How the fuck do they get away with this shit?

How the fuck do they get away with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

anime-now.com/entry/2017/11/06/230049
youtube.com/watch?v=LiLJoBTZKX0
youtube.com/watch?v=uOK-1IG-j68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yuasa

bruh it's fucking Yuasa, he has a loose/weird as fuck style of animation and drawing. if you don't like it, why the fuck did you watch in the first place? it's all in the trailers and staff

>shit art style is OK since this artist is know for his shit art style

Because it was funny mr. shitposter.

>Because it was funny
Yes, but not for the reasons they intended. Or are you implying that the QUALITY itself was meant as a joke?

>vagina bones

Normalfags don't know better

I wonder if they'll be censored in the eventual video game adaptation.

I don't understand what you're getting at here.

The quality is ironic, it's a metanarrative about the state that modern anime is in. Seriously is this your first Yuasa?

It's identical!

>Akira will never make you his bitch and fill you with his big cums

YOU WAITED MONTHS AND MONTHS FOR THIS

AHAHAHAH

He is not an artist though.

>The quality is ironic, it's a metanarrative about the state that modern anime is in.
Is there an actual statement that supports this? Even if there were that would only be an excuse to get away with shitty animation.

it was bait kek

Even a bullshit excuse would be better than straight up QUALITY. They should at least be ashamed.

Because it's a comedic moment, and the goofy look helps with setting the right tone?

>Because it's a comedic moment
The whole show is this style, only this scene was like an extra disgusting turd floating in a sea of diarrhea.

>anything that differs from the norm is shit

literally kill yourself, user

Liked the old movies, new show has good soundtrack but that's about it. Terrible animation and obnoxious rap kids really piss me.

Going by that logic then nothing is shit.

>anime-now.com/entry/2017/11/06/230049

>Yuasa is known for making anime that has the classic, overexaggerated feel of early Tex Avery Looney Toon animation—especially when it comes to the more surreal elements of his anime. In Crybaby, these “cartoony” aspects are put front and center in scenes of graphic sexual and over-the-top ultraviolence.

"known"
Kemon was shit, Ping Pong was a direct cut and paste of the source material art style and Tatami and Kaiba were middle school levels of talent.

why even hold on to standards?
If everything was done with much less care we'd get SO MUCH MORE ANIME exdee

I can get behind the no money no future street thing. The rappers get a free pass.

So many people in these threads hating on yuasa's animation direction

goddamnit guys can't you feel the REFRESHMENT?

I always enjoy stuff like this once in a while

>They do QUALITY on purpose therefore it's OK

Too bad Crybaby was barely animated lol

this scene was great though you faggot

>Akira died a virgin

>The whole show is this style
Not it is not, at least put some effort in your shitposting.

Don't debate with contrarian autists, user

He fucked Sirene, so no.

My normie friend was laughing during the entire thing because of the QUALITY so we had to stop.

I always love it when incels from Sup Forums think that they know good animation from bad animation

it's so fucking weird and hysterical, I loved everything about it

Lot of normalfags complaining about expressive animation huh?

The scene where they're riding in the car and you have nothing but still frames sure was expressive, huh. Or the countless scenes where no one has a face.

>I dont read the manga
>Im gonna just shitpost

What's your point? Of course manga isn't animated.

found the fattie

Doesn't count. Didn't conclude inside or at all.

>comparing this to tex avery cartoons
funny because the latter doesn't look as much like shit for something that is more than half a century old

the true pleb filter

>still frames in anime
Shocker

You fucking dumbass... get shredded to pieces you absolute retard.

>I'm too young to understand art so therefore it must be shit

art has to look good

>it has to look super realistic or like other anime or it's shit

GUYS

what was the deal with Miko's yellow glasses? the little guys seemed obsessed by it.

Where did the rapper with dreadlocks that was always talking to Miko go? Did he die in the orgy?

Oh shit I just realized: is it implied that Miko killed the dreadlock rapper, and the little guy realized it?

by having a hack director

It has to look good or it's shit. It doesn't look good.

If everything must look ultra realistic then why even bother animating instead of doing live action? Its meant to be exaggerated and expressive you fucking mong.
I feel like Kyoani and Ufotable has convinced an entire generation of anime fans that good animation = realism plus filters.

