Ara ara~ didn't mean to wake you user ufufufu

Ara ara~ didn't mean to wake you user ufufufu

mama mia...

fuck.

I need funbags like that in my life to be happy.

SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES SHE HAS NO PANTIES

Why would a clock need panties? Dumbass.

this guy^^

>draw ara ara chara
>still looks underage
What’s the audience here? Fans of MTV’s Teen Mom series?

yeah

>What’s the audience here?
Me.

shut the fuck up sweat the small stuff

Older type nee-sama personality + thicc thighs + no panties + white garterbelt = perfect

Stop avatarfagging

What the fuck is the point of wearing a garter belt if you don't clip it to your stockings, you retard

I want to dock the clock.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

It looks hot.

it looks hot v2

It looks stupid. You know what looks hot? Knowing how to dress yourself properly.

fuck off newfag

Ebin buzzword

Did she fuck Shidou? Did he seal her?

only one way to find out my boy

become one with the chink runes and order yourself Volume 16

I've read some of those crap books before and I don't want to ever again. But maybe this scene will be in Season 3?

It looks hot if you're not a faggot

>dressing properly
>when you're in bed and about to fuck
If clothes weren't expensive, I'd rip my partner's clothes trying to undress her.

Great thread. Filled my quota of reading shitposts for today several times over.

>not reading everything from Volume 1
>saying it's shit

Thanks quad-satan

>not keeping old cloths and making her dress in those for that very reason
You are missing out there.

Then why not just have it off? Or why not just clip them back on? If you're sleeping, it's going to be uncomfortable, but if you're not sleeping, you'd have to constantly keep pulling the stockings back up.

>nice quads

HOLY FUCK SO MANY DUBS/TRIPS and even quads in this thread

Kurumi best girl confirmed

Clock always does things to my dick.

While writing my own post, this came to my mind and I made a mental note to find some. Thank you user.
The fact is that it looks not proper and that's the purpose. When a female, who's usually very caring of her appearance, lets her clothing take such an appearance in the same room as a man, it's the cue for an upcoming beast-like sex session. It looks loose, improper, wild and it's fucking hot.

what this user said

I want to give that clock an adult hug.

So you think it would look hot if she had her pants of backwards? What if her shirt was inside out? I've got my boxers on over my jeans does that turn you on?

Yes

qt qt qt qt qt qt

the best alarm clock.

4/10 bait made me reply.

>But maybe this scene will be in Season 3?
Fuck off. It'll never get there you clockfag.

clocks are not christmas cake

Sounds like 'Cock watches'

>have sex with alarm clock
>set the time for it to make me ejaculate
>we fuck like animals
>the alarm clock goes AHHHHHHH!
>itistime.jpeg
>cum with the force of a thousand gears
>the liquid rejuvenates *her* gears
>pull out
>sleep till morning with my precious watch

pic related

Lurk two years before posting.

Last volume I read was about that Halloween spirit (Natsumi? Natsume?) Yes, it's shit.

oh hey, it's my desktop background^^

Not that guy but there is not Halloween spirit, what are you even talking about?

What has America's youth become?

You probbaly didn't even pay attention to the very first chapter where they are discussing about the entity that turned Miku into a spirit. Probably becuase you were eagerly waiting for your shit clock.

rude

I actually wonder who the entity is because the way it's going it seems like Shido and her have a connection.

Remember, Kurumi is the ONLY girl in all of anime that will:

Eat Ramen with you
Play vidya games you
Fuck gratuitously with you

Sorry, try again, pic related would do that and more

A breeding ground for balding overweighted middle age men like my self.

Also faceless.

i want masturbate

No you don't

you are homosex

I'm a girl so im straight

you virgin

Kurumi needs to clean up that room.

Fuck off back to your general you namefaggot.

She would, except every time she cosplays in her maid outfit, she ends up doing laundry.