Please fill in your succubus dream request form, Sup Forums

Please fill in your succubus dream request form, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1144678/ba1f54673f/
tsumino.com/Book/Info/33517/kimi-iro-days-onnanoko-no-karada-ni-nattara-nani-o-suru-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just point at Kazuma and say, "I'll have what he's having."

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.?

What the fuck

I just need her and Infinite stamina

My dream is to fuck her outside of a dream

This. I don't need dreams, I just want to bend mini succ over a table and give her big fucc

It looks like at first she was supposed to be in front of him but when drawing the lower body they got the perspective mixed up and placed the man in the foreground.

So there's a weird devil's tuning fork mindfuck. Devil's fork, succubus hips

White Europe.

Give me yupiel

I'd want an very inexperienced (best if her first job), young, and shy succubus who I switch bodies with, and then dominate myself into complete submission.
I want to see the fear in my own eyes as she gets dominated to the point of mindbreak by her own body.
I want her to have incredibly confusing feelings every time she looks in a mirror.

BACK OFF DEMON WHORE 'FORE I DRIVE MY SWORD THROUGH YOUR WHORE HEART, WHORE

T-these are strictly confidential, right?

I would like one Wizcubus please.

One futa succubus to fuck me in the ass and make me her bitch please

Sire, this is a registered establishment, please don't bother the other costumers or I'll have you remove from the premises.

I want a lesbian succubus.

One succubus(male) please.

This whole episode was a masterpiece.

Yeah can I have some Holy Water? It's really good , I think you should try some

oyakodon, mind break, impregnation

>succubus
wtf

can i get uhhhhhhhhh

exhentai.org/g/1144678/ba1f54673f/

The only right request is a dream with lolis.

Some real fucking sickos out there

Yandere, two inches shorter than me, pale skin, dark hair. Small cute ass and B cup.

One drunk, horny, and desperate stupid goddess, please.

I would like to live a very happy and fulfilling life being married to my waifu. I would like to have two kids with her, and while not rich, I would like to not struggle financially during our married life. As soon as you feel like the dream is coming to an end, please slit my throat. Do not hesitate to cut in deep and annihilate the life from my eyes as I do not want to even for a moment be self aware that none of it was real. I look forward to working with you

I want to be covered in lolis, just a human blanked of lolis, all shapes and colors but all lolies, and I want some of them to be slightly incontinent.

I'll take it from there.

I'd like to be used as a sex toy for the both of them.

>elf ears

This is more true to life than they probably intended

>not wanting to use them as handlebars while you ride her face

Hi, yeah I'd like to be turned into a cute shota that gets preyed on by an ara ara~ busty OL with long black hair and pantyhose. I'd want her to slowly show me the pleasures of being an adult while whispering gentle encouragements to me. After she's done emptying my balls multiple times I want her to pat my head and praise me for what a good job I did. Then I fall asleep on her lap while she softly hums a lullaby and rubs my head.

Here you go, sir.

I want to be trapped in a house filled with hungry succubi with an artifact that rewinds time and revives me if I die.

M-may I ask for your hand in marriage?

This is a good one

Do you have any bossy dom officer types?

Alright, but it's pretty elaborate because feels tend to be a big part of my sexual fantasies.

I want to be a young nobleman who isn't particularly strong, but forced to participate in the many wars his liege wages anyway. I'm not particularly important so I only have a retinue of a dozen or so knights. At some point, while traveling to our assigned location for the next of many battles, a group of female bandits attacks us. The fighting is fierce and I try to go after their leader, but she handily takes me down and my knights are overcome by the element of surprise and numerical superiority on the side of the bandits. As I am tied up and taken to their hideout where I will be held for ransom, she teases me for my looks. She calls me a pretty boy, and tells me someone as nice looking as myself shouldn't be out in the wilderness all by himself. After all, some nasty ladies might do horrible things to him.

I am kept in a dungeon cell for about a month as the bandits negotiate a ransom, but in the end the price they demand for me is too high and nobody is willing to pay it because I'm just some irrelevant nobody nobleman from bumfuck nowhere. The bandit queen then tells me that, because nobody is willing to pay for me, that makes me her property. She then forces me to become her de facto maid(male) and tenderly dominates me every night.

The bandit queen is a tall, muscular woman with a mischievous attitude but a soft side as well. She also has a lot of scars on her body and is actually insecure about them because she thinks they make her look unfeminine.

I got hard typing this.

It's a fold in spacetime! Everyone panic!

I bet she's cold like a fish down there.

It's a dream. Don't judge me.

Adorable

Lucky the helmet can serve as a garbage bin for knights shit taste.

Ah a fellow man of culture

my fucking meganigga.

He requested an M C Escher dream.

This one, please.

With an option for marriage if you have it.

A succubus is female, and an incubus is male. You as well as the person who translated that image are retarded.

You ever seen Star Trek, you know that episode where Picard lives an entire life in a dream? That's what I want. I want to live a happy life.

Hi, I'd like to place an order for delivery
One medium body, only a bit of breasts but extra ass. Actually, make that a double order of ass. For toppings could I get some Naizuri, armpit licking, annilingus, deepthroating - ah, if at all possible could those last two be paired together? Thanks. Then, I'll also have black hair, long cut -yes, the longer the better- a little bit of urination but not too much, just like a sprinkle of it, some anal... actually a lot of anal, a bit of some ahegao and a lot, a lot of yandere. Just douse the whole thing in yandere, really, gimme all that you got. If you've got any, then a vaginal sticker would be great, too.

