Second season

>second season
>actually exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oORNagSrlNs?t=66
youtube.com/watch?v=4tWV_g_DpyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8CKHc943E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so aren't all the girls that suck his bone a bunch of dogs technically?

EE is worst girl.

I'm not sure but I do there is A dog girl.

Shit thread, you forgot the title OP.

Yeah whatever, wake me up when all volumes are animated

See you in 2030 user

currently on volume 3 chapter 2 trying to find reasons to like this. is there more in the later volumes or is curb-stomping the bread and butter?

Waifu time

Let me put it this way. All the typical MC heroes you'll be meeting, like the Swords of Darkness?
Yeah, SoD were just the beginning, you'll be meeting loads of heroes and waifus.
Don't get attached.

waifus doesnt mean girl you newfag

For the last time put on a trip so we can ignore you until you finish your ESL class.

>didn't do full lizards from the start
>animated the drama CD with narb and hamsuke killing the basilik
>animated Rigel
>animated PDL
>animated and voiced Zesshi

>gave zesshi a fucking sweater

The fuck is wrong with japan

>going full lizards
>ever
What the fuck is wrong with you, user?

Lemon tea?

I will have her babies

honestly, overlord is quite boring. there's no tension or suspense: you know who's going to win before the fights even start. I'm trying to give the series an honest and fair chance but it becomes more painful the more I read it.

it feels like the author resents humanity from the bottom of his heart so he writes about pathetic humans cowering for dear life as they get sadistically slaughtered in cruel and unusual ways, but he knew killing good guys wouldn't make his series too popular so he primarily chooses to kill off psychopaths, murderers, and other cookie-cutter bad guys before moving on to mercenaries and eventually adventurers

She will destroy my enemies

and cheer me on

Sometimes she will bring a special friend over

but our love will grow and know no bounds.

Dressing sexy

Confused why bar scene and two interludes were all in one episode instead of used to break up lizards but have seen much worse adaptations of worse sources. Particularly lately. Honestly thought there wasn't going to be second season but it is looking to be at least as good as first.
I'm happy with this.

and not for filthy skeletons

Cry Doppelwömbfags.
Brace for a full month without your precious one face retard.

>honestly, overlord is quite boring. there's no tension or suspense: you know who's going to win before the fights even start.
The (events in some) volumes may have a predictable end a lot of the time, granted, but I find it the journey to said conclusion enjoyable all the same. It's not about whether someone lives or dies, it's about the actions they take while while alive that lead them to their deaths that most find interesting.
>youtu.be/oORNagSrlNs?t=66
Link very much related (skip to 1 minute, 6 seconds in if it from the beginning).

Because vol.4,5,6 are just dumb side quests.

People are expecting more of vol.3's story line. Madhouse is trying to mislead anime only fags, letting them think that it will be expanded upon in this season.

>still thinking of Papa Bones as the "main character"
>2018

Narberal is for bopping.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tWV_g_DpyQ

user I am shaking uncontrollably in anticipation for Climb-kun and lizards.

Albedo doesnt have friends and isnt a lesbo/bi like the maids.

>"Shalltear, we don't need to fight over this. Three can comfortably fit in Lord Ainz's bed."
>"How do you know about Lord Ainz's bed!"
>"You're missing my point."

Im sure they were planing on staying on their own side and not touching each other.

Would they still like Ainz if they knew he was human or he turned into a human?

Of course they would; he's still a Supreme Being, and the one who stayed with them. It may or may not result in their opinions on humans doing a 180. Unless Ainz specifically talked up humans, they're more likely to think, "All other humans are trash except Ainz-sama!"

Yes. I'm sure at least one of the supreme beings was a LARPer like Ainz and chose something lame as fuck like wood elf or - God forbid - gnome

>Shalltear wants to slave all humanity
>Last Supreme Being is a human and gets her pregnant with a half human baby
That would teach her a lesson.

>Yes. I'm sure at least one of the supreme beings was a LARPer like Ainz and chose something lame as fuck like wood elf or - God forbid - gnome
So, which is it, are you a secondary or a speedreader?

i want more bony protagonists

If Albedo was still a slut and Zach and Philip were very good at sex would she make an exception for those two?

