Is there still hope for her? Yoshino and Neko fucking suck

Is there still hope for her? Yoshino and Neko fucking suck.

Neko is the nicest girl.

This pissed me off so much... I can stand mediocre shows that turn into trainwrecks, but good ones that lose their charm and become meh-tier infuriate me.

Yoshino a best.
Neko a second best.
Aki a SHIT.

>broke up with fatso
>maid wll cuck her
>Masamune will dump her
What's there left for her if she's all alone?

Agree'd, but honestly I would have been all over Tae when she asked. She's about perfection in every way.

I lived to see her in cute loli-esque form, and with an actual nice personality, so I don't care what happens any more

You'd be tired of being with her after a week.

Neither of them literally threatened to have a guy's dog raped, using precious childhood photos of deceased dogs for the task, and forcing their servant to stay up all night to photoshop it.
Worst girl.

I didn't like Neko at first, and I started liking her even less when she came back from her surgery without a scratch. It made her entire arc completely pointless and a waste of time, because it retroactively had no stakes.
At least Aki had really cute moments, like the lap pillow. And this show was just a discount Nisekoi anyway.

She'd be a lot of work to try and keep up with that's for sure.
Maybe the smoking maid is more my speed. So won't be able to run so fast.

I like her.
She's the better girl.

> inclue pre rendered dust particles for aki's food escapades in the storage rooms,
> don't bother with adding 2 keyframes for her twintails.

that is great decision making I'd say.
also, OST is god tier for dating sim VN's especially

This show should've been a VN from the beginning.

I want her to dominate me like that.

Best girl

I'd buy that.

Are you into weight gain?
Because she's only into fatties.

Read the manga OP its much better than the show and releases those blue balls that the series ending gave

Dunno but if I had the chance I'd fuck Yoshino and keep her as my personal cumdumpster. Neko would make it for a nice NSA relationship.
Aki is perfect wife material, I'd marry her on sight.

What do you mean? Aki can't lose, she's the main heroine.

>Anime puts emphasis on health and Masamune training hard to lose weight and becoming /fit/ as fuck
>Overpowered by girls
>Doesn't have a high brm to handle tons of calories even when bot working out
>Aki eats like shit and doesn't get fat because lol anime comedy

I hate how this show ended up.

Neko isn't in the running anymore and Yoshino has flags of an inevitable loser who'll give up because she doesn't want to betray Aki a second time. Aki is still going to take the Masamunebowl and the recent drama won't stop her from doing that. If anything, it's good for Aki and Masamune to actually deal with issues that may prevent them from truly moving forward together in the present instead of being anchor in the past.

now the the dust has settled
was she autistic?

She hasn't said anything about the Journal, has she?

Except Yoshino has shown all the signs of giving up, which means that she's the winner.
After all, she, not Aki, is the true target of Masamune's Revenge.

No. This arc isn't about Yoshino. It's about Masamune and Aki's problems that appear between them as they are dating for real. Yoshino is only relevant through Masamune after drama related to breaking out with hives happened. Through that, Masamune began to have doubts in which Yoshino is suddenly thrust as a potential love interest. This is mainly thanks to Neko who suffers from character ignorance about the real situation and context between Masamune and Aki's true feelings for each other.

Revenge is no longer relevant. Masamune has given up on it and made peace with the fact Aki is blameless and Yoshino was the person who called him piggy.

Groceries are a problem and when that metabolism slows...

This.

>dark blue hair
>long twintails
>cute face and small chest
>great style
>elegant legwear
>harsh tsundere with a secret cute side
Why is she so irresistible?

I certainly hope so, but the current situation...

I prefer Neko but Aki's character design is top notch

Tiv wills it.