Should I watch this show? Is it any good...

Should I watch this show? Is it any good? I've heard a lot of mixed views about it and was wondering if I'd be wasting my time seeing it. Also, why's it so popular? The MC seems like a bitch. Whats the correct order that will make the most sense?

It's a show about how things could be interesting but almost every character in it desperately wants things to not be.

>Also, why's it so popular? The MC seems like a bitch.

That's the good part. I want to be dominated by God.

Yes
Yes
Interesting premise, good characters, good production, meme dance
Chronological order

>the correct order
>the order that will make the most sense

pick one.

The TV broadcast order is the correct one, but the chronological order makes more sense.

Kill yourself newshit

>Whats the correct order that will make the most sense?
Broadcast. Chronological is just wrong.

cool and thanks anons

you got something to add buddy?

>The TV broadcast order is the correct one
The series was only fully broadcast in chronological order, TV broadcast is madeup fanshit

S1 was literally made for broadcast order. S2 was just tacked onto the end.
Watch S1 like God intended it, then just watch S2's episodes in chronological order after it.

I mean, my personal take is to watch S1 in broadcast order, then S1 & 2 in chronological, but apparently people don't like that for some reason, so I adapt

Might as well wait three years in between your rewatch.
The season 1 airing order is essentially retconned by the reairing. And season 2 isn't tacked on at the end except in the silly "broadcast order", the season 2 episodes are mixed in with season 1 because that's how the whole series is meant to be watched. That's how the whole series was broadcasted.

Meant to reply this part
>And season 2 isn't tacked on at the end except...
to

The show is good, but not mimd blowingly amazing. What takes it over the top is that all of it leads to one of the best anime films produced, "The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi". Consider the series as sort of an introduction to the characters and their motives, and the movie as the true core of the franchise

so can i just skip the tv series and watch the movie?

It's as mediocre as most of the shit this board praises but the doujins are good

S1 is just as good as the movie given you watch it in broadcast order

no

Trash worshipped by the lowest weebs

Don't forget to watch the best arc OP, in full. And yeah the MC starts off as a bitch but gets better later I'm talking about both of them

That turned me off the show at first. Then I realized she's not really a traditional MC, and her bitchiness serves a purpose. A few other characters are more interesting than her and share the load carrying the show.

Should I watch this show? Is it any good? I've heard a lot of mixed views about it and was wondering if I'd be wasting my time seeing it. Also, why's it so popular? The MC seems like a bitch. Whats the correct order that will make the most sense?

It's broadcast order or kill yourself

It's a show about how things could be interesting but almost every character in it desperately wants things to not be.

That's the good part. I want to be dominated by God.

Yes
Yes
Interesting premise, good characters, good production, meme dance
Chronological order

>the correct order
>the order that will make the most sense

pick one.

The TV broadcast order is the correct one, but the chronological order makes more sense.

Kill yourself newshit

Show is good, movie is a masterpiece. Haruhi acts like a cunt especially at the beginning but that's a given since the show is about her growing up.

>Whats the correct order that will make the most sense?
Broadcast. Chronological is just wrong.

cool and thanks anons

you got something to add buddy?

>The TV broadcast order is the correct one
The series was only fully broadcast in chronological order, TV broadcast is madeup fanshit

>both
what?

you know the answer to that user
it ends tonight

Dub or sub? which one is better

It’s alright. People give it shit for endless eight in season 2. Most people seem to dislike Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu.

If the premise seems interesting to you then watch it. Otherwise move on.

>166769739
i dont even know the premise

The dub is actually good, but why would you want to miss out on the nostalgia of reading AFKsubs

Nagato Yuki-chan is fucking terrible. Nagato doesn't even act like herself from the Disappearance. It's like some shitty OC or something.

Look in your heart, you already know the answer.

AFKsubs?

dub

Really? What a shame, Disappearance Nagato is perfect.

You need a replacement heart, yours is defective.

>The dub is actually good
Only compared to other dubs. The original audio is much better. The dub is fine as long as you don't watch Disappearance I guess.

completely unrelated to ops topic but im currently watching toradora for the second time and im right at the point where you know ryuji and minorin are in love with each other but expressing their feelings would destroy taiga - and it fucking kills me. i feel so miserable and sad. i know the show ends somewhat happy but cant really remember what happened to kushieda and im scared that marathoning the remaining epiodes is gonna shorten the emotional progress to a point where im gonna stuck with minorins tragedy instead of the happy end. what am i supposed to do guys

Watch broadcast, breaking up the main story with episodic hijinks makes for much better pacing than burning through it at the start.

Nagato's spinoff series was beyond terrible. I dropped it after having TAAKI repeated 10 times.

First season is great. Even if it seem odd, watch it in the original aired order. Meaning episode 1 7 2 8 3 9 4 10 5 11 6 12.

Avoid the second season like the plague. It go "groundhog day" for 8 fucking episode. At that point, it just a troll.

Watch it in the original broadcast order, and then rewatch the end of S1 after S2 because they take place chronologically after S2 and lead into the film.

So what makes you interested about the show in the first place then? Haruhi always wants to do fun shit and her club members always get dragged along. There’s a little more to it than that but that’s a decent part of it.

>It go "groundhog day" for 8 fucking episode. At that point, it just a troll.
The loop is bullshit by itself but how they get out of it was the real kicker because it was totally unsatisfactory from what I remember.

>it was totally unsatisfactory
2deep4u

Endless Eight is so awful, and it blows my mind people defend this shit.

Meh pretty disappointing. Season 1 was decent but season 2 was awful

Watch it faggot

Write a fanfiction, like Nagato Yuki-chan basically

nah im fine with projecting ten year old memories of my first love onto minorin internally weeping since shes gonna get hurt badly

>The loop is bullshit by itself but how they get out of it was the real kicker because it was totally unsatisfactory from what I remember.
Only if you take it as "lol homework" and not "take a step forward" (which Haruhi is all about) like it's hinted in the epilogue