last arc was a mistake

Who is the cutest girl in this series?
I'm doing a research.

Mineta

Mt Lady

>tfw what could have been

>Kaminari's Ohm shirt
I love this kid.

>mfw people who were whining about last arc nonstop last year are now backpedaling on it

I dropped it at the end of the last arc, did it get any better?

kendou

how many will die to her backstabbing and betrayals before she's put down in the name of justice?

The Yakuza raid arc was a mistake.

Did everyone just leave after Wednesday wtf

>Same shitty image every thread.

>Yuuei's all over the news, it's pretty bad
And then after this arc ends, this plot point is never brought up again. Even though several UA students nearly died in a Yakuza raid and one of them lost his powers.

>board is so filthy with poptepepic shitters that nobody realizes we're here

Uraraka is fort Deku

indeed

Does Horikoshi know about the popularity of ships lile Kacchako?

Even if he did, why would he care? He knows that everybody hates Mineta yet still gives him screentime.

Uh, you don't get to bring friends

>hating diaper grape lad

Yeah but Jump could pressure him to get landhwhales bucks

spicee col boi.

Ok how on earth there's no selection among students based on their quirks?
>hero must save lives! not only pure powerful quirks matter!
Bullcrap. Top one hero used to be the fastest and strongest dude, and new one is also strong . No one cares if he has shit personality if he can kick asses.
How the fuck some plebs with earphone jack, rabbits or fucking sticky grapes even study in ua if they are SHIT at fighting?

>He knows that everybody hates Mineta yet still gives him screentime.

He really doesn't though. Grapes has been irrelevant since he beat Midnight.

So, since the official BnHA 1A poll has almost 500 votes right now, let's analyze the results - top marry & fuck results for every girl.

>Ochako
Her marriage to Deku won by a landslide - almost 10% of the vote! But what is this? It looks like the BnH/a/ fan base wants her to have sex with bad boy Bakugo, who's slightly ahead of her actually having sex with her husband Deku. But maybe we can allow Deku have Baku's sloppy seconds, no? He's gonna raise Baku's kid so he deserves it!

>Mina
Marriage to Kirishima won by a landslide, but only 66% of the marriage votes also wanted her to have a monogamous relationship with Kirishima exclusively. The rest would prefer if Mina fucked everyone.

>Jirou
A landslide victory for sex with Kaminari but uh oh, looks like 40% of us would prefer if she were a single mother (only 16 votes for marriage to Kaminari).

>Momo
A shocking result 20 votes for marriage to Shoto and 20 votes for marriage to Mineta! But Mineta also has 20 votes for graping her, so it seems Sup Forums would either let her have a boring, sexless marriage (Shoto) or an exciting, full of ahegao marriage (Mineta). Mineta x Momo is also the only pairing where marriage & sex have the same amount of votes.

>Tsuyu
20 votes for marriage to Tokoyami - but only 6 for Tsuyu x Tokoyami having sex! Sup Forums wants poor birdie to be a cvckold even more than Deku! Instead, Sup Forums wants Aizawa to commit statutory rape and/or Bakugo to be the bull in another relationship!

>Tooru
Easy to conclude that we want her to fuck Ojiro first, then fuck everyone else, then marry Ojiro. Simple vanilla NTR stuff.

Based Bakubull. He is unstoppable!

The selection is the robot entrance exam. Mineta managed to pass by immobilizing the robots with his balls, which the examiners counted as defeating the robots. No idea how the fuck Sadrock or Invisible Girl got through though.

>Mineta managed to pass by immobilizing the robots with his balls, which the examiners counted as defeating the robots
But he's a fucking midget. It doesn't matter how well you can shoot, how much you can lift or how how fast you run, the cops and the military would never let you join because the fact still remains you're too short.

Poor lil' Deku & lil' bird.

At least Mineta gets what he deserves.

Mirlo > Deku

Dealt with it fags, also yakuza arc was amazing.

Is real the shitty taste of neo/a/

>earphone jack
Those earphone jacks can shatter rocks, agreed about the rest.

>he posted it again

Fuck off and die Miriofag. Everyone except you hates Shitrio & his shit arc.

Japan has spoken through both the poll and the sales. MIRIO. A. SHIT.

How come things don't stick to his hair?

Musk melons are like $100 in Japan.

Mirio had the most OP quirk in this universe and he saved less than 0 people with it.

Deku can only control 20% of OfA and he saved hundreds if not thousands of people when he defeated OH, saved Eri, saved AM from Baku's assassination attempt, saved Baku, saved Tokoyami, saved Kouta, saved Kouta, saved bacon & Tenya, saved AM, helped Mineta save Tsuyu & Aizawa, and, finally, helped save Bakugo (chronological reverse order).

impossible

answering that question will net you a nobel prize

>Japan have shittaste
>More news at 11'

Eat a dick dekufag, they showed a true hero and you wanna the muh poor child with a gift quirk

But Deku's quirk is only 50% weaker than Mirio's phasing. Deku can use 20% of 50% = 10% while Mirio never managed to do more than the very basics with Phasing. At best he's used 20% of it. So his quirk in his hands is only twice as strong as Deku's quirk in Deku's hands.

Die IRL Miriofag - we all hate you

Imagine how OP Monoma / AfO would be if they had Phasing instead of that brainlet Mirio.

>Mirlo saves Eri and give the power of "I wanna live"

Deku just comes to scream and shitty powerup of 20% to 100% of nothing.

Sigtheye was rigth.

>Mirio had the most OP quirk in this universe and he saved less than 0 people with it.
Its a great defensive quirk, but that's it. He couldnt even save Eri from the bullet without taking it head on.

