Dragon Ball Super

What do you think of the new ED?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/949888501167697920
youtube.com/watch?v=LwZMXm7JMYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there are people that still give a shit about power levels in Super
Why? Characters are as powerful as the plot demands them to be, Goku has been tired for a majority of the tournament yet he continues to pull shit out of his ass.

>Characters are as powerful as the plot demands them to be, Goku has been tired for a majority of the tournament yet he continues to pull shit out of his ass.
God this show sounds like shit

Final collage of all the characters reminds us of how much of a disappointment this arc was and what could've been. So new ED just leaves me feeling bitter and hateful towards DBS

It's shit

Why is Damon so huge in that picture

It's shit

So I was thinking about it, did Zeno destroy just Universe 7 in the Future Trunks Arc, or everything? Because wouldn't that imply that Zeno no longer exists in the time line where the other dozen universes were unaffected by Zamasu's power? Or did Zamasu literally infect everything in every single universe?

dumb speedreader/watcher

>Vegeta's eyes
Ultra Instinct Blue?!?

HAHAHAHA VEGETA DID IT! HE WENT ULTRA INSTINCT! WHO'S THE PRINCE OF JOBBERS NOW, KEKHAN? HAHAHAHAHAHA

>inb4 no he didn't he was just tired

previews say so. He's gonna be ultra instict AND super saiyan blue, finally surpassing Goku once and for all.

It is. Even if you were to swallow the inconsistencies, the jarring shifts in animation style, the lack of quality in many fight scenes, the shortcuts and reused footage, the motion tweeting, the inconsistencies in whatever power scaling and ignore all of that, the characters no longer have personality, they've all been reverted into a previous somewhat introductory state where their characterization is flanderized into one dimensionality. There's now creativity in any of the attacks and a good majority of the new characters designs lack any creativity. The show is currently just a giant predictable spreadsheet where people are just getting excitement out of crossing people off a chart and putting numbers to names.

I believe there's a line about where Black/Zamas killed ALL the gods. I imagine this would include all the other universes

I just got back from work. Before I watch the episode, just give me the news, is Dyspo still in?

It's shit

yeah he grabs freeza and tosses him around a bit

like 70% of this episode is just crowd reactions and vegeta getting wrecked

Imagine being a Vegeta fan and being blue balled for almost 30 years straight.

Literally fucking nothing. Again. The episode.

>blue balled
heh

But just because there aren't any Gods doesn't mean that the Priests or Zeno himself were unaffected. And Zeno seems genuinely confused and perplexed when Goku originally calls him down, and I'm sure someone like Grand Priest would have mentioned every universe's God of Destruction dying.

Am I thinking too much about this trash?

It's awful.

didnt they kill all the gods but then just went back to universe 7 and killed all humans there and shit for however long? or did they actually kill every single lifeform (after killing the gods) on every other planet/universe before finally going to earth? sorry, i didnt watch that arc yet so its also confusing to me

BoG and RoF were good. But dbs should never have been a thing. Should have just kept doing movies.

>yeah he grabs freeza and tosses him around a bit

Wait, really? Huh, I gotta see this...

Does anyone think the other Universes won't come back after this ending?

Imagine having been an avid fan of the dragon ball franchise only to be driven to hate it in its entirety because of dragon ball super

Nah, I believe he masters offensive side of Ultra Instinct, while Goku already mastered defensive one. They will then use Potara fusion to get perfect Ultra Instict.

No.
They said that zamasu and black killed all of the GoDs and all of the sentient mortals in trunks timeline EXCEPT for the humans.
Why?
Because reasons.
They just sat on earth and had a little queer tea party getaway and slap boxed with trunks occasionally to boost blacks power.

That is litteral canon.

I do that all the time with Naruto and Bleach, pretending the series ended after a certain point.

It's too bad DBS has been disgustingly advertised and is shoved far more in your face than Boruto could ever dream of doing.

Wouldn't make a difference. All the new characters were boring and all were essentially the same personality with a single gimmick or even none that didn't provide anything exciting or new

he dodges a freiza a bunch, tries to after image him, he goes in for a ki blast, freiza grabs him with his tail, he grabs freizas tail and runs him through the side of a wall

that's all. everything else was vegeta jobbing after getting 2 hits on jiren (wow!), and crowd reactions

I really hate this arc

Zeno destroyed the entire timeline but he himself wasn't affected.

These next couple episodes are either going to make us or break us,vegetabro

This. I wouldn't hate DBS nearly as much if it wasn't shoved into my face every fucking week and shilled like it had no flaws and was the best thing ever

he's already confirmed SSB2

veggie wins again

So then what about Grand Priest, or any of the Priests? Were they actually THAT weak in comparison? Or is there an outer heaven they've yet to tell us about?

BoG was weak and RoF was fanfiction trash that made little sense and was honestly a thing partially to shill toriko(i shit you not, the ridiculous blue hair color is to shill toriko. Kind of like how goku has red hair because of the voice actress).
DB Yo was more fun and did a better service to the characters.

How can we get his black Super Gi back?

Heh... not so fast...

The universes are coming back. Leak was from champs voice actor mentioning he’s still goina be on. What a fuckin retard surprised he didn’t realize he was spoiling the saga by confirming that .

Fuck you, I liked BOTG.

And I genuinly tought that Vegeta blue with his black GI looked amazing. Also Goku’s new GI looked fantastic. They need to bring those back.

Toriko sucked anus, didnt it got cancelled?

It's not answered but presumably they were erased alongside the timeline. Compared to Zeno they might very well be weak.

The song is great. Almost as good as Boogie Back.

