elsa Maria

But season 1 was topped by Rebellion.

The three musketeers, and how to defeat Pickle Atheist Man since Pickle Atheist Man is really just Sallaka

Madoka's girldick

>ribbons in the background about to close in
She's probably thinking how big Mami's dick is because she's about to get fucked.

>Why am I in another unnecessary movie?

Zenobia from Magia Record.
She's humanoid enough to still be attractive and her mannerisms are hypercute.

>Why is Sup Forums so shit?

>How do I bullshit my way out of this one

>did I leave the stove on?

Madoga's Benis.

How hard will Mami rape her ass

> How can I be as cool as Mami ξ(>◡)ξ▄︻▇▇〓〓

>what can I do to top mami as best girl?

This shit is from 2015. Almost three years later and practically no news. This new project is probably never happening at this point.

Best OTP pairing.

I want crack ships to leave.

Hate sex doujins where

You're just jealous they're the canon perfection. Love triangles are even better.

this was 2 years ago
is madoka dead lads

When was this picture released? I want something to show that movie 4 isn't just vaporware.

can witches be gay?

Probably never. Mami seems to have assumed the role of opposing Homura anyway.

Reminder to report every single post this person makes. He ban evading, reposting, spamming, (trying really hard) to troll, and making low quality off topic posts.
If everyone reports his posts maybe with some luck the mod will actually enforce the rules.

0Imagine having such a pathetic and lowly life that you actually want to spend every single day of it harassing other people over the internet.

You just genuinely have nothing, so you cling to this garbage with everything you have.
There's just no way to reason with you because you're not a good person or a rational human being.

I honestly can't even image what is going through your head when you do shit like this.

No, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you, !Akemi.
Why do you care so much about trying to harass people.

You have based your entire life around trying to harass people on the internet.

>pj mami

hnnng

Stop replying to yourself, !Akemi.
No one at all likes your garbage shitposting.

I love love triangles and when Mami fucks her OTP, Kyouko.

I love degrading girls!

Canon Mami doesn't fuck anyone. She is destined to die single and miserable in every possible timeline. Stop imagining things.

But what is it that KyoMami and HomuSaya have it that make them so perfect?
lol you fucking retarded sperg

Superior pairing!

This is the part you realize HomuSaya is the best OTP!

Why can't you just fucking stop this shit already.
Seriously, why are you such a bad person?

Don't you feel any shame at all for how you're acting?
Really, what would it take to make you behave and stop being so much of a shithead.

Imagine being so pathetic you care THIS much about just having the last word and trying to harass people.

Through out your whole life you have done nothing but fail and lose. So you are desperate for any "win", you can get, which is why you delude yourself into thinking having the last word is "winning", thus why you want it so bad.

not wide enough

hope megukas got wide at some point tho.

It's just so cringy watching you trying to pretend you're not !Akemi when everyone already knows you are.

You always say this same exact shit and you always get proven wrong.

>do the things you actually love and enjoy instead of doing this
I enjoy making the fan base a better place, contributing to it, and giving to others.
You ruin threads in your insane vendetta to attack and harass people who don't share your personal taste. So, since you directly contradict what I enjoy, of course I will fight against you, as you are negative force in the world.

>XDDD I SHITPOSTER AND U TOLD ME 2 STOP SHITPOSTING!!!! XDDD PREDICTABLE
This is how fucking stupid you are.
That's like saying it's "predictable" cops are going to chase after a murder suspect.

Oh, you enjoy messing with mentally ill people, huh?

Okay, then how about fucking with !Akemi or Troid? !Akemi (you) has legit autism, and admits to having mental disorders. Troid admitted in the jani logs to having Asperger's.

Oh wait, you don't actually care about that, you just want to attack people who don't share your taste is shipping cancer.

>you furious
Remember how you said you like to fuck with mentally ill people?
Better get fucking with yourself, because you have legit autism.

