Dragon Ball Super

New Herms spoilers on 123 and 124

Wew

Frieza won’t actually betray U7 this time, he’ll just eliminate Dyspo with a cheap shot.

Yeah I think so too.

>Jobhan betrays 17
>betrayed by Frieza
Pottery.

Why is Gohan such a jobber?

>Vegeta
Wow, it’s fucking nothing!

What form is this?

How will Friezafags ever recover?

Probably SSB2

SSJ (Super Saiyan Jobber)

If his new form is called Super Saiyan Jobber, then how come Vegeta can job in every form?

nah he's always in that form

lul

It's just Blue drawn in a shitty way by fucking Hackamuro

>in a shitty way
You think so? It looks closer to Toriyama's SSB than fucking teal, which looks terrible. Yamamuro did the teal I think. Also the magenta for SSG.

It's still Yamamuro, he does every ED

>Vegeta releases his ki and glows blue
I don't think it's UI.

RETURN OF THE RUSEMASTER BAYBEE

I'm not saying it's not Yamamuro, I just think it looks great.

He absorbed that power in base form since namek arc

Frieza confirmed getting cucked in this arc.

Blue Eyes White Sayian

>123. "Goku and Vegeta"
>124. "Gohan"

Let's drag this arc even more while we keep the "Saiyan Trinity" plot armor active until the last episode.

How wrong was he?

>Yeah, the last fighters are the strongest b-but strategy was important, I swear! xD

The absolute state of this arc

I would let him do so many things...

The strategy was bringing the strongest fighters, unlike Quitela and Gowasu.

This was a good episode.

hmm
now where did we heard this line before...

I liked that Dyspo learned something from the Maji Kayo fight and tricked Freeza.

Keep them coming user.

>didn't do so simply because they were strong
>U11 only remains because its main player is unbelievably broken, besides the final 3 from U11 and the final 5 from U7 are the strongest from their respective universes by far

The absolute CITY of ToP, it's going downhill since the elimination of Kefla (the premature elimination from Hit was also pretty awful, should've been one of the jobbers from U7 like Vegeta or Gohan instead).

I wonder if Toei forgets these guys are the "superheroes"

That doesn't mean anything.

So did that attack knock out Jiren or did he throw himself to the floor as a ruse?

How can female saiyans even compete with ayylmao powers?

>did he throw himself to the floor as a ruse?
you really think he would do that

How can saiyan men even compete?

Bretty cool art in this episode.

Super Saiyan Bluer

Man, the entire team got BTFO today.

Chadahashi worked on the episode

I have been so turned on this much by a purple rabbit before...

>the entire team got BTFO today
>not a single elimination

Bravo, Toei.

There are only 7 fighters left and 3 months left in this arc, you fucking faggot. Of course there will be episodes when no one is eliminated.

Why not gamma burst?
Isn't that the stronger flash attack?

>Vegeta will job again
>Vegeta won't beat jiren

Kindly fuck off.
Vegeta will mop the floor with joben.

Also the episode still felt tense and Jiren finally started showing some actual character

Meant to type 8.

What kind of things user

The episode was good, but these faggots will still bitch. That's the only thing they're good at.

Vegeta's life is to job why would you delude yourself into thinking goku won't be the victor in the end.

how do we get this man to do every episode

>implying Goku will win

It's just Sup Forums, really.
All the people who were banned from Kanzenshuu for being retarded come here to shit up the threads and since we have no actual good moderation, it will never be fixed

Hope is the onlything keeping me alive.

He can't, Toei produces multiple episodes at a time so they have different writing and animation teams.

That's literally impossible unless he was a robot
If you want his artstyle to be default, then you have to pray that Yamamuro dies from a heart attack and Toei decides to give the role of character designer to Takahashi

New ED even implied U6 were important along with U11

Requesting a trembling Vegeta cowering before Jiren and saying
"Please sir, dont kick my ass"

That's not how it works, the staff is the same (save for the outsourcing to Toei Philippines for the first halves of certain episodes) and it's on a rotation
For this episode Takahashi took eight weeks to make the art look so polished, it's just impossible to expect him to work on every episode and deliver such high quality art consistently.

I know bros... I know. just dreaming

Because this isn't a shitty manga made by a fanfiction writer.

That's Beerus, I'm talkin' 'bout Dyspo. Two words... [spoiler:human vibrator.]]

Both cover arts here were done by the same man
How does one get so much worse?

In the early 2000's, Yamamuro was actually killed and replaced by an impostor

>spend a long time painting a gorgeous cover with all the characters featured
vs
>quickly rehash your old cover in digital and remove a bunch of characters because your bosses told you to
The latter is clearly not meant to be a polished job. Art quality has a direct correlation with the paid amount and the time limit

>in digital

That second cover isn't painted, it'll be made in whatever the nips use instead of Photoshop

Why are Goku and Vegeta getting all kind of new transformations, but Gohan is still stuck with that old and useless 'Ultimate' form?

because goku and vegeta fight 24/7

that glitch in the video always gets me

yes but it's totally possible to make good coloring in photoshop user, that is just shit shading plain and simple
plus the coloring doesn't change the fact the art itself, which is drawn by hand, is fucking worse
look how blocky the hair on the right is compared tot he left
also Yamamuro gets paid a lot either way, he just got worse over time like many other artists

Because that's saved until the end, same as cell saga

>everybody, including goku, vegeta and trunks spend filler episodes jobbing against cell
>then gohan shows up with the first ever SSJ2 and wipes the floor with cell

never doubt chadhan you retard

Dragon Ball is pure shounen mind rot. DBZ is when the franchise began its transition to a family anime. It took a very long time and it was still interspersed with shounen shit and so is DBS. I'm really hoping for a time when Dragon Ball finally completes its transition and becomes 100% about the family interactions and values rather than power levels and martial arts bogus.

We need positive reinforcement from japanese entertainment to the current generation that breeding and taking care of your people is a positive quality and that the hardships of family are in many ways tougher obstacles than the next bio-muscled ki-spammer.

Here's an example of good coloring and shading done digitally

>New ED even implied U6 were important along with U11

You really think that's drawn by hand and retouched? It looks more like fanart done totally in Photoshop. The 'blocky' hair looks like a symptom of drawing using a tablet

good bait, I'm saving it

So what are we calling Vegeta's new form? Blue 2? Bluetwo? Bluer? True Blue? Blue Blood?

Frames are still drawn on sheets of paper user, it's the correction that is done using tablets
Sometimes said frames are even put on sale, pic related from episode 95