Is this the ultimate pleb filter?

is this the ultimate pleb filter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzREj8YUDLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, you still watched it

You mean the most well known Yuasa work? Kemonozume is the true pleb filter

I've played table tennis at a fairly high level so really liked the way they stylized the sport and the character stories were fantastic aswell

one of my favourite anime of all time

Pretty much when it was airing. Now people say that liked it even without actually liking.

Pretty much anyone who watched this and got over the artstyle loves it in the end, so not really.

That scene never makes me not cry

I love the way the style and coloring captures the motion

Anime of the decade. Hell, maybe the best anime ever made.

Yeah, as in anyone who thinks they are special for liking it is a fucking pleb

t. watched less than 50 series

Shin Sekai Yori is.

>quantity over quality
list 10 of those 50 anime that are better than ping pong right fucking now

Ugly anime liked only by contrarian hipsters. Plebs? You decide.

I bet you unironically use the word kafkaesque

You filter people based on how they feel about the final episode. The same as you do with the first episode of Technolyze.

The point is that you as you have now admitted are inexperienced with the medium, and someone who is less experienced with the medium is more likely to have unusual or extreme opinions compared to someone who is more experienced with the medium. The unwritten bar is 300 series before posting, but half the board doesn't follow it. I would feel embarrassed acting proud about being relatively ignorant while simultaneously asking for recommendations. I imagine that you stumble through life.

>ugly
can't into art

>doesn't back up his argument
nice deflection faggot

what

Ping Pong is almost universally loved, but you can easily identify plebs when they say that they liked it “despite being that ugly”.

(you)
youtube.com/watch?v=yzREj8YUDLM

what are some similar art styles?

I can only think of tekkonkinkreet that isn't by yuasa

Same here. Made me wish I continued playing.

pretentious shit

The only thing I hate about Ping Pong are people praising Yuasa alone for it's art style. It's like these people never even bother to read the source material, all he did was add colour and movement.

>I can only think of tekkonkinkreet that isn't by yuasa
I can't say if you are baiting or is truly that donkey

Both source material came from the same author

it isn't by yuasa though they are both by taiyou matsumoto

and matsumoto has no other anime

>Hell, *.

That's the reddit way to say things.

Dropped it after three episodes. I hear people gush about it from time to time.

>calls someone out being ""reddit""
>uses reddit spacing

I have to agree. I don't think anything can top Ping Pong at this point. When is the Pluto anime supposed to be adapted though?

Yuasa is reddict condensed

Devilman Crybaby is the pleb and /m/ filter.

>Chad the runner

>"""ugly"""

God that intro is fucking god tier.

People that criticise the art don't realise it's the actual style and you see how well it's utilized there and the amazing transitions they go for which are only viable with this art style

pretty much
the experimental artstyle, lack of moe and seemingly mundane subject matter effectively discourage dumb weaboos and leave mostly people who can appreciate real art

I say is my favorite anime and I haven't even watched it.

That colour and movement were added masterfully, the voice acting is probably the best I've ever heard and the audio and soundtrack are nothing short of stellar. Yuasa didn't do much, but what he did do was perfect for Ping Pong.

Weird that no one calls anons out for unironically using this chad meme in the devilman threads, guess they really are Sup Forums.

chad is not a Sup Forums meme though
why is Sup Forums even the big boogeyman for this board? there are many equally shit boards (Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums etc.)