>Older children and adults with ASD perform worse on tests of face and emotion recognition
You have zero emotion recognition and all you can do is just see everyone as mad when they don't agree with you.

> since everyone is akemi.
Nope, just you. The one person on the internet stupid enough to try and pretend it's normal to give your word as proof.

Imagine being so pathetic you care THIS much about just having the last word and trying to harass people.

Through out your whole life you have done nothing but fail and lose. So you are desperate for any "win", you can get, which is why you delude yourself into thinking having the last word is "winning", thus why you want it so bad.

You are literally so crippled by autism that you can't function enough to write words.

Really, what would it take to make you behave and stop being so much of a shithead.

This is the part where you think "XDDD LOL LOOK HE TYPED WORDS @ ME SO I WIN XDDD BAITED LOLOLOL EPIC!!!!!"

You are the fucking retard, !Akemi. And it's so painfully disgusting how pathetic you are.
You don't understand that the way you solve issues is by talking. Not by being autistic and ignoring them, like you do.

>someone says something wrong
>you correct them
>they realize they are wrong
>people don't like being wrong so they change their own beahvior
This is how normal interaction goes.

>sperg
Again, it's so obvious that you are the only person who uses this word and the only one who spams it constantly.

You are the one who is retarded. You are the one who is "sperging". You freaked the fuck out because you were told everyone hates and laughed at you because you have no friends. So you've devoted every single day of your life to trying to "get back" at the people who laughed at you.

You're not special, !Akemi. You're just a shitposter. The only difference between you and other shitposters is that they don't screech cry and act worse when they're called out on their garbage posting.

No, seriously, tell me the exact thought that's going through your head right now. I want to understand how you think.

What rationalization goes through your head and makes you think how you're acting is okay.

I love knowing you're going to die alone with literally everyone hating you. Not to mention you're going to die poor and starving, because you're not smart enough to have any real skill, and you spend all your time trying to harass people over the internet.

It's just so fucking disgusting that you live your life like this.

Stop replying to yourself, !Akemi.
No one at all likes your garbage shitposting.

No, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you, !Akemi.
Why do you care so much about trying to harass people.

You have based your entire life around trying to harass people on the internet.

This never fails to properly activate the almonds and conjures up the ethereal being made of pure autism, doesn't it?

Imagine having such a pathetic and lowly life that you actually want to spend every single day of it harassing other people over the internet.

You just genuinely have nothing, so you cling to this garbage with everything you have.
There's just no way to reason with you because you're not a good person or a rational human being.

I honestly can't even image what is going through your head when you do shit like this.

Why are you replying to your own posts, !Akemi.

>xddd telling shitposters to stop shitposting is so funny exddd epic troillolol

I am not Akemi, as you can clearly see I am Madoka. You are mistaken. Shocking truth.

It's funny, because you're the one with actual autism.
You literally refuse to actually talk to people, you spend most of your time talking to yourself. And you out right refuse to have real communication with people, and autism is a communication disorder.

>has been shitting up threads for literally five years straight
>thinks it's strange people have a strong stance against him
How can one person be so stupid

Will you save me from being lonely, Madoka? You saved everyone but me...

Let's cut the crap, Akemi-San. That devil stunt you pulled was fucked up. Just one magical girl to another without the bullshit, that was seriously messed up. Having seen all the different pasts, timelines and futures you created, all you needed to say was "down to fuck?" and we could have avoided this nonsense. The real question is, what are we going to do about it?

I'm not sure if you're a bit slow on the uptake, but I am indeed Madoka. You seem to have fallen into despair, but don't give up, the law of cycles will lead you away and you shall meet me face to face. It won't be long now.

Madoka saved you from suicide, witches, despair, hospital beds, and Walpurgisnacht a thousand times, but she can't do everything.

Homura will always be lonely

you cant hug the madoka

You are literally so crippled by autism that you can't function enough to write words.