I agree. Even if it was completely inconsequential and Tarbl was a useless shit that provided nothing other than to gawk at how powerful his sibling and friends and family were it still had dragon ball character. Even at that it didn't really give us anything new and couldn't really for such a short special designed to go nowhere

Dude, they spent the entire goddamnend arc fagging on about time travel being illegal and dangerous and one of the greatest crimes and sins you can do.
Then whis said fuck that and sent trunks back in time so that there were two trunks and mai's.

What's that? The time line that's missing a Trunks? The one with a heart broken bulma and one that could have been written to have been missing a mai?
FUCK THAT SHIT!!
This arc is a dumpster fire and we need to end this shit now and in a fucking hurry.

>Compared to Zeno they might very well be weak
>Even though both Zeno's cannot make out any fast-paced fights, and Grand Priest having to give both Zenos the play by play for half the tournament
I fucking hate this show.

Vegeta will get ui and theres nothing u can do to stop it

His gi from the RoF movie looks like shit and when you remember that it was his slave uniform and ultimately useless fucking armor it becomes absolutely impossible to justify him wearing anything like that.

Buu saga costume with a capsule corpse logo on it or nothing.

>twitter.com/Herms98/status/949888501167697920
Frieza a shit.

Hold my dick

Zeno isn't really a fighter.
His power comes from his ability to erase.

Vegeta's BoTG is overly designed nonsense that makes logically no sense and is a complete character regression if you think about it for longer then 3 seconds.

Zeno has a built in I win button.
All of the fighting power in the world can't stop someone who can finish your shit with a thought.

It is.
Has some good furries tho.

im still having mixed feelings over this new phase of Vegeta, is like an upgrade from Blue while Goku already went SSB phase 2 and has UI

Vegeta will be the strongest fighter in the tournament at the end

Freeza wouldnt that. He's to much of a bro

Whats the point of going SSB2?

Thats a funny way of spelling Gohan

This moustache is enough to win ToP. Not even Jiren would be able to withstand it. He's lucky to be on the same team.

Beerus better start training again.

This would have been better.

youtube.com/watch?v=LwZMXm7JMYo

>frieza getting his shit pushed in

He didn't delete the whole timeline. Whis after all went back and dropped off Toranksu and his waifu with their counterparts before stopping Zamasu in an alternate timeline.

>Vegeta fans think he won't job again

We are at least 10 to 15 episodes from this fight conclusion between the two final universes and vegeta is alreafy showing his trump card. Its over goku will reign supreme again

Don't ya hate when it's a life or death tournament and you spontaneously ejaculate?

>kefla above toppo
>barely any gap between jiren and everyone else
Jesus fucking christ

Might be in raw power, but he doesn't have techniques like Kaio ken and UI to boost it even higher.

That's what make Goku's power levels retarded, he can boost shit higher, while Vegeta needs to get shit stomped and humiliated to power up, but most likely get surpassed by Goku again.

>Vegeta and Goku obsessed with power
>Jiren just wants to protect his universe

Why is he the bad guy again?

>doesn't transform because the plot demands it.

So we already knew Dyspo was beyond final Frieza. He smacked around god Goku after all.

Golden Fuuureza Is gonna fuck him up, since Dyspo stood no chance against Blue.

None of the universes are bad

He's the antagonist of this arc, but he's not necessarily a bad guy.

Kelfa is stronger than Toppo until he officially goes God.

Toppo becoming/stealing GoD is a worse asspull.

Universe 7 is bad

>Golden Fuuureza Is gonna fuck him up, since Dyspo stood no chance against Blue.
Where did you see Dyspo standing no chance to SSB?

Why the fuck did the anime showcased both Gohan and 17 as being able to fight on par with SSB Goku when that's not the case? Yeah, i know he was 'holding back' but that was really unnecessary. Now both are getting exposed by Toppo and people asking why both can't do any harm to him since both are 'SSB tier'.

SASUGA TOEI

How do people defend the Goku Black as if it was good. Ives seen fanboys claim it was as good as DBZ arcs which is ridiculous.

>Hit sttronger than Vegeta
Retard.

fuck off. kys.

Frieza was supposed to be stronger than SSB Goku ffs

>since both are 'SSB tier'.
Only retards like you were saying that.

Anyone know the track that starts playing when Dyspo pulls Frieza's tail?

He just forgot to use his real final form again.

Watch, Jiren's secret will be that he has multiple personalities he manages through mediatation, like Sensui in Yu Yu Hakusho.

We don't know the extent of Jiren's power so I can't put him any higher than that as of now.

Kefla is far stronger than Toppo as of now.
Toppo stated he felt equal to SSBKK Goku before the tournament and Kefla far exceeds that level.

I got angry at Goku when Jiren said he wanted to seek something beyond strength and the retard thought he meant he wanted more power like him.

Yes and Krillin is SSB tier. Gohan and 17 are basically dead weight at this point.

Now that's a classic

Yeah, that's the theme.

Are we sure this guy is a super hero?
Looks more like a villain to me

not sure

bros just saw the fuckin episode...

..that was fuckin lit

final flash was sexy as fuck and jiren's one liner + input grab tech was sick and it went well with the music

i gotta start watchin dbs on some real shit

This is just a placeholder. Vegeta doesn't have those eyes when he goes to that new blue form in the preview
Maybe not now, but either this new form rivals Ultra Instinct or he actually unlocks it.and the color changes to suit that.

Thanks for your argument.

Freeza is in a very lewd position

Damn you are all angry bunch of losers.

Good to know I also browse other more friendly and positive sites.
Otherwise I would be just like you, the eternal butthurted expert anime fagshit with a pessimistic outlook.
Oh well, back to r/dbz I guess.
so long suckers

(You)