3-gatsu no Lion 2 Episode 12

I've never been bullied or anything but still, it was stressing me much thinking about how to optimally handle the situation with Hina-chan.

Shaft is really good at bringing across the emotions and the atmosphere... still I would have prefered if they focused the show more on story as they did in the first season.

If Hina hadn't inadvertently triggered her teacher to have a mental breakdown in front of class, one has to wonder if there would have ever been a resolution.

Is administration in Japanese schools useless or just non-existent in this case? Apparently the long-term sub gets to interview parents now.

>you will never comfort Akari's momos

School drama episodes are the best 3gatsu episodes. Shogi shit with the 4 eyes puts me to sleep.
I love hina although momo is still best girl.

>design a cute
>make her and her entire ancestry insufferable cunts
why

>Apparently the long-term sub gets to interview parents now.
They sent the most experienced teacher to clean up the mess before it escalates to court (or some stabby moments).

drama forced as fuck with shaftismfest

sangatsu anime was a mistake

your life is big mistake buddy

You realize in a situation in which a teacher has a mental breakdown they don't just send a random "sub" in. They send in someone experienced to defuse the situation.

For the glory of Satan, ofcourse.

To force you to care.

Just like real life.

>Gib proofs
>No u
Was this a Sup Forums episode?

I'm glad this show is a flop and no one on Sup Forums but a few shitposters care for it

Grandpa would have destroyed them.

Yeah, just like how -- for whatever reason than to shitpost -- you're in this thread, shitposter

I love Hina.

wew
Isn't there a page where Kirishima is eyeing Hina in her swimsuit like a hungry wolf?
I think it's time to finally read the manga.

Rei always seemed asexual/gay to me.

So do we now have to wait for season 3 for Hina to get Nisio'd?

I don't know how long we'll have to wait, but another season is very likely if NHK is sponsoring the anime.

This is a show for mature adults.
Sup Forums is mostly teens and college students.
Shocking stuff.

hopefully there will be no more Hina suffereing after this episode.

He can't jack off while thinking of shogi

He could jack off while thinking of Hina.
In fact, any straight man would!

>Not Akari

Further proof she is by far the best grill.

Hi momo

She's almost too perfect.

Hello.

I just cant wait for the father of the year arc to be animated. The complete ownage will be delicious at the end.

Isn't that many chapter away from the current episode? I think thy would have to animate another season for that.

Kyouko is never appearing again in the manga, is she ;_;

A man can hope can't he?

Rei prefers DFC like any gentleman of taste.

>started reading the manga yesterday in hopes of best sister appearing
>this post

You're watching the wrong anime, they even put extra effort to make the shogi bits super easy to understand for people that never even heard of it.

She appeared again just recently.

iris too small

mumu > all

It wasn't some random guy or a sub like one of those temp subs who do ONLY subsitute work. It was an experianced and level headed teacher they pulled from another class.