Nichijou is one of the more expressively animated series in the past ten years.

Agreed, and its been seven years they've done fuck all since then.

I didn't even mention realism. It just looks like garbage and the only reason they even used this artstyle is because Yuyasa is a fucking hack. It doesn't suit the show at all.

>Not it is not, at least put some effort in your shitposting.
Granted I've only watched the first 6 episodes. Will the last 4 have good animation?

They've done some looser animated series, but they've not been as good as their more "realistic" styled animations. Even then, they aren't doing anything amazingly stiff. They haven't animated something like Fune wo Amu.

I know man, can't recognice sakuga even if it hits them in the face I'm excitedly waiting for sakugablog's review

a shitty archer will miss the bullseye
a great archer will split the shitty archers arrow

What's shocking is how the animators couldn't bother to give characters eyes for like 5 different scenes

What did you expect? it's literally made in Adobe Flash.

>incels from Sup Forums think that they know good animation from bad animation
What in OP says "incel"? You don't have to be well versed in animation to recognize when it's pure shit.

its not like your trying or anything

I like how all criticism for the lack luster art and animation is handwaved with "You just don't understand"

if anything though, you should blame everything to that Chink animator who always partner with Yuasa

Where did all the time they cut from not having to do detailed backgrounds or detail anything go? Certainly not towards animating anything.

Alcohol.

Is animation a form of art or should it have the same exact generic SoL harem looking cast with almost no animated frames in order to sell BDs?

It was anime kino.

>Is animation a form of art
Yes, in a sense that it has to look good. Ironically shit animation is still shit animation.

If you don't like the run you're a faggot

Look at this fool that doesn't understand what art is. Art is not constrained by anything. It doesn't "have to look good" to be art. Art is such a vague term that literally anything can be called art. It's all about interpretation, hence why people smearing shit on themselves can be considered art.

What "run"?

youtube.com/watch?v=LiLJoBTZKX0
youtube.com/watch?v=uOK-1IG-j68

Good god I love the OST.

What anime is this? I get it was made by Yuasa.
Also, was Yoake Tsugeru Lu no Uta finally translated to english?

Sherlock in the flesh right here. But yea thats whats implied here. Though we do know that she most likely regretted doing it as she kept the glasses.

This show had a TON of movement and animation. No idea what you idiots are talking about. Talk shit about the artstyle as much as you want its subjective and frankly yuasas style is not suited for plebs, but dont even attempt to imply that it lacks animation.

>Yuashit
>Not suited for plebs
>MAL's 6th favorite director

AngelWoman: LaughAdult

>Did you mean: AngeWomon: Laugh Adult
thanks google

>Using other people's opinions to determine what is pleb
>Not using technique or examples of incompetence

Its an adaptation of a manga made in 1972. So the art style is a little....

>smearing shit on myself and releasing it as an anime
wow you got me i'm totally onboard with this insane desperate attempt at explaining away the critics you don't like

I wasn't saying you can't critique it. Just that you can't say it's not art because you don't like it.

i'm not even that poster i just clicked the thread because i saw a funny face in a picture then saw like 20 of you spergs trying to defend this show i've never seen but looks like garbage with explanations like "it's not supposed to be realistic" "it's the style" "you can't say it's not art" when all people are saying is it looks like trash which it does

Maybe you shouldn't reply to a post without understanding the context then.

Based Yuasa bringing the retards into the spotlight again.

the artstyle remind me of Mazinger.

you guys are fucking delusional. in almost every scene, the art is low framerate CGI that they barely even bothered to cover up, nor manually add much animation to make up for the choppy shit that'll obviously come from it. the last episode is pretty good because it doesn't rely heavily on this, but practically everything before it is disgusting.
anyway, have a beautiful CGI bus

Same author

Yuasa is substance over visual, unlike Kyoani's polished turds.

>terrible attempt at english syntax
>blame the chink
Gee, I wonder where you're from.

>tfw you realize Akira looks like pic related

It doesn't, but either way your opinion of what looks good =/= objective fact.

Defining art (and how difficult that is) is the first thing you learn in a fucking high school art class, it blows my mind that Sup Forums doesn't get it.