Has caused Sup Forums to implode

>has caused Sup Forums to implode
this is the show of the millennium and any argument against this is foolish and proves you are a pleb for not understanting irony and surrealism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrsKPK90DGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is Pop Team Epic the Evangelion of anime ?

Yes

>shit posting anime causes havoc on Sup Forums.
I'm not surprised.

I don't have to be here. Sup Forums can die for all I care if there is nothing interesting on it anymore.

It will blow over anyway.

The show's utter shit and that's exactly why I love it. I knew as soon as the fidget spinner showed up that Sup Forums'd have a meltdown and I wasn't disappointed.

He truly succeeded in turning his kuso manga into a kuso anime. Bravo, bkub

Evangelion isn't shit, so no.

I didn't think it was very funny

>Likes eva
Back to Sup Forums

>proves you are a pleb for not understanting irony and surrealism
I thought we would be past the "irony-postirony-postpostirony" shit by now.

As much as people are saying this is making Sup Forums implode there isn't quite enough threads for that. It's getting some good attention, but maybe if there was double the threads there are now I'd say it's making Sup Forums lose it's shit.

I really like the crazy, nonsensical art style, but the humor is eh. Would be a lot better without using references as substitutes for jokes.
Also, showing the same episode two times in a row is just dumb.

There's definitely way more popular shows that have been harshly criticized like this but PPTfags either really, really want to believe that there hasn't, or have been on this board for a week, tops.

of course

bye faggot

>It will blow over anyway.
If it's any condolence, newfag, you're not incorrect. The hatred for these shows die down after a few episodes to a manageable level.

But if you're that sensitive, you should probably fuck off anyways.

The desperation of these threads is apparent. You guys lack the nuance of past great shit posting spergs.
I am amused by this revelation.

>liking the trash that is PTE
Back to >>>/reddit/

>The show's utter shit and that's exactly why I love it.
Wow so subversive.

I wonder how long it will take for the goreposters to show up.

>has caused Sup Forums to implode
There were at most maybe 20 threads in the catalog, 90% of which had barely any posts, then this thing died before most people had the chance to see what was going on. If you're calling this implosion then you're a crossboarding newfag. There's bigger meltdown every single season.

Show me one meltdown bigger than PTE last season.

Lel this is a wet fart in the wind, you don't know what an Sup Forums implosion looks like

The spamming will die down to manageable levels.

>But if you're that sensitive, you should probably fuck off anyways.
Mind you, OP's premise was Sup Forums imploding over this show.
I stated therefore: If Sup Forums implodes over this (permanently), then: Good riddance.

Aku no Hana's first episode aftermath was way more fun than this

Someone knows exactly all the refereces? I just got a few like the chrono trigger one and the berserk,skyrim.

newfags wouldn't know

This one is from a game called "Pokemon" apparently.

>getting elitist over anime

i love Sup Forums

>Now you see, the show isn't bad, its supossed to be bad and that absolves it from all its flaw! you're just too dumb to understand my unique brand of absurdist humour!

Is Pop Team Epic the Waiting for Godot of anime?

Holy shit PTE totally caused Sup Forums to EXPLODE! 10 threads!!! is this the biggest impact an anime has ever had on this board??

>the posts talking about Naruto
It was a better time.

>gettting elitist about anything

I absolutely forgot about that gay show

When a show on Sup Forums gets popular with non-crossboarder/teen/normalfag audience, it gets one, or at most two very massive and quick threads going at the same time, like Kemono Friends.
When a show gets popular with those fags I mentioned earlier and in addition, with ironic weebs, it's gonna have multiple little threads all over the board, just like with this unimportant piece of shit that will never be successful anyways.

no faggot you literally wouldn't know.

My father sperged about this game once. Said he played it for hundreds of hours when he was young. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it looks like shit.

>My father
How old are you? This game looks like it's from my grandparent's generation.

Don't worry the good times will come back for an instant when R3 comes

Sup Forums thinks everything is an epic board meltdown.

