But this show is "XD random" humor?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14784351
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this show is _____
Who gives a shit. It's fun to watch.

What humor?

>Sup Forums is one person

Name one joke with a punchline that relies on randomness.

who in christ's name are you quoting

This meme ran its course years ago

Your birth was "XD random" humor

You would have to be able to name one joke with a punchline first.

If there are no punchlines then it stands to reason there is no random humor.

There isn't anything random about the humor.

Sit down son and let me tell you a little story.

The reason "le random" humor became cringey cancer is mostly because it started being monopolized. Youtube "le random" videos were being made just to get money from youtube. People were re-posting "random" humor (ironic right?) just to get upvotes and shit. Now it's not that people started calling it cancer to actually fight back or anything, it's just that all these things genuinely turn stuff like that lame.
The humor itself can still be funny from time to time as long as you can trust the source making it isn't just some attention whore or running "le random" material off an assembly line just to farm "followers", "likes", "karma", etc.

That being said I haven't watched this anime yet, but I'm about to right now. I just felt like keeping within Sup Forums tradition and giving my opinion on a thread based on something I haven't yet seen yet and telling anyone who disagrees with me to suck my cock.

I don't get it, everyone loved TPE, even Sup Forums liked the 4koma, but now it's like the whole Sup Forums hates it. Why?

hijacked by ironic weebs, aka subhuman bugmen that suck all enjoyment and meaning from everything they come into contact to

Demonization it feels like. Honestly the 4koma is shitposting in manga form so it stands to reason that the anime would be shitposting in anime form. I don't understand what anyone else was expecting

Dont think the love for TPE has changed, the anime just turned out to be pretty bad

Post more like this.

Some people were expecting azumanga daioh.
Instead they got Nichijou with references and now they're screaming about being betrayed, while shitposters are taking the opportunity to ruin everyone else's good time by claiming that references are objectively bad.

This show is nothing like Nichijou, what the fuck are you talking about

it's quirky

It must be shitposting.

People probably expected to actually laugh. Not this "lol it's supposed to be bad" bullshit.

Gintama is jap comedy done in a decent way and still fails miserably at making people laugh and is way cringeworthy. (JP humor is terrible in general)

This shit is even worse.

Sup Forums is negative about everything, what else is new.
Also for the first time they had read the source material before it got an anime adaptation, so they were obligated to hate the adaptation on principle.

It's not that. It's just that 4-koma does not translate well to anime.

Yeah my dude.
I'll rather watch American Dad and Southpark, so lets all go get back to Sup Forums, my bro.
Shitty nips aren't funny anyway, so why would anyone ever watch anime?

what about seitokai yakuindomo?

Rare exception.

>poputepipic invented 4-koma anime adaptations
>poputepipic invented comedy 4-koma anime adaptations

You're all sharing Sup Forums with this guy.

Working! pulled it off.

I have you, and I love you, so it balances out.

Nice reading comprehension.

Who said american humor in animation is good?

Comedy animation whether from USA, JP, etc is FUCKING TERRIBLE.

Shut the fuck up retard

Lucky Star
Kokkuri-san
Azumanga Daioh
Hidamari Sketch
Nozaki-kun

Shit there's probably more successful 4koma adaptations than unsuccessful ones.

Let's not pretend gugure was good past the first episode.

But only Lucky Star and Nozaki-kun are good out of what you listed.

Go fall on a knife.

Post your favorite comedy then.

All of those adaptions took the material outside the medium of 4koma.

Nah, Gintama still has someone feel the need to put out that the silly thing a character is doing is indeed silly. Just incase the nips didn't realize it.

>random humor
thats clearly impertinent humor mastered by tom green in the 90´s

The people who give too much importance to those faggots are the actual issue though, you can just like ignore them instead of just treating everything those faggots like as if it was someone who raped your mother.

Unironically this.
But "XD random" humor is'nt always bad, Its just the counter culture faggots here that dislike anything remotely populare.

Not him, but american comedy I like Drawn Together, and jap, KMB.

But, this makes sense comedically without understanding whatever reference is being made. People know about interrogation scenes, and the hands in the second panel emphasize the interrogator placing blame on the suspect. Then, the katsudon is brought in and doesn't make sense why the interrogator would ask the suspect to eat it, thus deriving humor when the action in the second panel is repeated with the katsudon bowl in the hand.

It brought crossboarding cancer in the board and it's going to stay for a whole 3 months

Name one joke that doesn't rely on randomnesss.

I swear this show is so epic...

could pop team epic be the lucky star of this decade?
Lucky Star is 10 years old

lucky star was actually funny though.

let me first say that LS is my favorite anime of all time
now let me say that the first three episodes were boring as shit for the most part.

>boring as shit
What do you, mean.

keep telling yourself that.

Lucky Star was boring as a pile of feces.

as in the first episode in particular is guilty of making someone drop this masterpiece by dragging on with this segment for too long

Please, stop spamming this shitty show already. There are more than 10 threads already. Stop it now.

>Instead they got Nichijou

I wish.

>claims LS is his favorite anime
>when people like me don't have it as a favorite but still greatly enjoy the first three episodes
How could you watch your supposed favorite show wrong?

Anonymous is singular, you pos

Nichijou wasn't 4koma

>crossboarding
Newfag

>and doesn't make sense why the interrogator would ask the suspect to eat it
Yes, that's "random" Like a said it isn't bad.

the show is bad

I liked it

>comparing 2000-10 formulaic """random""" humor to modern anti-humor

>lucky star
>good
hang yourself

You heard user, we need 10 more threads for Pop Team Epic.

>modern anti humor
Anti humor died with Andy Kaufman

I happen to be an expert on this subject so let me explain you how cancer work:
>is user the one making the "XD random" humor?
Cancer.
>user saw someone doing "XD random" humor and brought it here for everybody to see?
Cancer.
>user saw someone doing "XD random" humor but enjoyed it by himself and didn't involve Sup Forums in the process
Not cancer.

This anime falls in the last category. Everybody is enjoying its humour but it has nothing to do with Sup Forums, it gets posted because it's anime but the only cancer are the ones that fall in the first category. The ones that think that saying things like "OMG SKYRYM SO FUNNY XD" to pretend they are actual fans but are nothing but falseflaggers are the real cancer.
A couple of days from now the most probably thing is that ecelebs will be talking about this anime. If you care and bring that here as argument that the show is cancer, you fall into the second category, you will be the cancer so watch out!

so did greentexting, but I hear it's still in circulation on 9gag. Maybe you'd fit in more there.

upvoted

A good cop offering katsudon to make the suspect more relaxed as an interrogation method is a common trope in eleven fiction.
And just like that, what you thought was "random" was nothing of the sort. "Beef or chicken (ie.ビーフオアチキン) is another such moment.

>you, a pleb
>i don't understand any of these jokes targeted towards the japanese people! this show is shit!
>the japanese
>i understand the jokes made by this show and what it was trying to achieve! this show is kuso

Last thread's poll had 83% of Sup Forums liking the anime:

strawpoll.me/14784351

There's just a few loud shitposters whining in all the threads.

Interesting.

So the plural is anonymouses?

Anonymice, you inbred faggot.

I was supposed to laugh at this garbage?

Jesus Christ will you faggots ever learn? It WAS supposed to be as shitty as it was, it wasn't aiming for comedy of the year. The manga and now the anime are nothing more but an expensive shitpost, and you're making a fool of yourself for taking it seriously.

>Le random humor is le great. It's just been overused.

Walking talking cancer

>expecting anything other than contrarian faggotry
At this point, the only one you can blame is yourself.