>Total shit 67.7%

Kuso anime

>11's having bad taste

what a shocker

JAPAN SUCK MY COCK

IT'S MEANT TO BE BAD THAT'S THE POINT

Literally better than Kemono Friends

So AOTY

It's pretty accurate if you remove Love Live and Neptunia.

It looks like the nips have better taste than Sup Forums

>love live
>not ironic weeb trash
Hahah no.

It isn't though.

I just want to say that the only good anime on there is Kobayshi's Maid Dragon and how much of a shame it is that ironic weeaboo normalfags meme it into oblivion.
Personally I blame Kanna's "thicc" character design and the Lucoa & Shouta skits. Good show that could have been so much greater.

>remove love live and neptunia
Just because you like doesn't doesnt mean they arent complete normalfag ironic weeb series.
Especially Neptunia which is undebatable.

>Personally I blame Kanna's "thicc" character design
You mean KyoAni's anti-lolicon blob design for her legs? Yeah, that's part of the reason, but the show is nevertheless shit.

They're voting it down ironically.

Love live is the most normalshit show ever.

I'd debate it.

>haha shit anime! see the japanese hate it
>...
>oh fuck they're being ironic

>remove Love Live
Why?

>implying people that watch memedragon are Trump supporters

Well, you need two people for a debate. So, until you find someone to debate it with you, it's undebatable.

Nope. LL and Neptunia are ironic weeb garbage and you know it, pedro.

Quick guys make sure you hate every show in this image or you might get mistaken for one of those dreadful ironic weebs.

>kuso anime got kuso score
Perfect.

meidoragon is great but destroyed by ecchi shit
i don't mind borderline lewd kanna shit but lucoa was a fucking travesty and once she showed up I knew she was a harbringer of death for good anime

no make a charact for unironinc Sup Forumsposters with Devilman and Steins Gate

I agree.
What a waste of 30 min slot

>67.7%
as expected

>not ironically hating your favorite show

Lest be honest here, is reddit shit. Only people praising it here are falseflaggers and memesters.

>unironically being ironic

Let's be honest here, bkub has been popular around Sup Forums for years and you're a disgusting hipster if you suddenly pretend it's all trash because it's gotten a little more "mainstream" attention.

t. ironic weeb

>Sup Forums going sour grapes deretsun about IP that gets adapted and then explodes
nothing new under the sun

youtube.com/watch?v=YZihKcFSMxM

How fun would it be if worst rating get 66.6%?

throughout the season

Not that user, but for me the "humor" was too silly and random, like if it were made for a schoolar kids audience.
>Inb4 that's the point
Not my cup of tea then.

based

I’m convinced you’re retarded if you think Neptunia isn’t the pinnacle of ironic weeb shit. Ignoring the fanbase to begin with, the first three games have the shittiest gameplay in recent memory for JRPGs and the only supposed draw of the game is the dialogue/story which consists of unfunny jokes and references to pop culture.

That isn't anything new for Sup Forums. A lot of people here are deathly afraid of liking anything popular, and rely on the rest of Sup Forums to tell them what they should like and dislike.

>Score: 8.061 (scored by 129 users)

If you like anime, you're reddit. All anime is trash.

Basically this. Comics is where is it at.

>Comics is where is it at.
Stand up comedy or bust.
If it exists beyond a single point and place in time, it is irredeemably garbage.

My first instinct is to enjoy whatever latest anime sends Sup Forums into a fit of autistic rage.

What am I meant to think of people unironically replying to the "essential ironic weeb" posts and mods not removing it after 1h?
Did everyone stop using report button after the captcha changes or something?

I am

>it's actually trending worldwide...
wha-???

Why would it be deleted?

Umaru isnt even that popular anymore

global rule 6

>two tags at the same time
DANGER ZONE

The draws of the games are the characters and their interactions. I think they're cute, and quite a lot of people think so as well, but it's a fairly subjective issue, and you're not going to get very good arguments out of whether a character is cute or not. Humor is as well, and if people find it funny, who are you to tell them that they're wrong?

The gameplay's not that bad (unless you're talking about the first game rather than the remake). I won't call it good, but if you've tried vita's selection of jrpgs, you'll find much worse offenders, half of which didn't see a western release.

Anyway, a game or anime being something that ironic weebs like doesn't actually tell you anything about the quality of it, but rather, the culture around it. Your favorite show could turn into something that ironic weebs love.

this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitest animu
is the best animu

Arrete de poster mon mari stp.

>mon mari stp

>fanny bloc
>mother FUCKING fanny bloc
i knew my ears weren't lying to me

Was Pipimi's guy voice Inuyashiki's seiyuu?

>it's meant to be shit
you people have ruined what irony means.

They are not joking it was garbage.

It was Yazan.

EOPs will never appreciate this.

Because "ironic weeb" is a real phenomena that needs to be out you little bitch.

Very good 15%
Quite good 2.5%
Average 9.4%
Not very good 5.5%
Not good 67.7%

It's confirmed クソ but it's not at all shit.

>Very good 15%

Epic troll!

The whole world wants to see how bad it truly is

Why is Oreki in this? Did KyoAni find a way?

Kuso anime. Would rather watch the parody in it.

It's ideal for ironic weebs. It's so ideal, it's like it was designed for it.

It's ok to be shit if you're shit IRONICALLY.

>Pipimi with an axe in the background

I guess they rused the TV station by taking a whole half-hour slot only to play a short two times. Bkub is crashing Japan with no survivors

So lads will every episode be repeated?

Tu veux dire Pipimi avec une hache dans l'arrière plan?

Kyon, téléphone!

>Total shit 67.7%

That's accurate. Too bad Sup Forums will force this shitty anime all season long.

Why does she sit like that?

This was the worst part of the episode. The fact that they had the audacity to make that intro in order to show us how different, fresh and new Pop Team Epic supposedly is.

Japs on 2ch voting for worst as best. right now.
modern Sup Forums can't even understand meta memes

Wasn't this supposed to be a few shorts played between breaks instead of taking up a full slot?

STOP MAKING SO MANY THREADS
FUCK

皮肉的な評価だと思うんですが、、、

Meme shitposting shows require meme shtposting threads.

To be fair you have to have a very low IQ to understand Pop- It's as nonsensical as Ai Mai Mi

DOMO MR FUDZIWARA

Peut-etre qu'elle a mal aux fesses?

Why? I have never seen an episode rated so badly.

Kusoanime

>brainlet

>Mediocre 4-koma that only exist for make internet memes
>Anime with original plot is confirmed shit

At least it's not Arc-V.

What has gone so wrong