Do you like huge bitches?

Do you like huge bitches?

Are you taking about her overly long legs or her personality?

Why are girls in this anime so punchable?
Isuke, Nio, Banba, serial killer, I wanted to beat them all up.

How can legs be huge bitches?

I was implying that the reason she was a huge bitch is because she's LITERALLY huge.

Yes, i like your mom

Never reply to me or my threads ever again.

Female assassins so dumb and incompetent. As expected from women.

I don't like dykes. Dykes are disgusting.

Excuse you

Sure do!

Your entire being is disgusting.

>I don't like men. Men are disgusting.

Shhh, Isuke-sama is asleep.

Yeah, I love slutty bitches like her. I wish there'd be more bitch lovers on these boards. They need more love.

I hear you. When will they get as much love as regular dominant girls?

Even regular dominant girls don't get much love here. Too often I have to defend them from the many purityfags here.

They have a general every now and then. I usually vastly prefer pure girls too but some girls, like Isuke, can pull the bitchy style off anyway.

I'd have to check that out. I'm usually into bitchy/slutty/dominant type of girls so I'd fit right in.

I'm curious, which other bitchy girl are you into aside from Isuke?

The very best.

Niiice! Ume-sama is indeed the very best. Although, I do put Shaga with her when it comes to best Ben-to girl (I have a thing for busty blondes and glasses). Well, I'm glad to see that some purityfags can branch out to liking bitchy girls.

You are very knowledgeable on the topic Sup Forums so tell me why anime commonly uses totally exaggerated body proportions especially when it comes to legs?

In some cases it is incredibly comical.

Define huge

Dude, it's called perspective. You're retarded.

>Well, I'm glad to see that some purityfags can branch out to liking bitchy girls.
I haven't figured it how and why some girls can pull it off but some are certainly accepted.

Anime was shit, but the girls were extremely fuckable

Yeah, it's weird. I'm also like that but with pure/moe girls. There are some that I like but can't pinpoint why I do. Irina (Dxd) and Saya (Dagashi Kashi) would be examples of that.

God, her voice made me diamonds.
>Irina
>allowed to unpure
Hell, na.

>but the girls were extremely fuckable

True. Every time I see pic related, I'm reminded that fact. I'd cum inside so many of them if I had the chance.

No. I like little girl

We are talking about bitches here, not literal whores.

Akuma no Riddle was a mistake.

Of course.

I'm talking about not real

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Good post.

>5'8
>huge

I'm not even sure why I laughed.