Nanatsu no Taizai

>it's some episode 0 recap bullshit
>show doesn't actually start for real until next week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUSe_P7ZS-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But the last minute was new and we saw parts of the opening!

How many episodes til escanor makes his debut?

12-13.

is it 2 cour?

Will Vampires of Edinburgh be shown this season? Or will it be excluded as its a special?

Most likely. Trying to aapt the whole second arc, if it ends soon, would be slightly faster paced than S1 with 3 cours. So they probably stop at Liones defense at do it in 2.

I guess it will be OVA along with Queen of the Altar. It's too short for the movie.

s1 was only 24 episodes user, the 5 shits in between don't really count. episode 12 will probably end around the maze tournament thing and i dunno about 24. i've been keeping up with weekly so long i forget the chronology after the anime ended, except that watching galan be an unstoppable nightmare was amazing. but really i just can't wait for THIS FUCKING SCENE

I meant that adapting the whole second arc, assuming it ends now, in 3 cour, would result in a pace as fast as S1's, or even faster. S1 was 100 chapters in 24 episodes, your pic is from 149, which would be around ep 12 or 13 with S1's pace.

I wonder if this will run for 50+ episodes, possibly even becoming a mostly unbroken, continual broadcast until the source material wraps up.

that's a pretty fair analysis. if they fuck up escanor's voice actor i'm dropping the show. i need some major armstrong level shit here.

please no it'd be such shit quality, i don't want the show to end up like that

why is op 1 so goddamn good, it's such an underrated op

I want to grab her butt

elizabeth's design is too sexy if only the doujins were better

OP 1 = ED 1 >>> OP 2 >>>>> ED 2

>if only her primary outfit wasn't horrible

Seriously, she's goddess-tier when she's wearing something like the clothing that she starts in.

I agree the black spandex is god tier but the boars hat outfit is fine

Escanor's VA is Sugita.

>look up voice actor performances
>it's all SHIT

his voice isn't bad but it's not nearly manly or deep enough to be fucking ESCANOR. Like as his puny voice that's perfectly fine but during power moments he should be fucking roaring like armstrong

>Sugita
>Shit

it's not deep enough for escanor(daytime) at all. the voice works out for his puny form fine but he should get deeper as he gets buffer. Can you REALLY imagine sugita's voice sounding cool on THIS?

He's voiced ragna the bloodedge and Gintoki, I think he can do that range
Besides that I don't think "THE ONE" is going to have a normal voice, it might have some special effects on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUSe_P7ZS-0

>a voice like this on escanor, the machoest, manliest man there is

miss me with this squeaker shit. he's not a bad va by any means but that doesn't change the fact his voice isn't deep enough

Series would be better if it didn't have so many ass grabs and boob grabs by the mc. Also the girl getting grabbed doing nothing about it is annoying.

beta male/ soyboy confirmed

It's actually refreshing, but it's basically nonexistent now. Second season won't have any scenes like that.

>Also the girl getting grabbed doing nothing about it is annoying
Because she loves him unconditionally due to being reincarnation of his love interest from few millenias ago.