Is he the hero we deserve?

Is he the hero we deserve?

not the one we need right now.

Took him just one saved person to confirm he is a human being. That felt nice.

He saved the dog so yes

anime did the manga justice. the manga was such shit.

This.
And no, OP, we deserve better than a shitty CGI grandpa

CGI is the future user

TELL

God i hope not. That would be a real shame.

HIT ME ON THE GROUND HIT ME ON THE GROUND HIT ME ON THE GROUND HIT ME ON THE GROUND HIT ME ON THE GROUND HIT ME ON THE GROUND

If only he was in a better anime

The meteor plot was so fucking retarded. There is NO possible way that we could be blindsided by an asteroid in the modern day. We have people watching space 24/7 so we'd know it was coming months if not years in advance. And given that the Earth and the Asteroid are both moving objects it would be simple for us to knock it off course enough to miss us.

This anime was amazing if only for the family murder scene. I broke out laughing when he asked her if she liked one piece, I thought rape was imminent.

it is just a phase. Us Americans had stuff like Jimmy Neutron for a while until it ended.

Are you speedwatching or something? Trump already said he inherited this issue from Obama. Earth has been trying for a long time to solve it but they didn't have the means to.

This just makes it even dumber, because all it would take to solve this issue is to launch something up and have it orbit beside the larger mass. the gravity, no matter how slight it would be, would cause the large object to drift slightly until it hit a bigger and stronger gravity to pull it.

I was partial to the 2chan murders as well. Best comedy of 2017.

Current decade Armageddon.

Underrated movie

Just watched this recently. Was pretty emotionally intense. I really enjoyed it.
Didn't like the CG though. It worked for Initial D but looked bad with this.

The meteor was constantly mentioned in the background since halfway through the show you fucking dolt

That’s even worse considering Obama made NASA into a tard plantation during his terms.

He was in Gantz manga. Oji-san there is pretty good too.

The meteor was sent by the aliens to cover up their fuck up.

No, we don't deserve him

>Is he the hero we deserve?

nobody deserves that much CGI

You really don't understand how big space is, do you?
Asteroids are invisible most of the time, and finding them is very difficult. The one we've found are the one's we've found, not all of them.

I was expecting something terrible to happen to the dog the whole time, I also teared up every time he got emotional. Didn't like the ultra-violence in Hiro's stuff though and also didn't care about his redemption arc or the dumb bitch who kept believing in him.

Also the CGI was shit but I'll take it over it not being animated at all I guess.

That big "spaceship" shaped asteroid that came from outside the galaxy recently was only noticed after it passed the earth m8.
Space is big, we aren't looking in every single direction at once and asteroids are comparatively small, hard to detect and often travelling at speeds that would make detection of anything potentially dangerous to the earth far too late to do anything about them.

Shion was cute. Annoying during the crying scenes, but cute otherwise.

Hiro did nothing wrong

But where is he going?

tfw no pubehead gf

Don't lewd the cler ;_;

Hiro could have used his powers for something useful.

We do not deserve him

yea