Honest thoughts on the current state of Fate/Type Moon?

Honest thoughts on the current state of Fate/Type Moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night
nyaa.si/view/427133
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia
mega.nz/#F!OQwx1DYA!1c0Dkm1VfOPpthg6etuU4g
e-hentai.org/g/579899/b8ecd6ff80/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 of those things is not like the others.

Literally what Fatefags deserve. All it did was strip away the pretense of having anything to convey.

Ruined for what over a decade now?

Whoops, uploaded wrong pic

How do I get into Fate?

hey you got it right this time, good job.

Read the VN, pretty simple right?

I fucked up and watched Fate Zero as the first Fate series, fuck this shit.

I dropped everything Type-Moon when I realized FGO isn't going anywhere and the more and more it becomes a centerpiece to the entire franchise refusing to play it makes a secondary out of me.

I'll play that fucking Tsukihime remake if they ever bother to release it, but other than that I've moved on.

If you don't plan on playing the VN then that is a better watch order

Can you make a comparison of the old tsukihime art with the new designs?

All that you need.

>Tsukihime
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201

>Tsukihime Fun Disc: Kagetsu Tohya
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya

>Fate/stay night
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night

>Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua]
nyaa.si/view/427133
realtapatch.tumblr.com/

>Fate/hollow ataraxia
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/7705-Fate-Hollow-Ataraxia-Voice-Patch

>Fate Franchise Loseless Soundtracks
mega.nz/#F!OQwx1DYA!1c0Dkm1VfOPpthg6etuU4g

Why are two good servants hanging out with a retard like Lancelot

Think of who their Masters were.

I think the last great show they did was Carnival Phantasm.

What the fuck is up with that niggaShirou?

They made a Servant out of Trayvon?

I didn't make the fixed one, I just saved it since finally someone bothered to fix it a couple days ago.
>Old Tsukihime and new designs
I thought someone already made that shit.

Tituria is the best and I love her.

I could throw one together in paint, but it won't look pretty

Pursuing the biggest sex-cult leader and killing innocents that got in the way.
I actually like everyone there except Parvati

He went to america and became Detroit Emiya, Demiya for short.

You dont want to

Why do people say Melty Blood was Takeuchi's best?

MBAA specifically was his peak.

That was just before his massive artstyle shift.

>I thought someone already made that shit.

I thought MB was drawn by someone else.

Nope, that was before Type-Moon started outsourcing every single aspect of their products to other companies while just raking the profits.

Honest thoughts on Grand Order?

Does it deserve the hate?

Here you go friend enjoy it.

I'm not a fan of it being the current primary means of continuing the Fate canon.
But at least TM is raking in the fucking dough, it would be sad if FGO was their swan song or something so as long as it's afloat, we're bound to get fucking something in the future.

Type-Moon is a fucking joke. Things were great when it was just Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Fate/Zero.
F/Z and UBW adaptations have been great.

Then everything else and all the spinoffs have been complete dogshit.

Well, Ishtarin looks good.
The rest is complete cancer.

Use the art books

e-hentai.org/g/579899/b8ecd6ff80/

>Honest thoughts on Grand Order?
I'm accepted existence of FGO. It's entertaining. Discussing plot in ongoing is really interesting. OST is top tier. But VN part itself lacks cool battles like bridge in HA or everything from Mahou. Don't know why. They should put at least some efforts in chapters written by Nasu.
>Does it deserve the hate?
No. But DW deserve all hate. And Nasu a little because he's lazy faggot.

FGO Part 2 prologue was actually really fun.

>Case Files
>SF
>CCC
>Mahou
>DDD
>dogshit

>A character named Kotomine Shirou
>It's not an alt version of Emiya raised by Kirei

Explain this.

as enjoyable as fate/zero was, I wish it never happened.

>We're lesbians!
>I'm the god damn red man.
>...
>Bisexuals!

>mfw I've always been a tsukihime fan from melty blood and I see all this fate attention

Tsukihime just isn't as profitable, nor is it as easy to set-up as a Holy Grail War.

Should have been left in the 00s. NuType moon is a huge disneyfied star wars mess

Red herring.

I'll make you a deal I'll reinstall photoshop and if this thread is still up when I'm done you'll get a better version.

Got any with Sakura and Rider?

How come all nu fate designs have to look qurky and """unique"""?

The simplistic and grounded desings of F/SN were dozens of times superior to this chuuni garbage.

>Should have been left in the 00s
Doubt you knew about TM in 00s.

As if fsn threads werent a mainstay in Sup Forums back in 2006

type moon was pretty upfront with their desire to turn fate into the next gundam. we wont see the end of spinoffs for a long time.

Helena a cute

Guest artists saturate the design pool with different stuff. Sometimes you get Servants who could actually look like who they were and sometimes you get shit that's just out there depending on the artist.

What made the FSN designs so good from an artist's perspective?

F/SN design full of chuuni garbage. F/SN is chuuni garbage.

This is actually good

>Honest thoughts on the current state of Fate/Type Moon?
It was never good and currently it's at it's weakest. Also it needs more sex scenes, like at the beginning.

