Used to think this was the funniest, most original, and most influential piece of anime content ever made

>used to think this was the funniest, most original, and most influential piece of anime content ever made
>now realize it's a simple Pop Team Epic ripoff
How the hell did they get away with this? Why wasn't KyoAni sued for plagiarism?

Nichijou was alright, we can make this an alright thread. What were your favorite and least favorite parts?
>best
The rainy shrine scene I guess.
>worst
Any scene with the mohawk kid, his jokes were all terrible
Thanks for this opportunity OP.

mohawk kid's skits worked better in the manga

Nichijou is older than Pop team epic though

>now realize it's a simple Pop Team Epic ripoff

Nichijou: Published from 2006 to 2015

Pop Team Epic: Started in 2014, still ongoing.

OP are you stupid?

>Pop Team Epic
The what?

Comedy manga by Bkub

I don't think OP's familiar with 4koma comedies, either.

>Bkub
That doesn't mean anything to me, but ok. Googled it and it looks retarded.

The fact that Sup Forums doesn't like Nichijou but likes Pop Team Epic proves that they have a bias against Kyoani.

HOLY FUCK POP TEAM EPIC FANBOYS ARE FUCKING CANCER.
You retards are worse than shonen shitters trying to claim x copies y.

How hit or miss the comedy was (ie- mohawk kid for me) put me off trying the manga out.
I guess it's worth a read though, since it could be pretty funny when it hit.

I liked the running gag of the book girl on the riverside. Can't think of any worsts though, there may have been a few jokes that were odd or out of place that I've since forgotten about.

You guys realize right that this is basically a shitpost with an irony folded a thousand times

Yeah it's really bad bait we all know that

That's why I wanted to de-de-rail this thread.

I still love the airship scenes the most
Yuuko has a pretty good imagination

Worst scenes, I can't think of any off the top of my head but I wasn't really feeling the show until about the end of epsiode 2 or 3.

Favorite part was when hakase allowed nano to go to school.
Least favorite is probably mai's antics but that's because I hated her character rather than the scenes being bad.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I watched the first three episodes of nichijou and only laughed 3 times, it was cute though. Should I give it another chance?

I didn't really watch or enjoy nichijou for the comedy, I enjoyed it because I thought it was really heartwarming and I loved getting to know all the characters. Its not a comedy thing, its just an eccentric slice-of-life

I never understood the following. It's alright, but it's vastly overratted. Watching it with Sup Forums was fun, I'll give you that. Not many things sticked and those that did aren't great.

Which came first? Bkub or Nichijou?

Bkub he started out doing minor comic strips in 2003

>Sup Forums
Newfags who come here mostly for shonenshit generals aren't Sup Forums.

Anta baka?

>tfw rewatching some of it now because of it's thread
This show truly is slice of life in it's purest form.

Is there even any other show with as much of an abundance of character relationships and interactions like Nichijou?

I want to marry Yuuko.

i miss

the joes