Koi wa Ameagari no You ni/After the Rain

Episode 1-3 premiered today in Shinjuku along with the unveiling of the new visual and long PV.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FvIUcLGOsI

Should I watch this if I liked the Jingrock doujin where she fucks an old fat man?

No since they won't fuck

Finally.

Not in season 1, anyway.

That page is from a dream, but she definitely wants the manager. There have been two scenes already where she implicitly touches herself while thinking about him.

Thanks to that user who did chapter dumps a while back. I'm reading the manga now thanks to you and it's really really excellent.

Flop of the seaason. Manga is boring trite. No idea why they promite it that much and put so much resources to animate manga that is inferior to generic 90ths office romance smuts.

>obsessed with unobtainable waifu
>useless at everything
>oblivious to the attention of the one girl who does care
>likes Berserk

Is Broshizawa /ourguy/?

>thread about this on the usual cesspit
>full of mad Puritan SJWs insisting that it's not romantic, since that would be pedophilia
>"It's okay since he'll never return her affections"

I can't wait for the avalanche of butthurt volume 7 will drop on these people.

Hey, I didn't know this was getting an anime
doesn't the blond guy wants to fuck her sister or something like that?

>girl wants to fuck hot older guy
>he smokes
Oh shit bitch this is my fetish
Hype

Kase (the blonde guy) wants to fuck his own stepsister, who's also several years older than him, and it's implied he screws around with different girls so much partly out of frustration for not being able to have her. Partly it's just him being a dick though.

I see you're a patrician too.

They're a really delightful pair, and I love it even more that he's so ordinary but good-natured and kind that he comes out even more attractive for it makes it even more delicious.

Also the resemblance to Gotou doesn't hurt. There are a hilarious number of Japanese fans saying "is the a new Patlabor" whenever pictures of Tenchou get posted.

For those of you keeping score at home, we so far have the following explicitly:
- age gap (straight)
- coworker love triangle
- fake incest

and the further possibilities, based on interpretation/further plot developments, of:
- age gap (gay)
- pure yuri
- tsundere yuri

Those eyes remind me of that manga with the student and teacher romance

Brofist

>resemblance to Gotou
I Never made that connection before, but now I can't unsee.

I didn't get the scene in pic related, did Yui ask her that because she knows Yoshizawa likes Akira and she was afraid that Akira might go for Yoshizawa just because he likes her so much?

So, did the manga translation stall? I haven't seen any updates since October.

Seems like it. Yui's sharper than she gets credited for, plus Yoshizawa is insanely obvious about his crush. She both wants to know where she stands and is genuinely curious about what would make Akira happy, since they're becoming closer friends at this point.

>and the further possibilities, based on interpretation/further plot developments, of:
>- age gap (gay)
>- pure yuri
>- tsundere yuri
Please elaborate

>age gap (gay)
eh?

In v9 Chihiro, Kondou's author buddy, is obsessing over a new up-and-coming vastly popular writer, Sui Machida, who he sees as a rival and is perturbed because he can't see the appeal in Machida's books.
Machida turns out to be a high school boy who's super enthusiastic to meet and make friends with his author sempai.

Also Sui is a pen name; his real name is also Akira.

On the yuri front, Haruka's feelings for Akira could be interpreted that way, as could the rival Kansai girl potentially.

>smoking
>patrician
You keep telling yourself that, user.
Smoking is one of the most plebeian traits possible.

Millennial spotted!

Nah, that would be vapefags. And still stupid.

>muh millennial hate
Not same user, but smoking is disgusting as fuck. makes your clothes stink, your breath stink, and makes your face look old as shit. you should just stop, or at least switch to electronic cigarettes

> /ourguy/
I wish this meme would die already, along with everyone who spouts it

She's honestly a stunning girl. I'm not surprise the old man has a hard time believing she'd be into him, after all the times he got shat on right in front of her

Why?

>likes Berserk
>Is Broshizawa /ourguy/?
He's a dumb Griffith-fag who likes to put huge phallic objects in his mouth, so no

Agreed, the only time I thought smoking looked cool was in ACCA but even then I never got interested in such disgusting activity

Wait THIS is getting an anime adaptation? Holy shit. One of my favorite romance manga from what's been translated.

I just want a hot older guy to blow smoke in my face while I blow him.
Leave me alone with my fetishes okay.

Yep. Airs in just a few days.

This is the only thing that caught my interest this season aside from the show about going to Antarctica.

some people innately hate anything enjoyable

>spouting stupid memes is so enjoyable!
go be underage somewhere else