Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai

Just saw this at the theater today.
If you want to see something new, you can move on. If you want to stick with same running jokes you saw for 2 seasons, you can watch it.

It was better than S2, but still not as good as S1. Interesting references, but no character development.

>waiting for a char dev from an established couple
>in a movie

>Interesting references
Care to share

I don't care about the franchise anymore.
I just want to fuck Shinka.

Just tell me if my girl has a significant amount of screentime.

Did they at least kiss?
They didn't, right?

other KyoAni famous places like Tamako on PV, but also Kumiko's bench. Just a blink of an eye though

after 1h of building tension they did kiss

3 or 4 scenes

you'll have to fight dekomori

I was expecting that, hope it flops so they can stop ruining the series even more.

>after 1h of building tension
MAH DICK IS RDY

>after 1h of building tension
Fuck this shit

>they did kiss

tybg

did they at least use tongue or something

What happened to Shinka and Deko?

they cringed out of the kiss and went full chu-2

Ah cant be too romantic i guess, gotta slip in a gag there
based Kyoanus

so the plot of movie is

Rikka's supposed to leave to Italia
Shinka and Deko cover Rikka and Yuta so they can leave without Tooka knowing
Tooka threatens to publish compromising pictures of them if they don't make up their shit and bring yuta/rikka back
so basicly they also travel around japan, but not so surprisingly, they do more couple things than rikka/yuta

Is there at least any reference to this?

>they do more couple things than rikka/yuta
As expected of the true OTP of Chuu2

>If you want to stick with same running jokes you saw for 2 seasons, you can watch it.
FUCK YES

Sasuga adolescence

How about my girl Kumin? and Yuuta's bro? Is he still gay?

>Kumin
still sleeping somplace, forgot to wake up when screen time was attributed.
>Yuuta's bro
pops up out of the blue, gets hit, and disappears again

all is left up to your imagination

YuriAni at it again
This is what happens when 90% of your staff is female

Nice.

Did we see more of yuuta's mum and sisters?

>Oh mom were were you all this time?
t. yuta 10s before end of movie

does he fug the chuuni

>established couple
>they havent even kissed

Sure they have

That doesn't count you faggot

Me on the left

Did they go to Italy?

Did they finally kiss?

>rich
>top of her class in studies
>hot as fuck girlfriend
Why can't I just be Dekomori?

>No Kumin for real in their trip
ABSOLUTE SHIT

So they finally did it

>no Kumin
>No Shichimiya
What have we done to deserve this
Why can't they just give us what we need

Fuck cockblockani. I've stopped watching their shit after S2 ending. Can't expect anything else from fujoshits running the show.

>they did kiss
>they cringed out of the kiss and went full chu-2
Explain further.

That's literally a greeting in most of Europe and all Latin America. French people if do 2 kisses per person as hello, and 2 kisses per person as good bye.

S2 was too boring for me to finish. Can I watch this without having seen it?

And just because I commonly hold hands with my bros doesn't mean it isn't an incredibly intimate thing in Japanese culture.

Is the ass still fat?

Dropped

Isshiki gets cucked?

>you'll have to fight dekomori
Fuck off yurifaggot with your deluded ship

Who the fuck cares yurifaggot
>liking a forced ship from some shitty OVA

>OTP
Not at all yuriscum, it's the forced garbage fanservice shit which doesn't even exist in the source.

Enjoy the flop kyoanusfaggots. Nips are over this garbage series and nobody is going to buy it after this trash.

Shinka is so pretty.

>comparing those degenerate shitholes with Japan
They're literally having sex by japanese standards in that picture.

>japan
>not a degenerate shithole

The only question is: we have more of Rikka's fat ass?

Imagine being this buttblasted about some inoffensive dykes.

Imagine thinking two girls are dykes just because they spend time together.
>>>/tumblr/

That's what shitani does while not showing anything satisfactory.

Why the fuck is there so much hate around this series? Season 1 was great, and while Season 2 was pretty flawed it was still enjoyable. Nobody talked much shit about it while it was airing, but after that ill-conceived kiss scene everybody jumped on the bandwagon. I don't understand.

Thank you Based Kyoani

Kyoanus. Now fuck off.

Hipster hate; happens to many well-liked series after a couple of years because of some silly reason (Kyoani and Shaft shows tend to get hated solely due to the studios, etc)

Because it went two seasons without any fucking conclusion to their relationship? Majority of the show focused on random sol bullshit with side characters.

Hipster implies that it was popular, and it wasn't really outside of Sup Forums.

I liked S1 and overlooked and defended its flaws. In S1 Rikka had (somewhat) good reason to act retarded. In the end her conflict was resolved, they became a couple with Yuuta so we expected some character and relationship progression, first in OVA, then in S2, then in another OVA or maybe in shitton of other miniseries. Instead we got nothing but blue-balling in terms of the supposedly main relationship to the point that Shinka-Deko ship actually feels more realistic (all the while Shitani staff knowing exactly what their viewers want and trolling them multiple times on purpose), useless shitty side characters getting more unnecessary screen time, a fucking Poochy-tier new super chuuni character and Rikka getting more and more retarded over time instead of at least maturing a bit. Seriously, the plot of the movie is that they are in the final year of high school and everyone is planning to go to university except Rikka who STILL acts fucking retarded. At this point it's not a fucking cute chuuni syndrome, it's a mental illness and they should show her to a doctor. I can't feel cuteness from this shit anymore and want to slap her, then punch Yuuta and tell to stop being such a fucking faggot and fuck the chuuni out of her.

So Shinka and Deko are the MCs for this movie?

Whoah so these are the masterpiece KyoAni is saving anime with? Sasuga.