Sup Forums thinks everything they perceive as dumb is Sup Forums

IIRC, Black Clover and Net-juu made waves. Umaru s2 also caused a forced mini-meltown but it was just as pathetic if not even more pathetic than PTE meltdown. Umarufags fizzled out pretty fast and the consequent episodes couldn't even get a single thread to reach bump limit. I expect the same to happen to PTE. It's a one trick pony with nothing else going for it, and the trick is already revealed, so it's just a matter of time before most people get bored with it and shitposters move on to something else.

what meltdown?

they changed voice actors or something but yeah that was really shitty

It only further proved that "It's A-OK if Kyoanu does it" meem.

Sup Forums thinks eveything is reddit

>Black Clover and Net-juu made waves
Neither were bigger than PTE at any point.

What does this have to do with anything that KyoAni does?
This is the opposite of "moe". KyoAni is also a normalfag piece of shit studio, but with a completely different approach.

>managed to mock both “sick reberence bro” redditors and “Im to smart for reberence where my joke” ironic weeb redditors
Nobody can process their animated shitpost and it’s exactly what they wanted.

Sup Forums does encompass everything Sup Forums perceives dumb after all

troll anime for trolls

It pandered to exactly those two audiences, and nobody else, crossboarder.

>t. anally ruptured malfag

>people thinking this is merely a meme anime

This is not a fucking meme anime. It's THE fucking meme anime. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Sure thing, my little "this show is so epic japanese otaku anime culture!" normal faggot.

>you're from reddit
>no, you're from Sup Forums
>no, you're from MAL
>no, you're a normalfag
Both of you kill yourselves and anyone else who spams this crap in every fucking thread.

>This is the opposite of "moe"
But Pipimi and Popuko are moe as fuck, that confession scene made me go all doki doki

Sure thing tumblrina

Fuck off.

Make me

Is this anime kino?

Male dub, Female dub, or just watch fucking both in a row dub?

French dub

Or you're autistic as shit and it's complete garbage. Congratulations!

Just like all of Sup Forums then?

What was the supposed guardians of the galaxy reference? I missed it

>wuhhh mommy make the bad animey go away

It was very subtle and easy to miss, you are not the only one who missed this sneaky easter egg

Okay it doesn't exist. Thanks.

I bet reddit could actually stop coming to Sup Forums and these idiots would still claim reddit is here.

>It was very subtle and easy to miss
>Big ass letters in the background appear just as Not!Come and get your love starts playing

I mean, is har to keep up with the shitty 10 seconds skits but you need to have a severe attention disorder to miss that one.

>but you need to have a severe attention disorder to miss that
Funny since you missed the sarcasm in that post

The OC was so good

>No you're the autist
wew

I'm not even born yet. Man, you're old.

Underrated post.

shut up gaiafag

Shit

It's a show for normies, it's rick and morty the anime

This exact comment was one of the first made on Reddit

>caused Sup Forums to implode
Hahaha, no. Try lurking for more than a few months before you post clueless shit like that.

Evangelion of SZS or something

I seriously hope you're all buying the Hoshiiro Girldrop anthology manga.

>normies
So this is the power of people who don't like PTE.

>berserk
Ah, I got that one. I also got the Paris joke.

I'm curious what future episodes will be like. Honestly, the second repetition started to get a bit old and lose its edge near the end.

You should go back there, normalfag.

my favorite part is that no opinion is correct

If you like it you are shit
If you hate it you are shit
If you are indifferent you are a faGGOT shit

I get it, but I don't find it funny.

It doesn't matter what you do, once a faggot always a faggot

I found it funny, but didn't get it.

I found it funny, but I don't get why people are making such a big deal out of it.

I guess it triggered some people? Maybe we should check our neurotipical privilege?

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say PTE found its niche around here with the little aspie kids and their short attention spam, and by little kids I mean roughly 11-18 years old. It would certainly explain the general look of the threads.

Nice SHAFT mouth

Was no one else annoyed at how quiet the voices were?

Cover was done by the character designer for monogatari. Note the bandaid on Shizuku's knee as well.

Is this shit at least good?

>a few threads posted to complain about how shit the show was
>implode
Then Re:Zero was a site-breaking disaster

youtube.com/watch?v=vrsKPK90DGE