How is a "human-like" creature from beyond the World, who can create wonders like Nazarick and it's denizens, or leave for other worlds beyond comprehension a "human."
The Pleiades, at least, don't even consider Lastborn "human."
To be fair, their one recurring guest had her own suite and probably ring. She might as well have been a member, as far as the NPCs could see any difference. And there's the twins, too. Drow is just as bad as hippie-elf.

Is this skeletor from he-man

yes

No. Skeletor could never get the snakemen to take the knee.

You forgot to put overlord in the header OP of your general thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8CKHc943E8

>It's another 13 episode trash

At least let us pretend they are going to keep going.
If they had done 26 they'd have ended up passing the books into filler arc territory before they finished.

Better filler than rushed shit

Now you can mostly just watch it to see couple of scenes animated and get disappointed when they are shit.

Perfect

Gazef is much better than He-Man. At least Gazef wears armor into battle instead of just a fur loincloth.

I want to kill it so badly

It's baby's first isekai. The first season bored the shit out of everyone who wasn't a fan of the novels.

Not this argument again.
Most current fans only picked up the books because of the anime. We've proven this again and again but people speger out when we do and so most people miss seeing it.

false

>13 episodes
Fuck Japan. I was getting excited for this too.

the side characters is your source of suspense
Ainz is pretty much a walking natural disaster and comic relief as he spergs out constantly

that doesn't change, if that's what you were asking

I fucking hate Climb so damn much

fuck, I should've watched the dub instead

what, that's about right? I'm honestly excited to see what they do with the lizard war and the demon invasion.

Anyone, my point is season three should include 7-9. I'd rather them blow there whole budget on 8 and 9.

Its One Punch Man the Isekai. You watch it for the side characters.

>you know who's going to win before the fights even start

Vol 6 has one of the few fights in which a Nazarick NPC gets BTFO by new worlders in a fair fight, I wonder if we're going to see it animated.

>BTFO by new worlders in a fair fight

>1 vs entire group, including a character of higher level

Do you know what fair fight means?

>Fair fight
Lmao

>Do you know what fair fight means?
No cash shop or world items.

She wouldn't have used a rez item then, giving the win to Ainz

How will season 2 affect popularity rankings?

That dog maid is actually one of the most legitimately nice characters.

>Waifuing a level 1 dopp
What can a level 1 doppleganger even do? Change their hair color? Grow or shrink an inch or two in height? Grow a penis?

>Chair
>Below Albedo, Narberal, and Evileye

Nips have good taste for once

For an RPG party.
As we all know the Boss Monster fights alone.

Why is she wearing mythril? Isn't she already adamantite?

No he's Dark Ruler Ha-Des

Volume 13 when?

Wait, what's the episode 1 I downloaded if Anichart says there's no episode 1 yet?

and im sitting here salty waiting for a ngnl s2 that will never happen because madhouse, yet here overlord s2 is...

Yes

I want to kill it with my dick.

Huh?

>secondaries

Wait, does that mean the episode 1 I watched wasn't part of the second season? It had Zaryusu and all that jazz with PDL and Slaine Theocracy

Animated fanfiction.

>Nazarickfags still this bootyblasted that they lost to bug spray

Don't bully the bug

>missed the opportunity to say "bitches" instead

>Waste time and effort on a character who is never seen again

>second season
>pleiades shorts are still more enjoyable
wow...

Wow, it's the first pop chart I can wholeheartedly agree with. At least up to sixth place.

This so much. Smells of self insert, doesn't really adds anything to the plot, and suddenly everyone wants to hold hands with him.

Climb is bad AF.

Tell me, why does she want the baby?

bugs

You. You will die last.

Maybe her tits would grow then.

Inb4 retards and/or casual asking where ep 2 is.

What happens if someone tells Shalltear pregnancy hormones will make her tits grow?

I'm watching that rank up on top searches right now.

So when do Overlord episodes air?

t. humie
>implying there's anything wrong with being misanthropic

She despises humans, user. You're one of them. 99.9% of humans wouldn't be able to win the favor of a heteromorph, let alone a Nazarick NPC.

9th for episode 1