Good lord the remake's art is terrible, and I have no doubt that the upcoming anime adaptation will be shit as well.

Nostalgia. You should ask artist instead of Sup Forums subhuman.

Well I just finished Fate Stay/Night, which is the original show. After that I'm going to watch Fate Zero and then Fate Unlimited Bladeworks.

Amakusa Shiro was the best of fate/apo, Semiramis a cute

What did you think of it?

Don't watch Fate Zero until you have played through the FSN VN.

Post your best bait.

Fate was always shit, but at least stuff like Apocrypha, Extra or Grand Order allow other kind of discussion besides the same retarded wanking that plagued Sup Forums in the early 2010's.
The best outcome would be for the franchise to fucking die already though.

based

I don't hate it, I hate the fact that nasu is a lazy sack of shit because he's raking all the mobage bucks from fools.
Tsukihime remake never.

>at least stuff like Apocrypha, Extra or Grand Order allow other kind of discussion besides the same retarded wanking that plagued Sup Forums in the early 2010's.

Explain

CCC embarrassed himself pretty hard there. Probably should just have stopped at this page.

I'm pretty okay with F/GO. The Fate part of the Nasuverse always had a bunch of interesting shit in it that would never have gotten used otherwise. F/GO at least gives it a place to quietly worldbuild outside of a databook.

I only read the VN years ago, I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.

>Tsukihime just isn't as profitable
Kizumonogatari is literally Ciel's route and it sold amazingly well.

I hate how fucking slow it is at releasing content

Fanservice taken to almost parody levels. They are proving the Tumblrinas right, this type of thing really should not be OK

Why wasn't Tsukihime as popular as Kizumonogatari?

I don't really think it's embarrassing since TM really wanted readers to think Amakusa was Shirou. They even game him the same lightning eyebrows and a comment in GO about his similarities with Emiya.

Apoc threads back in 2012 were fun.

It's a too many cooks in the kitchen deal where they haul in loads of popular guest artists for the sake of having popular guest artists and it just ends up looking like a jarring, ugly mess. You'll see this all the time in mobage trash. Also Fate has always been chuuni garbage retard.

Remember wakachan's /fate/ threads?

Remember when people talked about Mahoyo?

Remember the hype and discussion threads for CCC?

What happened?

Still looks pretty silly in hindsight, though.

Well, for one Grand Order expands on the world-building.
Many servants have been given designs, and a short writeup about their possibly Nasu'd background story. Hell, for one we actually saw some of the Beasts.
Many concepts have been introduced and can be used in future works no problem.

A lot of hate on Sup Forums boils down to muh beta self-insert MC that can't fight, Moonlight Lostroom showed that Ritsuka can do marine pushups and has been shown to fight off roman legionaires with his barehands, its mentioned many times that he commands the servants in battles and also does servant management at Chaldea(Hell, he/she coordinated the entire fucking christmas event for Jeanne Alter Lily with all the servants involved).
Ultimately the guy is a shit mage, only thing he can do is command, manage, and cast fist.

To he honesy I feel that the hate is a little undeserved and most probably from people who are salty that they are now the secondaries ever since FGO came out.

>Sup Forumstards crying and screaming, again

Tsukihime was fucking popular. Tsukihime was mainstream.

>Hell, for one we actually saw some of the Beasts.

Who are the beasts and why is it good that we saw some of them?

Just remember that no matter how much Type-Moon changes, every character they create can still be killed by Shiki.

Where's the remake?

Wrong.

It's great.

Nah I'm right.

Imagine:
>Remake is out now
What will you do?

Can't kill types. Can't kill beasts.

No matter how much Type-Moon changes Akiha will always be shit.

Gameplay and maintenance-wise, DW is mediocre at best and frustrating as hell at the worst.

The issue with writing is that Nasu comes up with the backbone of things and likes to leave the rest to his friends who do mediocre jobs. Orleans through London range from boring to awful. Even the artwork of the first year of the game was pretty average since the graphic designers for TM aren't the best character designers.

Watch fate/zero then UBW and wait for HF to come out, you're done.

>most probably from people who are salty that they are now the secondaries ever since FGO came out.
Bingo.
People don't give a shit about Hakuno despite the fact that they're the pretty much the same blank state self insert that can't fight.
Also, if they make a MC that can fight then you will just get endless bitching like "how'd this ginger sword autist can go toe to toe with a Servant, that's bullshit"
It's a lose-lose situation.

you are a good person user

But theoretically he can.

>Nasu comes up with the backbone of things and likes to leave the rest to his friends who do mediocre jobs.

examples?

Because its a waste of a setting that was never expanded upon until FGO. FGO does the worldbuilding every other entry never really did.

Its been said there are 7 Beasts since forever, and yet all this time we only know 2 of them, and only really know what 1 of the 2 looks like. The basis of all Fate/ entries are the background information, even across different timelines. FGO gave us the expanded worldbuilding the franchise needs to make sure everything is connected together while explaining concepts.