Andou

What in the ACTUAL FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5R5nV1Dtjho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He made the right choice

friendship is like santa claus, it doesn't really exist

If he made the right choice then why did he get his fat bitch ass punched and humilaited and then still didn't get the money?

Short sighted and greedy.
Just what you would expect from a fatty.

Tbh 40% of people would've done what he did imo. Most of Sup Forums probably, if they could not only get out of debt but get some extra big cash.

Speak for yourself, faggot. I'd love to have a friend like Kaiji to make it through life.

You don't even know what life is, teenage anime lover.

This youtube.com/watch?v=5R5nV1Dtjho

I'm 29, though.

because he gambled and lost

I've had best friends

They all leave in the end, usually for girlfriends or for careers and basically get tired of you

Kaiji used Andou, Andou used Kaiji

Hey that happened to me too! Best friends suck...

Kaiji never had bad intentions.

Did I say I'd do it? I'm just speaking pragmatically here.

Kaiji is literally the purest anime character in existence, he always love his nakama (or at least those he THINKS is his nakama)

Andou wasn't as bad as Ootsuki, FUCK Ootsuki.

>only 40%
You sweet summer child. It's closer to about 95%.

ando and otsuki are different

I really don't know about that.

I've had enough negative experiences with online friends, even close ones, for almost a decade. Maybe it's different with real life friends, but I'm too autistic to make those.

But I've been sold out for much less, which makes me think that most friendships are completely worthless and not actual friendships at all.

>online friends
wew

I was thinking more of the middle-class everyman. But if we're only talking about human garbage that ends up on the boat in the first place you're probably right.

>online friends
Either way, I doubt any of your experiences had your life on the line.

Yeah, I know, pathetic, right? It's not even over drama or anything, just straight up "you disagreed with me on the slightest issue, bye" or "you don't satisfy my narcissistic impulses enough, bye"

Internet friends suck. Don't make the same mistake I did.

I'm not gay enough to get internet friends.

Does sexuality matter if none of us are getting laid, ever?

I want to lay in bed with abby-chan no homo

He is the fat person of the series, gluttonous and takes advantage of others.

I want abby to grant me eyes if you know what I mean

oh user, you're a beast!

Because Andou was always a garbage human being like all the ones that ended up on the ship to begin with except Kaiji and Ishida the guy that fell off the steal beam I guess.