Anyone ever watch this anime? I accidentally went from season 1 episode 5 to season 2 episode 6 and was super confused...

Anyone ever watch this anime? I accidentally went from season 1 episode 5 to season 2 episode 6 and was super confused. So far I am liking it but want to know what Sup Forums thinks about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5UfIRmkv28
youtube.com/watch?v=H0SH4SIEVXc
dropbox.com/s/d3c4hllwkygb6er/Renai Harem Game Chapter 0.zip?dl=0
lhscans.com/manga-renai-harem-game-shuuryou-no-oshirase-ga-kuru-koro-ni-raw.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I tried looking for it on crunchyroll and it doesn't even have a horror section for some reason.

No, you are the only person to ever watch this very popular and well-recieved thing.

damn well that sucks it was pretty good I thought

if you're serious about it you read the vn

The Shino murders everyone arc is the only one I liked.

Shion*

I like it. It's a preety good anime with lots of mixed elements and good soundtrack. Fanbase is full of dumb idiots who thinks of it's author as some kind of miracle and pretentious VNfags, stay away from them.

I like fiestas.

Nigger, why care about some small time anime adaptation that came out after the fact?
Don't waste time on it when you can read the source material.

Dude, not everyone feels like reading an entire book when you can simply watch the movie. You're missing a lot of the experience by not doing so, but if you're not much into it then it's the best choice. The manga is good as well anyways.

I love Higurashi, but besides the OVA's & OST, the anime was a hot mess, I'd recommend reading the VN or manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5UfIRmkv28

what about uminekos vn? is it good?, i just saw featherine kill this other chick (they didnt appear in the anime), so i feel like its worth but would you guys recommend it?, or is it too convoluted

How can you still be confused after getting so far? You must be a real brainlet.

>You're missing a lot of the experience by not doing so
Not in the slightest. In fact I'm improving my experience by not subjecting myself to Deen animation.

is it good?
Yes
is it too convoluted
Yes

Read my post again. I was talking about the VN, you dumbo.

Okay, what do you like about Higurashi. Is it the mystery? Is it the fucking around with narration and narrative? Is it the twists? Is it the soundtrack?

Then yes. Umineko is very good, and a step up.

But, say, do you like the pacing? Do you like the charming comfy scenes? Do you like the characterisation? Do you like the atmosphere? And do you like the narrative style where it flows between horror and more slice of life stuff?

Then, it's a clear step down, and not as good.

It's good, either way, but depending what you like about Higu it's either a big and noticeable step up or down.

also umifags are far more obnoxious than higufags, just from where i'm sitting as someone who likes both.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0SH4SIEVXc

Can you tell me where the sweetfish was hiding the golden land?

Shoo away, this is a higu thread.

Also, if you really hate the slow/slower parts of Higurashi Umineko's weather reports will make you blow your brains out.

It's worth it, ultimately, but replaying the first two is pretty much the worst experience because of the sheer slog of the starts.

I'd Hanyuu's hanyuus.

In Eva's Batcave. Come on, everyone knows this.

The beginning is not a problem at all. Its always interesting to see how the story begins, if anything it's just a little large.
Who?

I'd her horns.

Personally, I think Ep 1 is one of the best of the first 4 episodes, so I'll agree there. You're right. It is interesting to see the story begin, but once you go through it again on a reread it's largeness greatly stops it from being enjoyable. For episode 2, though, I'm not sure how you didn't find its opening really slow and painful, but to each their own.

I'd her horns.

Stupid dumb Hanyuu poster

>VN
>book

k, ill check it out, also does it take too long to reach the part where the anime ends?

It was just an example, still I considers VNs like books with drawings.

And you don't like reading?

Oh, only about 60 hours, judging from other peoples estimates. I think if you're a fast reader, it'll be much quicker. Probably just over half that time, I'd say.

In any case, the anime cut out a LOT of content, so most of what you read will be packed with stuff that's new. Also, considering the anime doesn't actually solve the mystery, you can have fun trying to solve it yourself what with actually having the clues in the VN.

Of course, you can just skip to the answer arcs (5-8) if you just want to pick up where the anime left off.

When I say that I don't like to read? I just said that some people prefer to go the easy way, like watching a movie instead of reading the book on which it is based, and it's fine if they prefer it like that.

