Is there anything cuter than a loli cooking?

Is there anything cuter than a loli cooking?

no

A loli being cooked

Two lolis cooking?

loli having sex

Poor girl. She is going to get egg on her face.

Naturally, but how many lolis can you put in the kitchen before you start getting diminishing returns?

I thought I was the only one in this board who watched this show.

It's a bell curve.

Until the kitchen is full

HAI DEKIMASHITA

Wrong, lolis don't have curves

Maybe a living plushie baking.

ganbatte, loli!

Loli's dancing

I would have liked it a lot better without the annoying angel bitch.

Answer: snek eating

Or if the protag shota was replaced by a loli.
Everything would have been better.

How about a compromise? He can be a trap.

Trap is just the same a shota.
I don't understand how people differentiate between the two, or why. If it's a boy, it's a boy.
Especially when it comes to shota, which already look like traps in anime.

>ywn cook for your loli

Why live?

Is this yuri?

Lolis that like to cuddle.

Isn't that all lolis?

Yee

Also fugs

Not this one.

a loli being cooked comes in a close second.

Yes. A loli peeing

Nope. It's an shotaXloli romance.

>shotaXloli

>ywn have this

Would you watch a romance show about a loli x oppai loli?

>Yurishit

Nope.

>oppai loli
How many times do we have to tell you? There is no such thing.

YAMERO

A loli eating a lolis cooking.

Even better.
Don't know how many times it has to be proven it's the actual purest form of love before people start to get it, but examples are wonderfully plentiful.

Why are posting an ugly singing midget?

This discrimination against oppai lolis needs to stop.

Absolutely. Especially if they both have complexes about the size of their bust and envy the other.

Cuddle up, eat some corm.

I guess i can ignore the shota for the cute lolis

I came to this thread solely for this.

Can you explain to me how that looks even remotely like a loli to you?

You can always have kids.

>user
>having kids

lolis running into screen doors.

She looks like a normal loli if you don't look at her breasts, as seen in this pic.

>she looks like a loli if you ignore what makes her look like not a loli

They're called oppai loli for a reason.

Most of those girls are to tall to be loli.

Yes, for the reason of pretending that they're loli. Loli is a body type, which pretty much says fuck off to oppai shit.

Dumb toddlercon

Lolis can have boobs.

I like to think everyone can change and become decent parents.

Wrong.

>Ichigo's
>Toddlers
Take that back you piece of shit.

Say hi to the mods for me.

>Sup Forums suddenly hates oppai lolis

What happened?

>suddenly
Go drool over short grown ass women elsewhere.

Sup Forums always hated everyting about pedos.

Calm down, Satan.

It depends, really. I am convinced most people are fine with just early bloomer type girls with small tangerine sized boobies like Prushka or Mimi, but watermelon-sized tittymonsters are what give oppai lolis a bad name.

>Sup Forums suddenly hates
Old meme.

Ty mods.

Nice cat butt.

Sup Forums has always disliked oppai lolis. Only normalfags and crossboarders like oppai lolis.

>normalfags
>liking lolis

Because boobs make the "loli" less forbidden. Look at when people called kanna or memeboob string a loli. Only normalfags or ironic anime fans like such fakes.

They're not lolis, which is exactly why they like them.

This is not okay she is way too young to be cooking with an open flame like that.

Oppai lolis are lolis you idiots.

Tall lolis are my favorite lolis, they're completely lolis except they're very tall and have some development to them. Pic related, an actual tall loli from Comic LO itself.

Just because someone uses other sites like facebook, twitter or reddit doesn't make them normal. They're still weirdos in my book.

>t. normalfag

>Just because someone uses other sites like facebook, twitter or reddit doesn't make them normal.
Fuck off

Normalfags doesn't actually mean normalcy (IE, living in a natural and healthy fashion) in a very similar way that moralfags are not actually particularly morally-justified.

For liking little kids I mean.
Nothing wrong about it tho

"Term that describes a person who browses Sup Forums but has a normal life (has social life/works/attends college). Mainly used in a derogatory manner by jealous neckbeards"
This is what urban dictionary says.

Urban dictionary is garbage.

>Hating on oppai lolis

This loli thread is garbage.

How so? It really helped me a lot to understand all those nerdy words.

It's a site made by people that don't understand the culture behind the words, used by people who won't know when those words are wrong. Normalfaggotry has never been exclusive to Sup Forums users, for example.

NOT LOLIS

I don't get it, what's so important about the culture behind some dumb terms used by a minority?

It's important if you don't want to act like a complete retard like you are now.

Everyone confuses terms from time to time, that's the proper way of learning. We all were new once.

When you're new you should not be posting at all, rather than using inaccurate, unsourced, third-party sites and thinking you suddenly know how to interact in the community.

Why not? That's boring, if someone is secure about themselves they should keep going and participate instead of simply watching. It's not like posting here and understanding some terms are that difficult.

First of all because you get reported for acting like a faggot, and second because people will not bother having a continued conversation with you. I'll now be demonstrating the latter part.