Devilman Crybaby thread

This. This is it. Japan/Netflix needs to stop production of all anime ever cause this is the Bar and its too DAMN high.
Its Perfect Sup Forums, its the best thing ive seen in years.
Nothing will top this. Discuss

be honest, how much did you get paid for this post?

30 gorrillian shekels moefag

>Discuss
Why did you make yet another thread instead of checking the catalog, shill?

>Being this desperate to get people to watch your overrated show

Why are shills so laughably pathetic?

>overrated

wow you're so cool for watching things that aren't popular for you. While everyone was watching Star Trek and Star Wars you were in your room with your beanie and glasses on watching the whisk full adventures of "Flash Gordon".

ah yes a true intellectual, please tell me how i can be as smart and full of taste as you?

Star Wars is better than most anime.

>projecting this hard.

Look, I don't know who hurt you so badly. But I want you to know it Wasn't Your Fault. You'll heal, things will change. I'll be rooting for you.
God bless.

>LoGH is unironically better than (((Star Wars))) though

Any bare tits?

>i dont know how to greentext

A lot.

just saw the first episode.
DAMN

So after Devilman Lady did Ryo won the Akirabowl or Akira will keep crying over not being able to be with Miki?

who are you quoting?

>they didn't play black sabbath during this scene.

Fucking wasted opportunity, I tell you.

Fucking shill kys.

they probably both died fighting god so we'll never know

Screencaps please?

does anyone know why they had miko make donkey sounds when she was giving herself the two finger tickle? it doesnt make sense to happen just for the joke later on

go back to your site redditor.

God fucking damnit, is it too fucking much to ask that someone creates a Devilman thread without this baiting? Don't post
>AOTY Is here already
>Kyoani btfo
>Yuasa is God
Or anything like this. What the hell happened to the days where people would create a thread with : "Devilman, discuss the series here." There's all you fucking need. Studiofags ruined this fucking board.

STOP SPAMMING THIS BOARD

So what took God so long to show up? What a dickhead.

Be honest. How many of you fapped and where are all the good webms

fuck no, especially after the prequels and disney nu-wars.

I tried but scenes were too fast.

Sup Forums is here

Just binged it all

Very good, 8.5/10

I liked what they tried to put their own spin on, some things worked, some didn't

really enjoyable watch

will akira and miki ever get a happy end

Is Devilcat a devil with the heart of a cat?

i want the mods to nuke this thread but they are redditors so they won't (and the word r-e-d-d-i-t is considered spam for some reason now.

So was there a message at the end where the devil himself actually felt something or was it just a part of the story?

I decided to finish reading the original manga before jumping into this, any other background info on the devilman franchise I should consume before crybaby?

How do I into Devilman anyway?

Almost every scene includes bare titties

read the original manga of course.
devilman lady is also a good read but its much longer and has a monster of the week thing for a little bit

Devilman, and Crybaby moreso than the manga is specifically focused on human empathy and how important it is. The irony is meant to be that the Devilmen were more human than humans, who reduced themselves to being just like the demons. Further, By crying, Satan is shown to be capable of the things that he denounced humanity for and that he had no right to judge them because of that. Satan puts this into words in the manga's final panels, but Crybaby lets it be implicit through the flashbacks.

Probably got paid in yakisoba & crybaby posters

In Crybaby it was like you realized how important something was after you lost it bullshit. In the manga Satan was in love with the main character and changed his plans to keep him alive as Devilman. But this alteration messed all his plans to wipe out the humans.

God resides somewhere far away & it takes him awhile to have his weird holy bombs reach earth, as you see when Ryo is born & god attacks about 5 years or so later.

A

Akira doesn't even know Miki there

Guys I don't want to fall in like with Satan. But his beauty it too much for a normal man to handle.

They've been pretty trigger-happy recently.

Netflix isn't on the committee. Just Aniplex and Dynamic Planning. They are literally just throwing money at the production for an exclusive anime to their platform. Not involved creatively.

Thanks man, just saw hyperbitheros video and will finish up the last two volumes then watch the OVAs then watch crybaby, this will be some journey

Just give in to that ethereal beauty user.

This might be the most retarded question you'll see in this thread (thank moot for anonimity), but can I watch this with my 11 y/o brother?

I didn't. I stopped looking to various media for sexual purposes a long time ago. I only look for stories and the archetypes they present to understand them in a more spiritual context. Devilman is pretty interesting in that regard.

>If you don't like shitty overrated garbage then you are a hipster

it was great, but why do you have to be such a fucking redditor

>11 y/o brother?
Honestly, no.
Theirs.