Yeah, reading Jojolion made me realize just how expensive fruit is in Japan.

I find it weird people are still talking about Mirio's phasing as being godly OP.

It's really, really good but Mirio's brand of it seems like the kind that could easily be defeated with enough power or patience.

Anyone with sufficient evasion, toughness, or consist attacking power can beat him just by waiting him out. Mirio has to stop breathing or seeing or both to phase significant portions of his body or phase through solid materials. If you just evade him enough or force him to constantly phase he'll eventually get badly winded. Anyone with gigantic blasting type attacks like AFO/Bakugou/Todoroki could basically just wear him out to where him becoming solid comes in predictable intervals and you just bait him into an attack.

Also he's a normal human being outside of phasing. If you're someone with exceptional toughness he can phase punch you all day because it's not going to be enough to harm you.

In a world of quirks, Mirio's is pretty easy to beat by people with patience and reasonably good quirks. Mirio if anything is just a grandmaster in stalling for time, which is pretty valuable as a skill when working in groups.

this list is retarded. A guy that can make his palms explode is better than being able to create black holes?

>Mirio's phasing as being godly OP
It's not Mirio's phasing that's godly OP? We're saying phasing would be OP on a 3/5 intellect character & godly unbeatable OP on a 5/5 intellect characters. Mirio has 0/5 in the official canon databook.

mineta is cute, i don't care what anyone says

Wait, he's in the databook?

only grapefag thinks his quirk is OP

>the only smart poster ITT is Grapefag
Fuck off.

Literally tell us how All Might could ever beat AfO with Phasing.

Go on, cunt.

lady

Lots of us agree, see

that's a big squirrel

Non-grapefag here, but his quitk is one of the better capture quirks we've scene, i imagin non-leathal way to capture villans is useful

AfO cannot touch him to take his quirk tho. Phasing is so OP it can't make AfO OP.

I said he is cute, not that i want him to fuck momo

>about to get hit with bullet
>phase so it goes through him
>become solid again while the bullet is inside of him
>bullet pops out

that's a weird quirk-physics question

Mirio's description of his quirk says that if he unphases in solid matter he is forcibly ejected from it based on his momentum.

What happens if the objects are that small? Does Mirio get thrown "away" from the bullet or does the bullet get popped out?

how long until we see his smile again ?

I kinda agree. I don't even know what the over arcing theme is anymore. Is it to become heroes? To fight the bad guys? To explore the world and unique power quirks? Is it self improvement? Thematically, I feel like I've been tossed in the middle of the ocean, and don't know where the fuck to swim to.

>muh comic reli3f

I can't wait for him to get noumud

Cuckposting should be a bannable offense, why are degenerates forcing their shit fetish everywhere?

Not every hero is going to be taking down villains as their main job. There are also branches specialized in things like evacuation and search and rescue that would benefit from supportive quirks. Grapes would be good for things like patching up collapsing structures while more agile heroes get people out of the way. They're just given combat training so they're not worthless in a situation where they're attacked by a villain on the job.

If you don't like it, change it. Democracy rules here, villain.

strawpoll.me/14781233

>there are people who still don't believe Aizawa is a double agent

Did nobody realize he was privy to the location of his class at any time to give to the VA? Also how each one of these encounters facilitated the growth of all the students to where they're now famous for locking horns with pro criminals?

Democracy is evil. Even ancient Greeks agreed on this.

>everyone hates Grapelet
Uh... I don't. Grapelet is fine bro.

He has huge nuts

If we're going be cutest and not overall looks, then Ochako.

has anyone said if S3 is one or two cour?

I could see either making sense now.

S3 ending after AFO vs All Might would be a really strong ending and would let them end on Overhaul in a two-cour S4 if it ever happened.

If it's 2-cour, if we cover the same relative number of chapters S2 covered we'll end on Bakugou vs Midoriya Round 2, which I think is a pretty good ending too.

>look guys, i just discovered chromatic aberration!
1/10, apply yourself

Denki Kaminari is Best Girl.

AESTHETIC

Are the SoL bits the weakest moments of BnHA?

>no Deku x Bakugo fucking and marriage
Hetfag poll is bullshit.

HATSUME
MEI

This . It's science.

Frog

no, the "pro heroes sitting around and talking" bits are the worst

>strawpoll.me/14781233
hetfag poll is indeed bullshit but everyone knows Deku x Todoroki >>> Deku x Bakugou

I'm inclined to say nope.

Kind of feels like he wrote himself into a corner at a few points.

Maybe Aizawa is just a hardass because thats his character. Kakashi wasn't training kids to be preventitive measures to a great war either.

Third Place Loser is too big a mommy's baby to win the Dekubowl. Only #1 is worthy.

can't get over how low ochako is. fujo city

>TodoBaku team becoming more prominent than the autism trio

It's like Hori wants me to drop this

Yes, clearly Kirishima has nothing that could possibly compete with the mighty Sero and his cellotape of doom.
It feels really forced that Kirishima constantly angst about his Quirk, when people with much shittier Quirks never do.

Maybe it'll be 2 cour but end with AfO vs AM. There's a lot of filler from the novel they can add to the Training camp arc.

>Liking a filthy mutant.

She actually bumped up a spot. Big winners this time around were Kaminari jumping from 11 to 8 and Shinsou to 10 up from 14.

Sero's much more mobile and can attack at range. Kirishima is really only griping about the range his Quirk has to work with. Even Kaminari is midrange DPS now, while Kirishima is stuck as a close-in tank.