>I just said that some people prefer to go the easy way, like watching a movie instead of reading the book on which it is based, and it's fine if they prefer it like that.
There is proper animeforums for that kind of audience. MAL, reddit, facebook groups.

The anime is fucking trash entry level gore shit.

Lol as if this place was different.

VN is a masterpiece, anime is pretty shit comparitively

>Second season has pretty much no gore
>Finale involves zero bloodshed, at all

I won't deny that Higurashi is hardly obscure and it does involve gory scenes what with it being a horror anime and all, but at this point you're just kinda throwing out whatever sounds almost vaguely like a point.

Not that user, but it is kinda entry level.

Yeah, it is. I'm just saying that it's not necessarily bad for being entry level and the rest is just disingenuous at best.

I still think its on the same level as other edgy/gory anime like Death Note, Elfen Lied and shit like that. Did you read the VN of Higurashi? Its really good and if you enjoyed the anime you should probably give it a shot.

Not him, but you're delusional if you think Sup Forums isn't full of people who would rather watch anime than read manga/VNs/LNs. Basically every single series ever adapted to anime has had a massive increase in Sup Forums discussion as a result.

read the vn instead

nah

Oh, yeah. I don't even really like the anime that much, I just think that saying it's nothing but gore isn't that fair. The real issue with the anime is that it completely changes the tone of some scenes for MOAR SPOOKS (the epilogue to arc 2) and cuts out important clues to the truth. The VN is gold though, I love it. (The manga's not bad either.)

Oups, I forgot talking about VNs in Sup Forums is not allowed. Oh well, I guess anime wins again.

How long before the next "When they cry" ?

I find it funny how they still try to enforce that even though there's LN discussion everywhere.

Probably this year or the next, since 07th's mentioned he's already working on it.

Well, at least OP had their answer. You know it now OP, the anime is the way to go! Don't forget to watch umi anime as well.

>deleted posts
what's going on?

Nothing really, see

Honestly, why would anyone read a VN when anime adaptions exist? Rewrite, School Days, Chaos;Head... All vastly improved by the anime, yeah.

Yeah.
Her "horns".

VN is a banned word on Sup Forums.

Indeed, and umi is such a masterpiece with godlike animation and an excellent adaptation. I wish for everyone to watch it!

That's strange considering we had seacats thread in bumplimits. Bad timing

>VN
How dare you say that word! Enjoy your ban.

It's the only way to experience the story, the proper way! Keep spreading the good word, user.

Didn't you hear? it was just a prank dude. The new When they cry is just a music album about space fairies singing nonsense.
Never ever.

Does anyone know if the chapter 02 is traslated?

>VNs

Is that Rika? What is this, a new manga?

Renai Harem Game Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni - When the Game Ends(2016)

Ryukishi07 (Story)
Higa, Yukari (Art)

>Furudawada Serika
Srly Ryukishi...
Is it just a manga or there's also a VN too? Haven't heard about it so I'm guessing it's not pretty popular.

Unless someone else is translating it, as the guy who translated chapters 0 and 1, not yet. The good news is that I have started work on it, the bad news is that I got tied up with exams and the christmas season.

I also want to get better at the typesetting and cleanup and the like, since I remember some people had an issue with it last time, so that's also taking time because I am unfortunately retarded at that sort of thing and generally have no clue what I'm doing.

How many chapters has the manga so far?

Thank you for initiate the translation.

Chapter 0: dropbox.com/s/d3c4hllwkygb6er/Renai Harem Game Chapter 0.zip?dl=0

Raws: lhscans.com/manga-renai-harem-game-shuuryou-no-oshirase-ga-kuru-koro-ni-raw.html

Volume 1 has 4 + chapter 0, the prologue, and Volume 2 has been released. So, presuming that has the same amount, around 10.

No problem! Glad to be of service!

the 2nd to last arc where everyone isn't making the mistakes that cost them throughout the series because they all sort of remember and then tried working together was a lot better for me than the one where they finally won. shame they lost there and then it was just like "ok lets do it again, but skip to endgame this time" with only rika remembering.

Felt the same way. In arcs 6 and 7 they're struggling to get a happy end and have to deal with shit like Rena going L5 and Satoko being abused but end up getting killed after all that. In the last arc they're pretty much handed a victory with all of that being resolved at the start plus all the other advantages Rika got and it just felt more empty because of that.