This is the part where you think "XDDD LOL LOOK HE TYPED WORDS @ ME SO I WIN XDDD BAITED LOLOLOL EPIC!!!!!"

You are the fucking retard, !Akemi. And it's so painfully disgusting how pathetic you are.
You don't understand that the way you solve issues is by talking. Not by being autistic and ignoring them, like you do.

>someone says something wrong
>you correct them
>they realize they are wrong
>people don't like being wrong so they change their own beahvior
This is how normal interaction goes.

>sperg
Again, it's so obvious that you are the only person who uses this word and the only one who spams it constantly.

You are the one who is retarded. You are the one who is "sperging". You freaked the fuck out because you were told everyone hates and laughed at you because you have no friends. So you've devoted every single day of your life to trying to "get back" at the people who laughed at you.

You're not special, !Akemi. You're just a shitposter. The only difference between you and other shitposters is that they don't screech cry and act worse when they're called out on their garbage posting.

Imagine being so pathetic you refuse to let your shitposting thread die because it's the only thing you have in your life.

It's just so cringy watching you trying to pretend you're not !Akemi when everyone already knows you are.

You always say this same exact shit and you always get proven wrong.

>do the things you actually love and enjoy instead of doing this
I enjoy making the fan base a better place, contributing to it, and giving to others.
You ruin threads in your insane vendetta to attack and harass people who don't share your personal taste. So, since you directly contradict what I enjoy, of course I will fight against you, as you are negative force in the world.

>XDDD I SHITPOSTER AND U TOLD ME 2 STOP SHITPOSTING!!!! XDDD PREDICTABLE
This is how fucking stupid you are.
That's like saying it's "predictable" cops are going to chase after a murder suspect.

Oh, you enjoy messing with mentally ill people, huh?

Okay, then how about fucking with !Akemi or Troid? !Akemi (you) has legit autism, and admits to having mental disorders. Troid admitted in the jani logs to having Asperger's.

Oh wait, you don't actually care about that, you just want to attack people who don't share your taste is shipping cancer.

>you furious
Remember how you said you like to fuck with mentally ill people?
Better get fucking with yourself, because you have legit autism.

>Older children and adults with ASD perform worse on tests of face and emotion recognition
You have zero emotion recognition and all you can do is just see everyone as mad when they don't agree with you.

> since everyone is akemi.
Nope, just you. The one person on the internet stupid enough to try and pretend it's normal to give your word as proof.

>mod comes to the thread and deletes the post by the shitbag spamming crack saying he's doing it to try and harass people
>doesn't delete all the off topic crack shit spamming
Kill yourself, Troid. Everyone already knows you're protecting the rule breaking shithead.

Maybe you didn't even realize it was a post by the guy you are protecting, you might have just gotten triggered because it was more than a few words longs, and you get scared by posts with words because you're autistic.
Stop replying to a shitposter unless you are telling them off.

Kill yourself, !Akemi. Seriously.

>gets blown the fuck out
>doesn't reply to a single thing said
>tries to cope by pretending he "hurts" people with crack shit
How sad and pathetic.

You just have nothing in your life.
Again, you claimed you like to mess with mentally ill people, but oddly enough, you only seem to be interested in attacking people who are against crack (low quality shitposts).

Why do you think anyone at all will listen to you, !Akemi.

Imagine having such a pathetic and lowly life that you actually want to spend every single day of it harassing other people over the internet.

Shhh, I can see all the efforts you've been putting into making sure that people see your way. Unfortunately, it's always in vain. As long as you remember me, you have nothing to fear. I will grant you the serenity to accept the things you can not change.

What the hell is even going on in this thread.

You're witnessing the birth of a witch.

tl;dr

I put zero effort into it, !Akemi.
Because everything is just a repeat of what's been said before. Because you are crippled by autism and have extremely repetitive behavior.
Literally the only thing your brain can function enough to think is "durrr shitpost and attack people with crack".
So, it take zero effort to make replies to you.

