The tip is touching and pushing the stuff inside

>the tip is touching and pushing the stuff inside

what it means?

It means that his dick is pushing her shit in literally. She has been clogged up for a while so there is a lot there. He then proceeds to nut and covers it all with his glue sealing it for eternity.

You make me sick OP

If it's anal, then . If it's vaginal, then he's reached her cervix and is pushing her internal organs upwards.

If his dick is pushing her shit inside again, wouldn´t that mean that it would be even more stucked?

Ew, that's fucking gross.

Yup, that's Starless for you.

Feels good cumming on Marie scenes 16x in 24 hours span

wow

Why is she kneeling like that?

There is no way something like that could feel good, you are literally rubbing your dick in shit and it would be uncomfortable and painful for her to have her shit pushed back and then refilled with cum

>tfw I've probably seen the Pepe version of this image more times than the original

These are very fucked up people

A condom to protect your willy from shit and the pleasure of a tweaking anus actually sounds good.

Women are filled with packing peanuts so you have pack them in with your packing penis.

Kek same.

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Fuck old hug, i prefer that futa girl with green hair. also not Sup Forums, this is /jp/

>mouth
>pussy
>ass
>???

That's actually one of my biggest fetishes. I just love it when I see that in doujinshi.

I want to make Marie a mother again

What is so exciting about that?

Erabe

Urethra, obviously. Urethral insertion (whether it's inserting rods, catheters, or tiny objects) is a fetish for some, and there are recorded medical cases of fucking somebody else's urethra.

Thanks mate, now I´m scared and aroused

I have no idea myself. It just pushes my buttons the right ways.
I'm not even into scat, for fuck's sake.

One of them hasn´t taken a shit in ages

>main character isn't a shota
So much potential wasted.

but MC is shota in Japan standard.

>Marie is willing to pay you an incredible salary for you to live comfortably for the rest of your life
>You just have to cum and piss in her shit stucked rectum anything she need it

What would you do Sup Forums?

I picked this up for the scat

I dropped it for no futa ending

Discipline > Starless

No way, his head isn't just at the right height to be buried in their boobs while standing up.

meh, you're pleb, futa is best in this world.
or yuri, yuri is good.

Read my post again.
I was mad at NO FUTA ENDING.

I would do it for free assuming they wouldn't chop my dick (like they do)

That's the joke.

If I just have to filled her shitty ashole with my cum and then leave then I would accept but if that is just one of my duties as her employee then fuck off, there is a big chance that I end castrated, killed, tortured or even worse

>tfw made a starless thread few months back
>get banned
Also, why the fuck theres no blonde ending?

Shota dick is not long enough to touch and push the stuff inside

No one likes her.

Make him wear a strap-on, then

Before this thread gets deleted I'd just like to say Starless is the best nukige of all time and Marika best girl.

ok so what's your opinion about this game.

It's kinda hard to disagree with you

>girl

Ruins the idea

Not enough male:anal
Bestiality could have been better
Too much cumming
Other than that it was great, 8/10

Are there other Sei Shoujo stuff translated?

>Not enough male:anal

what?

he meant not enough female:yuri, female:incest

Bible Black

This is just sad

>not making him fuck her with a large strap-on with no pleasure on his end
>not making him fap and piss into the gaping hole afterwards while licking his ass from behind
You have no imagination

only bible blacks, discipline and starless as far as I know

It's not translated but there is a rumor that P/A is really good.
no fair we don't know Japanese

The biggest injustice is that there was no Marisa route

Best girl

>PC gaming

Fucking this. Compared to her mother and sister, this girl is an angel. One of the maids was a jew, the other was used goods and the 'heroine' was so weak she turned into a sex crazed addict even in her good ending.

faggots. she has penis, it's gay as fuck

Worst ending. It's like when you're forced to fuck that trap in Discipline but worse. First ending I got too.

How does that even happen?

>Daytona USA

wtf I love PC gaming now

Nonsense!

no nukige for sexual education back then

why doesn't she just eat more fiber? I'm sure it would help her colon.

She could put some semen on a banana or something to make it more appetising for her.

Damn now I want to try semen on a banana

Nouvelle cuisine!

You have one of them shitting on you, two of them NTRing you and other chopping off your fucking dick, and you worry about the futa?

Who's the one chopping off your dick, it's been a long time since i've played it?

*!

I don't recall but i think it was the householder.

>Discipline
Urgh, just finished that after watching the anime. I was expecting some slightly over-the-top yet charming harem sex, not...whatever the fuck that was.

All of them together

I like scat and im slowly but unwillingly being sucked into NTR
and hey I like futa too, I dont lose except with the cock chop

?
There is nothing wrong with Discipline.

Discipline was great except for the forced homo stuff. Reina needed more scenes. And the fake GTO was funny.

>I like scat
i stopped reading at this point.

>I like scat
like, seriously?

I loved this game, but don't you think it went a bit far?

Scat is pretty widespread in real life

It's not some secret otaku fetish

yeah
I developed nearly all over my stranger fetishes when I was in my teens and so they stuck with me
I only like cute girl shit if that makes it any better

What? I'm pretty sure there is a futa ending. You marry her because you broke a jar or something like that.

I'm glad that there was an option to punch the trap in the face, that was pretty much the only thing that kept me playing. Also I feel like the game didn't really have a good grasp of which ending was the good ending.

>"Good" ending sticks you with the tsunshit
>True best ending has you acing the tests, losing the baseball game, and as punishment, watching an unlikable tsunshit get gangraped, while MC gets laid by the two girls on campus who haven't given him any reason to hate them
>Plus it gives MC a perfect excuse to leave the school since the dorm was demolished

>I only like cute girl shit if that makes it any better
wow actually thats wrong
I like any non-elderly lady scat, futa included

I read some scat doujins and I wasn't grossed out

>humantrash.jpg

hot 2D girls can make anything hot

Futa is my favorite fetish but scat?
i don't deserve your level.

Where's the inspiration for these games coming from? There have to be some irl sex mansions run by a dominatrix and her family.

Define elderly. I can't go any higher than early 20s myself.
Girls around the middle of their puberty gets me the most - cakes and young mums are nice too, but it really depends on how things play out.
Nothing quite like seeing a cute teenage girl squeeze out a big log.

The american democrat party

dumb frogposter

nothing that looks older than some MILF or cake

>not spending a golden week in August playing with your grandma

Me too user. Me too

good taste lad