Merry Kurisumasu Sup Forums!

Merry Kurisumasu Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hD675XO7TrI
youtube.com/watch?v=HdQCWXh3XXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's fucking dead

Imagine if someone made an AI based on you so "you" could shitpost after death.

You're like 2 weeks late you drunk bitch

Orthodox countries (Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Russia, etc.) celebrate Christmas on the 7th of Jan

Nah, it was Christmas today.

Cool 25th to get presents. then convert before the seventh to get double christmas.

So Steins Gate 0 is coming out next season. Anyone hyped?

I already have double christmas. 1 at 25 with grandparents, my pagan imouto and friends, and one on the 7th with family and some other people. 2 times the presents.

Just say you're religion fluid

When would the "you" stop being you and become Amadeus? Would you be code replicating yourself, or would you replicate yourself using code?

But other than Romania, he'd still be correct, right?

We used to, lad. Now we celebrate Saint John.

Merry Christmas, whoever you are.

Merry Christmas, OP.

Post cute christmas girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=hD675XO7TrI

very hyped for s;g 0 anime, I'm actually in my first playthrough of the VN at the moment.

Since the anime is coming out soon, I decided to keep it all spoiler free for myself. I'll play the VN after the anime, to see what I missed out on.

I prefer playing the VN for the more detailed story, but will watch the anime afterwards because it's fun seeing scenes you love/hate in animated form.

Stop trying to push Kurisu or Steins;Gate generals you damn fag.

b-but my japanese shamen girls!

this
better stop posting and prepare some OC for april

Get ready for 24/7 /S;GG/ once the anime airs.

Guys. I am from the near future of 2061. No flying cars, no robot catgirl waifu onaholes, no nothing. The war took out Africa, China, some parts of middle east and south America. It's dictatorship in both America and USSR. Europe is fachist again, after the muslims went over the line. The cold war is on again. Also, no anime, since japan built a wall and wont let anyone in or out. We haven't had contact with them for 17 years now. And there are no satellites too, thanks to space junk.

Reminder that Serika did nothing wrong.

here's to hoping the op and ed are as amazing as last time around

Ed could be amazing, the op, not so much. Styx helix should do the op. I love their work on re zero ed 1. Too bad it was attached to such a piece of shit show, it would fit perfectly to steins gate:
youtube.com/watch?v=HdQCWXh3XXU

>no robot catgirl waifu onaholes
So Trump lied?
Fuck that guy.

Imo Kanako Ito should do the op/ed again since she's so closely associated with the SciAdv series nowadays.

Her singing is good, but it gets old really fast. I could see ling tosite sigure doing an ed at most.

I would like to Marry Kurisumasu.

Jokes on you, I live in Beta or Steins;Gate timeline.