One day, !Akemi. You will realize that you're just a pathetic shitposter and not an "epic troll". Your ego will shatter, and you will kill yourself. And then things can go back to how they were before you showed up.

The mod has spent years protecting the worst shitposter this site has ever seen because said shitposter share his personal taste in shipping pairs. So now that shitposter realizes he has a free pass to destroy threads and much as he wants, and he takes full advantage of it. He knows the mod will not actually do anything no matter how much he breaks the rules.

>that little amount of text is too much for me to handle
Must suck having autism so your communication skills are so low function.

No, you are mistaken. I can see your soul gem is almost at its capacity for grief, no wonder you can't think straight. When I appear, just reach out for me.

I actually find it really funny how you're so crippled by autism that all you can do is act obtuse. You are literally incapable of real human interaction. Which is why you spend every day of your life on the internet trying to harass other people instead of going out into the real world.

I'm sorry, crack-kun, there is life after this. It was my wish, after all.

Why do you give away who you are, !Akemi.
Like, do you do it on purpose because you think it's funny the mod won't do anything about it?

Oh my oh my, this worse than I thought. Can you not see that I am Madoka? You speak of lacking communication skills, yet you get confused whom it is you're speaking to. Are you okay? How was your day?

You, !Akemi, are the only person who tries to pretend you're different people by namefagging.

It's funny, because I'm not confused at all.

I see now. I understand Akemi hurt you very much, and his ghost still haunts you to this day. Is that not correct? If so, what would it take for you to join me and help me put his ghost and your soul at rest? I am a goddess after all, and care for the people in the world I wished for.

Oh the irony.

I like how you went out of your way to make two posts in the same minute, as if that would actually fool anyone into thinking you're more than one person.

Sure is strange how "everyone" accused of being !Akemi tunnel visions on the fact they were called !Akemi instead of focusing on the key issue, which is that your behavior itself is objectively bad.

But I am Meguca Madoka. I can see that this will not yet bring any closure to you. I must go as I have other souls to tend to, but we will meet again, and I'm looking very much forward to it. Remember, no matter where you are, I'm always with you and you're never alone.

Not now Kyuubey. This is not the time.

>still refusing to address how it's your behavior that's the problem not your identity
It's like you want to give away who you are.

I am openly telling you, I was Kaname Madoka. There is nothing to give away. Read my name, I made it a little bit more clear and less confusing.

I keep telling you, the more you obsess over the fact you're called !Akemi, the more obvious it is who you are.

Please button up your shirt, be nice and love one another.

Please kill yourself and stop ruining threads.

Wow, that was uncalled for. How would you feel if someone actually died because of your words. That's just not right, it's just too cruel.

Just curious, what's your long term plan for your life, !Akemi.
Is it really to spend every day until you die here harassing people.

this is why i come to doka threads, pure unadulterated autism

Well, I am Madoka, but I'll tell you my long term plans for life anyways wehihi. It is my wish to protect this world and magical girls from falling to witches. I thought you knew as much already. Sometime later, I will work with the incubators to find a better source for entropy.

You're own autism? Because you're the only one with it here, !Akemi.
And sure is funny how you claim you want to protect magical girls, but you, actually, never mind. Not even going to patronize your stupid bull shit.

!Akemi, you're a failure at everything and you always will be. This is will be your copy and paste reply from now on.

What is she thinking about?

Mhh, I can see now this is no good. I will see if I can find Akemi-San for you, maybe this will help with the confusion.

WILL THE REAL !Akemi PLEASE STAND UP, PLEASE STAND UP!

Let us wait for a response, my special friend.

I really do wonder why you want to spend your life like this, !Akemi.
It's just so genuinely pathetic.

I am Madoka, but I feel like my words can't even reach you anymore.

!Akemi, you're a failure at everything and you always will be. This is will be your copy and paste reply from now on.