Oh, and hold on the scat and futa. I'm allergic to trash fetishes so if I see any of that garbage, I won't pay.

Give me a refund. She pads her chest for Aqua's sake!

tsumino.com/Book/Info/33517/kimi-iro-days-onnanoko-no-karada-ni-nattara-nani-o-suru-

Patrician taste

I would like a perfect Goddess with the vanilla package.

But the emphasis of the dream would be her breasts which are definitely not padded. And also have another jealous Goddess watch from the sidelines.

See that Wiz? They're lewding you!

Is there a doujin where Kazuma goes back to apologize to her for not thinking of Aqua's protective barriors, only for to insist that he use her body to make up for failing to give him his dream.

I'd like a girl who isn't animated by DEEN, if you please. If her anime isn't hot garbage I'll tip extra.

That's not a problem. oho.

Anyone have the nude filter webm of the succubus scene?

I swear to god I'd kill for a hentai that was anywhere near the quality level of ecchi stuff.

Megumin, Darkness and Aqua licking on my horse dick, then making a competence about who is the one able to fit all of it

I'd like to just be dropped into an inescapable pit of orgasm denial femdom slime girls, please.

Do not hold on the bullying, colours can be pink or dark purple. I don't even want to be able to move. In fact, just put me in as much sexual torment as possible with the only thing preventing irreparable lust driven madness being that it's a dream I'll wake up from eventually.

Not even in my dreams will a woman look upon me with anything but disgust. Just give me some heavy rain, a case of beer, and enough time to watch my favorite anime before you shut off my brain function completely.

>wish granted
That'd make you a horse, a beast of burden and frequently harvested for its, ahem... meat.

Would Kazuma be happy if he fucked Darkness?

Yes, I'd like to be the little girl who goes around the world pulling lonely anons to a battle royal with my cunny as the ultimate prize. There'd be two endings; one would have an inordinately strong shota be the winner, and another where the anons revolt and gangbang my defenseless self.

I want to dream that I am the last orc in the world, and I must save my race by raping and breeding Darkness every night.

Ok, I want an experienced succubus, do not send a rookie.

Make her long haired and big breasted, taller than me. I want ryona first, and I'm going to go all out, broken bones, deep slashes, the whole deal. Then I want to embrace her and cry on her bosom. I'll just cum inside her to fulfill the contract after that take me to hell.

Fuck this place.

Could I be a succubus' sentient vagina while she masturbates or is that beyond their dream altering ability?
I want her to rub me and call me a bad pussy while feeding me her fingers.

true japanese pelvis

You are the boss, costumer-sama.

>Those colossal butt fangs.

>butt fangs

Damn is that what they're called? I always wished there was a tag for that.

What does a succubus eats?

Ah, you see, I want a very kind and cute night of love.

First place the whole dream in a cold night, on a old wooden house with a nice warm fireplace. Make it so the best temperature is achieved while cuddling with heavy blankets in front of the fireplace, but you may raise the it to ideal levels when the lewding begins.
Give me a cute girl with long hair, and make sure she's soft. Not fat, just soft. Small breasts and supple butt, slender all around, but soft. Make her the softest thing in the world. Also make sure she has a very cute and kissable tummy. I want to kiss it for some good minutes.
I want to have many sessions of sex interspersed with cuddling. Hugs are mandatory and I'm expecting heavy and soft winter clothing to complement the whole feeling. Having her snuggle her face on my chest is an extra.
I'm only going to do vaginal sex, maybe some sumata as foreplay, but I want most of the foreplay to be only heavy patting. Make sure her thighs, arms, breasts, that everything gets a nice weight and feel to it, and of course make sure she does the same to me.
Now, this is important, some moments of shyness, courage, willingness and etc are desirable, but I absolutely want her to have a very longing look towards me at all times. Whenever our eyes meet I want her to look at me like I'm the one big love of her life. She needs some kind, warm smile and cute laughs. This needs to be an ideal night for couples. Don't forget to make her lips sweeter than honey.
Finally, end the night with one last kiss and sleeping together by the fireplace.

I will keep the window opened.

Darkness is NOT for nonconsensual raping!

When I first saw this I thought he turned into a woman and fucked the shota. Especially since the shota looks nothing like him and the adventurer kind of does.

Yogurt, preferably vanilla.

Can I fuck my waifu? Kthnxbai

This.

Give me a harem of five extra horny pregnant women, and the libido to take care of all of them.

you don't understand how traps work don't you?

I want to be gangraped by succubus and start losing my mind.

He could also have fantasies of being a shota being pubically raped by his genderbent doppleganger. It's a very layered and complex scene of the toppest-tier of deviant fetishes.

Let me have fun with my waifu plz.

Yeah hi I'd like to watch your next succubization and I'd like to be the new succubus's first please and thank you, oh and the succubus turning her is welcome to join in too.

A nice, cold, full steel giant robot please.

I'd like to request a hard femdom session with a well-endowed girl. I'm fine leaving the specifics to the answering succubus's specific desires and tastes

I'm a man of simple desires. Make me the loli and have an assertive but caring futa onee-san passionately fuck me followed by spooning as I fall asleep.

I want to patiently tutor a loli math and physics, listen to her talk about classmates, kiss her gently, then fuck her before her mom gets back. I want to do this every week for 8 years until she leaves for college

one word
>catgirls

俺の黒人たち

Just us happy together...
And then I want her to still be there when I wake from any dream ;_;