>vore eating
>vaginal sex
>gay anal sex
>orgies
>penis, tits, and vaginas
>gore, lots of gore

So what the fuck happened in the end? As I understood it, the angels came down to do...something. Something that destroyed the world. Does this follow the Nagai canon where Satan is put on a time loop so he keeps killing Akira forever?

Yes. Watch the post credits.

Holy shit, really? I didn't expect that at all. I took a quick look at the trailer, but whatever I was expecting wasn't this. Good thing we didn't fucking jump into watching it, that would have been beyond awkward.

That being said, I'll watch it by myself later, I hope it's good.
Do I have to know anything about the Devilman continuity?

It would have been funny for you to explain this to your brother.

You forgot
>ceiling cumshot

No

I'M GOING TO MARRY SATAN

Oh yeah. But alot of the other shit that happens makes that look tame. Like necrophilia.

>Do I have to know anything about the Devilman continuity?
No, just go ahead and enjoy the ride.

>you will never make a cute prostitute Junichi for the night

Devilman is just a really cool concept.

Would you have sex with a demon if it didn't end in death?

I honestly wonder how do hookers feel when people fuck them and call out other people's names.

>Does this follow the Nagai canon
Depends on where you draw the line. The very end of the original run of the manga, Heaven's army of angels is approaching Satan and Akira on the rock. You never see what happens afterwards.
Years later Nagai started linking later mangas back to Devilman and that meant that the world was reformatted by God (or Satan). Violence Jack and Devilman Lady are such manga series.

Itt wasn't a time loop because next time Satan will obviously remember everything. I think it's actually a second chance

why did he running like this?

wut ?

I think it's better not knowing the original source. I just keep getting bothered by some changes they made.

Find it hard to believe anyone who read the manga like this that much

I really liked the crazy amount of hair (fur) Akira finds in his bed. Nice touch.

>Why are you crying? You knew it was gonna die.

>God procrastinated until the end of the world had actually happened
Really makes you think

When I watched it this time around I thought of the demons as the Jungian Shadow, the dark aspect of one's psyche that can turn on in an instant and commit the most horrific atrocities imaginable.

The Devilmen are the only ones that have acknowledged it and incorporated it into their own being, being able to use their controlled malevolence in a positive way. Everyone else, on the other hand, just mindlessly follows their instinct and ruthlessly murder and mob people, demons or not. By the end of the show, the difference between demons and humans is indistinguishable, only demons and Devilmen.

For Akira though in the last episode he lost his humanity, since he said that Maki was her one tie to staying human. I saw his fight with Ryo as a last ditch effort to get revenge out of malice, and ultimately failing because of it.

It really is. It's just sad nothing better, or good and complete as the original manga have been made yet.

"Why did he run like this?"

Or

"Why was he running like this?"

Back to ESL.

Fuck off.

heil hitler !!!

I don't like any of that shit

flash gordon was literally the star wars of it's time, it's not obscure

I'm going to commit a sin

Anyone care to explain what is the deal with these two faggots? Why did they betray their friends ñike that

The universe is too big and god is too busy creating and destroying life. Satan may be his greatest failure but he has many things to do. Inb god is omnipresent, this is the interpretation from a Japanese man and he portrays god more like an Eldritch abomination and just in case we have a Sup Forumstard on this thread, Akira mentioned on Lady that he isn't sure if this god actually created the universe or it's just a tyrant that declared himself god

>"dude like..fuck demons"

Fear of dying. A shame considering hat rapper bruh was a fucking legend.

Because they don't want to die? Also the tiny guy realized that lady killed his friend.

The bare tits to gore ratio was about 45/45, the reminding 10% being crying and passing the baton.

What is the hottest scene and why is it Miko fucking that one guy at gun point even after she crushes his head.

Miko didn't kill him though.

I just found out that this is available in my country so quick question before i jump into it. Do i need any background with the rest of the franchise?

Why did they have to ruin him with boobs?

>the remainder 10% being crying and passing the baton
tip top kek

Is Devilcat the spirit of the mingy kitty reincarnated in a demon body?

>will akira and miki ever get a happy end
Miki loves Amon. She sees Akira as a little brother. See the TV show and Devilman G

I hated it, and I generally like Yuasa's work and love the manga. It was a weak showing for Yuasa.

Fpbp

Miko killed who?

Hat just got spooked by large crowd and joined the riot to save his skin. Beatboxer saw their dead friends sunglasses in Miko's bag and assumed she killed him