Well Sup Forums, it looks like Shouta-kun spent the whole day playing outside in the hot...

Well Sup Forums, it looks like Shouta-kun spent the whole day playing outside in the hot, hot summer sun and now he's all parched. Does anyone have anything that could quench his thirst?

A glass of milk with his long-lost sister.

power thirst

is my dick a suitable answer?

Back in my day we would just drink from the garden hose when we were playing outside.

A large glass of breast milk.

How about he uses his mage skills to conjure his own fucking water.

Or get his dad on screen for 5 seconds and notice the mexican dragon god living in his house for the last month.
Or tell you what. I will personally go to Shouta's house and install an alhambra water cooler and paper cup dispenser if he does ANYTHING in the show other than be intimidated by a pair of boobs for 3 seconds.

He's thirsty, dummy. Not hungry.

Give him semen.

Where am I supposed to put my semen in? He's not a girl.

>Everyone too disciplined to post BIG FAT MEXICAN TATS

Good thing I'm not!

He can watch while I make him lemonade

I'm not saying Lucoa and Shouta should be another Iskandar/Waver set up and go on some grand battle royal adventure or anything like that.
Use magic to cheat at the sports festival, open up a portal and accidently get your house infested with Dire Mice. Visit your dad at work and see the OTHER dragon that's now working at that job and mistake her for a succubous demon too because of her ass, or something. Anything.

Most humans are born with a mouth.

As a trap, can vouch for the thirst-quenching power of baby batter. And it's high in protein! So, if you have anaemia, I highly reccomend it!

Drink, it's good.

Some nice freshly squeezed milk will do the job.

His parents are well aware of Lucoa.

Why hasn't his dad fucked the shit out of her then?

She's only interest in Shoutas.

That's because she hasn't taste a sweaty salary man cock yet. Shouta's little worm just can't compete with that.

I hope everyone in this thread is watching this in summer

Protein has a high ratio in semen compared to other micronutrients but low absolute amount per load, so unless you got about a 100 guys at the ready to shoot a lot whenever you're in need, not advised as a primary protein source.

underrated