I'm Loco for Koko

I'm Loco for Koko

No love for Koko and Golden time? Come on guys, it was a great anime.

GHOST TADA BANRI

It was a little above average anime that went to shit in the second cour.

You will never have a girlfriend so loyal that she'd stalk you wherever you go.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion. no matter how wrong they can be.

Watched the show because boner, and heard it was good. Was as disappointed on the latter. Watched all of it, and thought it was alright but hated it after episode 6(?) when the focus became about ghost Banri. The last thing I remember liking was Koko's father smacking the SHIT outta that bitch.
Why do you like the show? What did I miss?

>Watched the show because boner, and heard it was good.
No, I watched it because I loved Toradora, and I watched it as it aired, not because anyone recommended it. I liked the cutsy stalker Koko.
>Was as disappointed on the latter. Watched all of it, and thought it was alright but hated it after episode 6(?) when the focus became about ghost Banri.
Ghost banri isn't as bad as the memes make it. We all have our baggage, we all have our demons, Ghost Banri was just a poor manifestation of Banri's old life conflicting with his new life.
>The last thing I remember liking was Koko's father smacking the SHIT outta that bitch.
Well, she did almost kill everyone in the car.
>Why do you like the show? What did I miss?
Theres quite a few things I like.
I like Koko
I like 2D kun
I like Yana-Banri bromance.
I liked the suffering scenes
I liked the heart warming scenes.
Its one of the few series that puts a big smile on my face, even after I rewatched it numerous times and am currently in the middle of yet another rewatch.

I meant to say "I watched" with the rest being my own experience in the series, not trying to suggest what I thought yours was/is. Sorry if that was confusing.
I didn't know ghost Banri was a meme. I just found that it fucking tanked a promising show early. I liked the more grounded, college-shenanigans and would have preferred his baggage/demons to be similarly more grounded. Like identity issues from being a compulsive liar in high-school or something. Not the super natural.

This show and the LN physically hurt me on the inside. I'm in college right now going into my second half of my third year and yet to have a single romantic encounter with anyone. I just got a friend that I have hung out with quite a bit the last year. All I want is someone like Koko. Crazy and obsessive to a fault. But I know with my chronic getting stoned and anime that will never happen.
//end blog

Was she always this anorexic? Look at her legs.

HER NAME IS KOKO

I can't believe I wasted my time watching this crap. None of the girls were likable.

Let me spare you any false hope. I am almost 2 years post graduation and it doesn't get any better.

Its the same cycle, in late middle school you said I'll get my love experience in highschool.
in late highschool you say the same for college.
in late college you said that once you'll be out working you'll meet someone.
And it never arrives....

Kaga Koko in Spanish mean "Shits Coconut"

Do you try though? Because that is 100% of my issue. I don't feel unattractive it's that my personality is slightly of in the way people find almost unnerving. I want to say I'll try this semester but I don't think that will happen. I'm just going to gin ish my degree and make bitches like me for my money.

At least you made a friend.
All I ever did in college was spend long lonely nights in the lab and develop a caffeine addiction.

>I'm just going to gin ish my degree and make bitches like me for my money
Then I hope you picked the right major and are networking your ass off to gain job experience in your field.
If you are lucky mabey you can score an unpaid internship though nepotism or something.

Oka-chan was.

>Yoga Pants
MUH
Is there any pantylines?

I’m a cute girl obsessively in love with a weeb stoner in college, there’s someone out there for everyone.

The sad part is, I came into this thread to seek refuge from all the other shit threads on Sup Forums at the moment, yet all this shit is here and completely unscathed from anybody telling you fucking faggots to fuck off.

to avoid dragging this completely to blog territory, I'll just tell you good luck.

Why did Linda "save" him from the Latin dance club.

Koko was great. Too bad the show ruined the mood with Ghost Banri drama.

SHE IS LOCO
I SAID OH NO

God I miss this show and I miss 2013 fall season. Objectively the best season we had in a fucking decade. Literally half of the season was fucking good.

Fuck you, dont remind me how old it is.
Dont remind me how old I am

It could have been a great anime, but it became complete shit in the second half. Ghost Banri is one of the worst written characters I've seen in a while.

I agree that Koko is great though (although Linda is better).

>All this ghost banri hate

Granted, it wasn't a good implementation, but I did like the idea. The conflict between old and new Banri, his past haunting him - they just went a little too literal with the haunting.

For an anime about college, I haven't seen them study a single moment

Closest thing there was was when they sat at the back of the lecture hall and spoke between themselves.

I didn't like Ghost Banri either, but I probably took him too literally. I think people who could understand the abstract meaning of the character liked it better.

I'm not that good with abstract and symbolism shit. I really fell off Mawaru Penguindrum.