Seriously how the FUCK can anyone even understand Manga or even comics in general?

Seriously how the FUCK can anyone even understand Manga or even comics in general?

I simply fucking refuse to believe that anyone can look at an image like this and make sense of out of it.

I have tried, I have tried so fucking hard to get into manga but I just can't fucking get past the fact that 90% of the panels are confusing as fuck. If it's not completely bloated with different colors, it's some black and white shit with an excess of shadowing

I felt that way about the final fight in Ranma
Stick to drawing SoL Rumiko

>Seriously how the FUCK can anyone even understand Manga or even comics in general?
Considering billions all over the world are able to do it, the more obvious question is "what is wrong with you?"

sounds like low iq

Reason why I don't read shounen manga.
Stick to other genres with less action.
Or they're just retards with herd mentality, I mean, One Piece IS the highest selling manga of all time, and we all know one piece is major crap

>Heh, those people who understand things that I don't are just IDIOTS who like IDIOT things. Is there a chance it is actually me who is the idiot? Nope, of course not.

user, I don't want to be rude to you but I suspect that the problem here is on your part.
It seems to me that you lack the properties to read and understand comics and manga in general.

>retards with herd mentality
This isn't about taste, just being able to make sense of drawings.
You might have brain problems if you can't.

I'm not talking about taste. these people are ALSO not understanding anything of what they're seeing but they pretend that they do. In the end they create a Mandela effect because of the whole herd mentality but no one actually knows exactly what's in the panel they're looking at

Sorry I can't make sense of what you're writing.
I'm sure you think you understand what you just said but it's a bunch of incoherent words.

But that's clear as day.

Jojo is the only thing I've read that was borderline incomprehensible without color

Are you legit having a schizophrenic break? A lot of what you just wrote is completely meaningless.

>Wow these people are so retarded that they know how to comprehend these mongolian cave paintings. I'm clearly not the retard because I don't know how to!

>not intelligent enough to grasp children comic books
user

>Stone free gets its shit slashed by Pucci, arms and sunglasses fly
>They keep flying
>Emporio is being dragged away by a dolphin, close up of his face
>It's dusk
>Butterflies
>It's almost dark
>It's night
wow that sure was hard

So let's take it step by step:

Step 1:
You must know that for most manga you're reading from right to left.

Step 2:
Analyse each panel:
Panel 1: Some dude just got both his arms cut off and got his eye slashed resulting in his glasses flying off.
Panel 2: Arms keep flying off and so do glasses. We can see the arms are clearly detached from the body at this point so you can assume they really got slashed off.
Panel 3: Some kid is being dragged away from land into the water. Dragged by some kind of dolphin or shark given the fin. He's crying. Probably because his friend is fighting and got his arms chopped off. Not sure why butterflies are there (refer to step 3) but they don't really matter.
Panel 4: the sun is setting
Panel 5: It's twilight. We can see the mix of dark and orange.
Panel 6: It's now nighttime.

Step 3:
Learn from context. My guess is that in the previous pages you'd have the dude with gray hair in panel 1 fighting someone and the little kid being pushed into the ocean or onto the dolphin/shark.

Step 4:
Fuck your bait thread.

why not just watch anime then?

Wooow dude what the fuck is happening in that image!!! I can't make sense of it. What's with all this black and white and shit?

google aphantasia op

>these people are ALSO not understanding anything of what they're seeing
They do.
Source: me. I've read Stone Ocean and understood the panel you posted just fine when I did.

Cherry picking.

That's because scans and a smaller size do 'damage' to the art because Araki draws a lot of shit per panel, I'll admit.
But if you had a proper copy of WSJ and a JoJo panel open in front of you, in black and white, you'd understand it just fine. JoJoniums help too, they're larger than the tankobons.

I'm not going to sugarcoat this, user, but I think you might legitimately have some sort of mental defect.
Or maybe just a low IQ in general.
How are your grades? Do you struggle with simple mathematical concepts? Do you find reading comprehension tests to be unusually difficult?

Yeah fuck manga and comics and anyone who reads them amiright OP. Besides who the fuck cares about these fucking artists and their stupid stories. You knowhat, fuck still images in general lets get rid of all of theses complex fucking pages with shadows lines and different colors and replace them with simple moving children's drawings with the entire plot written in really big speach bubbles so everyone immediatley knows whats going on and going to happen in the story. Just fuck anyyform of sequential art in general. You and I are the only real smart ones on this flat earth OP. You knowat lets just both kill ourselves this world is just too stupid to comprehend us. Here you go first, I'll catch up to you. Because noone could ever really comprehend us two faggots, You and I OP.

The reason why I want more JJBA adaptations is because I can't make sense of the action scenes in the manga.
I tried to avoid JJBA threads before the anime started airing because I was afraid people would bully me for that.
I'm really glad someone else feels the same way I do.

Upon reading the Madoka manga I could never understand anything happening inside the witch barrier parts, shit made zero sense for me. It got even worse when the actual witches show up and they start fighting.

trips of truth

Here's your (OP), now go back to sucking dicks.

>jojofag is retarded
More exciting news at 5!