Describe Jesus as an isekai protagonist

LN cover: MC and his thirteen NPC team members.

>Came from another world (heaven)
>Sent with a mission
>Born a savant, out-debates all the religious teachers

>Judas is the jelly friend envious of Jesus-kun

Chapter 2:
Time skip to teenage years
Turning water into wine like a mofo and partying harder than thought possible.

Chapter 3:
I went down to the water and people keeps on wanting me to dunk them into the waves, dousio?

Chapter 4:
Went up to these random NPCs and told them to follow me and they did. The madman!

Here is your challenge anons. Write out the story by modifying existing LN titles.

The Son of God is a part-time carpenter!

What if all his followers were actually little girls?

What if Jesus was a little girl?

My Jewish Prophet Can't Be This Alive!

I'm surprised this isn't a thing, probably because most of the Apostles were unknown.

Smartphone

Joan, Luca, Judith, Jane, Anne, how would the other apostles be named?

Joanne, Bartha, Mathilda, Pauline

>americans actually know the contents of bible
Feels good to be from Russia where no one, even those who believe in God, read bible. Superior soviet secularization, proves just how everyone doesn't care about christianity if it isn't enforced.

>women constantly make moves on him
>one even tries to touch him in a crowd to obtain some of his "healing"
>bfto's every last one

>30yo virgin surrounded by cuties who want his D
>literal whore snatches him away from them

>enforced

Religion in America grew from the free market. Officially, churches do not receive any help from the state.

Unofficially, one of the main political parties has been taken over by the religious, but that's another story.

don't give nip more idea

Judas is the only one who had the guts and understanding of the master plan to absolve humanity of sin so that is why Jesus-sama chose him to betray him

>actually believing free market isn't enforced by those who benefit from it
I'd wager you also think that doing stuff in benefit of the markets is the "pragmatic", apolitical, universally neutral thing to do.

Universal rule, worst girl always wins

Well I won't argue that point, but religion and belief has been enforced by "majority opinion" almost everywhere at some point, including in Russia (with disastrous results), not just the US.