Fate/Apocrypha

Isn't she perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=4752417
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because she's a saint

>never believed F/A was as bad as other Fatefags and TMfags told me until I watched it to the end today
Jesus christ I mean even with Semiramis, Karna, Achilles, Evil Cat, and Chiron, the story was just ass to warp around Sieg.

Strong and thick

hmmmm not perfect but not far off

Perfection has arrived

It's legit 2/10 terrible.
At least it wasn't what ruined Type-Moon with eternal mobage trash, endless Servant milking and lazy mobage/musou shit.

A saint and her dragon.

How the fuck is this story so bad? How the fuck am I supposed to watch Semiramis and Shirou talk about how much they love each other and how they wanted to see the world perfect and think 'Oh man, I'm so glad that good triumphed over evil!' This show is a fucking disaster, honestly, if it was intentionally written in such a way to be a tragedy I'd be impressed by how shitty I feel but it's so clear that Sieg is 'meant to be the good guy' and Shirou is the 'bad guy' purely because the author wants it to be like that. Shirou is written to be an underdog who rises up from nothing to pursue his dream. He has strong relationships with his servants which he built by showing them his resolve and his wish causing them to trust him despite his somewhat sly demeanor and questionable methods. Meanwhile fucking Sieg is just some dude who is shown to be super powerful because he's a muh hommonculi and then everyone jerks him off in some weird creepily sexual manner for no reason. For fuck's sake, the author literally made a Saint who is renown for her purity become creepily sexually attached to him. This shit is literally something written by a 16 year old completely lacking any self awareness it's shockingly atrocious. I want the hours I wasted on this garbage back.

no dick no dice

If only she wasn't a victim of dragon dick

Tl;dr

>but it's so clear that Sieg is 'meant to be the good guy' and Shirou is the 'bad guy'
Sieg was literally referred to as the "evil dragon who reaps salvation away from humanity" in the last episode.

Superior Jannu.

This is true perfection.

ok.

Jeanne (Alter)

Bahamut Jannu > Fate Jannu

lmao ok that doesn't change the fact that he's clearly the 'good guy' and Mr Clocktower jerks him off for it along with the entire rest of the cast.

You make my anti-trap meme relevant.

>lmao

That pasta with reddit or mal sauce?

le fuckin btfo'd LOL

Can anyone explain how Sieg got Servant level stats without transforming?

He still had part of their power in base form and their skills. It isn't as much as the full transformation, but Shirou isn't that strong to begin with. He was using magecraft too to get stronger and Galvanism helped even further.

So plot armour and convenience?

I'd say it is a 5 or 6 out of 10. It's not good in anyway, but if you don't have anything else to watch, then it is fine.

I want sperg jannu to be canon.

I'm glad Astolfo ls eternal and cute forever.

Discount saber skin

He already had been manifesting those since a while though. When he fought Karna, it was Fran's Galvanism that allowed him to spam Balmung so fast and when he fought Jack he was already matching her somewhat. Since he was revived by Frankenstein he has been manifesting her abilities and remember when Reika shot at his chest the bullets bounced off. This is just the first time he had a full fight without transforming

>At least it wasn't what ruined Type-Moon with eternal mobage trash, endless Servant milking and lazy mobage/musou shit.
You can easily tell that Apocrypha was the first step towards this though. Servants in Apocrypha make up the majority of the relevant cast, and most Masters are completely uninteresting in comparison, or die off quickly. It even laid the grounds for shitty musou by having them fight hordes of irrelevant mooks.

Most of the plot was trash.
Ending was satisfying though.

same

Laeticia is a great girl.

he had used all its command seals, he is already in the process of transforming into a dragon, power Sieg obtained from Frankenstein’s “Blasted Tree: Lightning Branch of Crucifixion” managed to barely maintain his human form.

Siegfried is the dragon-slayer who became immortal by bathing in dragon’s blood, and Sieg get his heart, currently Siegfried’s blood flows in the veins of Sieg. Sieg is immortal like Siegfried. However, while Siegfried’s body could withstand the dragon blood within it, Sieg’s body can’t. That is reason that the spots on Sieg’s hand where the Command Spells disappeared from turned black and his body gets dark spots like those of a Dragon every time he uses the Siegfried’s transformation ability. After use all of their Command Spells
Sieg managed to barely maintain his human form thanks to the power Sieg obtained from Frankenstein’s “Blasted Tree: Lightning Branch of Crucifixion” .

At first I didn't think much of her but no that I see her closer, she's seriously top tier material.

>Looks just like Jeanne
>Doesn't love Sieg

Perfection

One of the most psychologically complex character ever written with a lot of depth, some morally gray aspects and developed differently through the different routes. His tension with Archer is well written, and relationships with the females in the routes builds him. I also am interested in the resolutions he comes to in the routes. In Fate, he does pursue the dream in hopes one day he will reunite with Artoria. In UBW, he accepts the dream in practically impossible, but at least a nice dream, so he decides to keep Rin at his side and pursue the dream in a more moderate fashion. Now in Heavens Feel, oh boy, he accepts the distortion in his heart and decides to say fuck it to the dream to save Sakura, this sadly leads to him hating himself and just fights to end the mess. He is a character that is just hurting on the inside and doesn't know what to do.

pure love

k

Jannu is top waifu

Jeanne is freaking best. She'd be great with kids (no, Jack doesn't count), she'd keep you from harm, love you forever and be a great housewife. What's not to love?

Slut of Orleans

have you seen mama jalter?

jeanne alter is a Gilles's fanfiction

What would have happened if Jeanne was Shirou's servant instead of Saber?

no, I meant the comic
pixiv.net/member.php?id=4752417

>pure love

this