twitter.com/pKjd/status/950048181798060032
dailymotion.com/video/x6crlhc
youtube.com/watch?v=yXi0omDMPxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Talk everything Gintama related here

youtube.com/watch?v=furgN0zXInk
It is a coincidence?

>Gintama will end in your lifetime

Bros... I have been following this since I was a teenager. What's gonna fill this void?

couldn't finish a single episode of this

youtube.com/watch?v=_VYkEoHEz3o
it is a coincidence?

No chap 666 this week, so let's discuss about the last week one
bato.to/reader#53d2eb13d5369844

Wait for whatever Gorilla comes up with next.

Gintama Q

I'm watching Gintama since October 2016, and I feel like it's been a part of my whole life

There will be obviously two parts

Where can I download the live action film? Or is to even out on DVD yet?

It's out, but no subs.

nyaa but no subs I think

considering the length and that it is far from over make that three parts

I've seen BD rips on private trackers only so far and only with chink subs.

Can I binge all of gintama before it comes out if I set mpc to fast forward

I wonder if the new guys are going to be in the OP and anime only watchers will be like
>Who's that?

Hard to believe this is the end, they're animating the final arc, no more Gintama after this.

Though I heard the live action one went down really well and they're doing another one.

Finding out who is related to who in this last arc has been a complete mindfuck.

what the frick?

Brother is married to hot chick- let brother die- you have now acquired a new hot wife you piece of shit

Only Chinese subs IIRC

>it's a MADAO episode

BASED

twitter.com/pKjd/status/950048181798060032 OP is out

I still love Gintama, but anyone else not really care about this since they've already read the manga?

Wasn't there a small scandal about Jinsei wa Belt Conveyer being very similar to a song by one of those huge rock bands from the 80's (can't remember the name)?
Seems like multiple Japanese composers did a "homage" like that.

That's why I kept away from the manga for the final arc. I've seen some spoilers in threads but overall I'm going in fresh

Not great.

It's nice

Really? I think it's awesome, the visuals are great and the song is good.

Thats what happened to me the last serious arc, I read it in the manga and didn't watch it but since we knew this would be the last arc I decided against reading it.

ED is cute

With this OP 2nd Cour is just confirmed

What chapters this ep covered?

596 - 598

The expected

>Power of friends hip saves the day
At least it wasn't because Gin had some super special heritage.

Nice, I hope they wont rush this arc.

My favorite Gintama OP are probably Tooi Nioi, Light Infection and Dilemma.

I like it so far

ED is beautiful

dailymotion.com/video/x6crlhc

Those are all good. My three most favourite are Stairway Generation, Kasanaru Kage and Anata Magic. Gintama OPs and EDs never disappoint.

>Tooi Nioi
I didn't like this one at first
Now, I enjoy it

it's alright I guess, was that Takasugi at the end?

No

Holy fuck, the ED is absolutely great. Burnout Syndromes did it again.

I like it much much better than the OP, great detail in there.

don't just "no" at me, who is it?

no Kamui in the OP
no Shinsengumi
but the three mercenary leaders
interesting

We'll get a new OP. It's not really significant.

Why was he forsakened?

They might be giving it 3-cours. It's what it does need, after all.

Tatsugorou

that's not what I meant, sorry, I meant the very last frame where somebody was picking up a sword.

coincidence? I think not

My only problem with Gintama fandom is when everytime I visit discussion/videos, all I see are manga readers "OVERHYPING" or "only shitting about the ANIMATION". Well, the bulk of fandom are females that are rarity in MAL.Yorozuya, reddit, Sup Forums etc.

Fandoms are always like that.

Here the threads are mostly calm for people who enjoy it, with barely no shitposting.

Subs when?

2 hours?

It's most likely takasugi sword

These threads are generally good until they devolve into shipping talk and posting fan art.

What's wrong with fanarts?

am i triggering you, Satan-kun?

Really underwhelming OP and ED. You seen one, you seen them all.

Great, I can watch the last two episodes from Porori-hen and go straight into the final arc, less than two hours to go before subs

When will this series end? I like and all but Jesus Christ

Gintoki's feeling pissed off.

Say something to cheer him up.

Last arc.

In around 10 chapters probably.

I have to agree. Even the visuals are meh this time and only the ED looks a bit different in a good way.

They come with the shipping posts.

Gintama Rumble is looking very good:
youtube.com/watch?v=yXi0omDMPxM

What are the chances of a Western release? Or does the original have English subs, because I can live with not being able to read the menu.

This

OP will grow to me later on like Rakuyo, also the way it's presented despite average is open to changes. Well see Shinsengumi on the door part. Jirocho and Pirako will be added probably on Otose, and hopefuly the Ketsuno and Shirino will be there soon

ED is nice. Not the best one, but the musical style of Burnout Syndromes clicked with me on the first note, and a very nice touch to the ED visually though the style is getting tiring since the Rakuyo, Yorinuke and Popori are almost the same.

Hopefully the final OP is heavy faster pace action, while the ED is "sad" musically with fair to happy visuals.

How many cours is this last season going to be?

2 minimum

>Western release?
The fact that this video is subtitled gives me hope, but the fact that it's on BamCo Asia channel makes me think maybe only a HK, TW, CN and SEA release with EN subs for Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Presuming they're releasing in SEA, there likely will be a translated menu. At which point, worst case you have to import a disc.

>Presuming they're releasing in SEA, there likely will be a translated menu. At which point, worst case you have to import a disc.
Sounds good to me. Will it play on a EU PS4? I keep forgetting which ones are region free.

Game discs from any usually region play fine, for network features and DLC purchase you need to have an account from the same region as the game.

Devs can arbitrarily region lock their discs for whatever reason, but this is fairly uncommon.

>for network features and DLC purchase you need to have an account from the same region as the game.
Oh well that's easily fixed. I'll keep my eye out, it'd be great to have my hands on the game, it looks really entertaining.

>2018

Still no sign of Asaemon and Sachi on anime and manga. When will my suffering end?

you can't tell me what to do

I like your perm hair

Ketsuno Ana said she wanted to see you.

What is happening with Gintama RAWs lately?

Idk
It also happened once in a thread

So how many chapters is the anime behind? I imagine the manga will have to finish before the anime does.

Manga 665
Anime 598

both ongoing

Hmm so if the anime is only going to be 2-3 cour like most people are speculating then the manga should end within the next couple of months to give enough time for the anime to finish adapting all the chapters.

so a few months then

>manga should end within the next couple of months
Actually a possibility since in the manga they are ostensibly facing off against the final boss right now and we know for a fact that this is the final arc. I'd give it 10 or 15 more chapters.

They've very likely spoken to Gorilla about this, or they wouldn't have started animating the arc yet. Two cours is about 6 months, by that time the manga will definitely be over, and the anime can cover all of it with a third cour.

I just finished watching all 340 episodes in less then month

Congrats

Join us for these last seasons

That's 5 hours/day. Jesus Christ user

subs any minute now

He said "less than a month", that means 6-7 hours a day. He must be a NEET and have an insane level of resistance to burn out.

Is this worth getting into? There are so many episodes... not sure I have the motivation for it

>NEET

Just try it.

thanks

Some days it was 10 hours. I lost my job and returned to NEET life which gave me opportunity to finally watch Gintama