Calling all fate/fags

>i just wanted to save my father from his isolation.

Is this really true? It seems to me that Mordred actually wanted to save herself from isolation. King Arthur had a mentor, a brother figure and loyal members of the round table. Mordred had no one, she hated her mother, envied normal people, and viewed other members of the round table as competition instead of comrades.

I could be wrong about my assessment but what do you fags think? It's a shame that Apocrypha botched the series since the characters had such good potential.

>mfw I want to fuck my father...I want my father to fuck me

>i just wanted to save my father from his isolation.
Probably a mix of both a selfish wish seeing as she wanted to be acknowledged (which is why Seiba never even thought of making her a successor) and admiration/affection that she wanted to ease her mother(father)'s burdon.

Poor Mordred is so lonely

She's gonna be a crazy cat lady

Such a terrible attempt at humor. All that accomplished was making Mordred look completely incompetent from the very start of the show.

>chasing a cat around awkwardly
>failing to confirm servant kills twice
>get's her master killed
>died

Yup.

That's because Cucktoria was a goddamn robot back then that couldn't comprehend normal human reactions. The fact that the emo teenager might lash out on rejection never even entered her mind. There was a reason why the Round Table split up and Mordred got popular support for her rebellion - her entire country and half her entourage considered her as some kind of humanoid abomination.
Her entire reign was a damn dumpster fire of epic proportions, as long as it was just fighting battles, beating the shit out of lesser feudal lords and Saxons, she kicked ass. But when it came to actual governing it was a catastrophe that alienated the entire country.

Tituria had the right idea, she embraced the rapebaby then sent it off to the front lines to "conveniently" die an "unfortunate" death, which she had "nothing" to do with.

Do all versions of Arthuria hate Mordred? I thought Arthuria and Mordred both said they didn't hate each other, so what gives? Is blue saber lying?

The only Artoria that likes Mo-san is Lily

Lily still friendzones her since she is ignorant to it all.

Fate is for fags.

How recent is TOO recent for fictional characters to be considered heroic spirit?

Mythological stuff like Chiron and Medusa are so old, it's not too jarring to see them as heroic spirits, but seeing more recent creations like Mary Shelley's frankenstein felt like a bit of stretch.

But what blatantly fictional character would be so recently created that it's just too ridiculous for the show to pretend they actually existed.

Would seeing Phileas Fogg in a holy grail war be enough to make you drop the series?
What about Tintin, or Dick Tracey?
Hell, how about Ash from evil dead.

how new are you

The throne of heroes exists outside the confines of time. Therefore time does not play a factor. That's why EMIYA was able to be summoned. The throne of heroes also posses fictional heros. Therefore anything fictional that is somewhat popular has the possibility of becoming a servant. That's why the purple assassin guy from FSN was summoned.

If we're counting FGO they do talk a bit in the summer events which are entirely jokes, and even then they don't really get along.
In the Camelot segment Lancer Artoria gives all the knights of the Round Table special abilities. She gives Mordred the ability to spam Clarent Blood Arthur in hopes that she'll eventually kill herself from overusing it while taking out some enemies.

So yeah pretty much just Lily.

Arthuria is a giant piece of shit

Let me clarify. I'm talking about the Heroes Type Moon allows in the series. not the throne, or grail or anything in universe.

It's possible, but if they actually wrote it in to the story, what would be too much for you?

>But when it came to actual governing it was a catastrophe that alienated the entire country.
t. Didn't read GoA

Sherlock Holmes is in, so the only issue I'd have with Phileas Fogg is that he lacks that same name recognition. Dracula, Frankenstein and Holmes all have that name recognition to them which lends them a bit of credibility in TM.
Then you have Paul Bunyan, who's kind of tongue-in-cheek, but still has that identifiability amongst Americans.

>if they actually wrote it in to the story, what would be too much for you?

If the servant is too overpowered or doesn't have an interesting back story that ties well with other characters and the plot.

Ironically Apo failed at this. Even FSN failed at it. I still don't know that purple Assassin's name and that's the way it's going to stay, he's a boring character. Frankenstein was decent but too bad she had a small role.

>get's her master killed
Well if Semiramis killed Mordred then Kairi was going to die anyways so they already made the best choice. If anything you should ask why he doesn't command spell teleport Mordred to himself when Mordred first opens the door instead of risking OHKO by lasers. Unless you expected Mordred to serve Semiramis in exchange for Kairi's life?

Yes

>Purple Assassin
You mean Sasaki Kojiro? He literally telas you his name, speed watcher.

>Purple Assassin
You mean Sasaki Kojiro? He literally tells you his name, speed watcher.

The most recent of those examples would be Holmes at 1887.

most popular fiction past that starts getting cemented in film and cartoon, so it's harder to imagine them being summoned, I suppose.

>MHX
>Arturia

>fictional
Frankenstein and Sherlock apparently did exist in Nasu-verse, especially Frankenstein since magic is a thing and one could make homuculus.

Well, a large percentage of Artoria wants to murder Mordred and most of the Knights for being obnoxious imbeciles, but she wouldn’t go on a killing spree unless sufficiently hexed or threatened

t. retard who didn't read the VN.

There is billy the kid, a total backpedal from nasu claiming modern people who use weapons can't beome HS.

Only Lily and that’s only because she doesn’t really know Mordred.

Come to think of it, she’d probably try to kill Kay if he ever got to Chaldea 2.0 since Lily would jump into his arms by default.

The best!

>Mordred wants a father
>discovers the perfect king is her father
>wants to be acknowledged by the king
>king is a turbo autist and acts like a retard
>she starts a rebellion so the king notices her
Same deal with Lancelot, really. It's all just Artoria being a shit king.

Lancelot is shit anyway. He can’t even beat four Servants at once or Agravain while his son Galahad can beat SEVEN at a time including Artoria Alter

Lancelot could beat Gawain while the sun was out. Galahad can only beat shitty servants and he is a fucking faggot.

>Billy
>fictional

>Recognizing stupid rape baby
Hahahaha no.

Artoria was right.

Camelot was going to fall anyway

Flat chested kings are shit anyways.

Yeah except "purple' Assassin is one of the most famous Japanese swordsmen, second only to Musashi himself.

Lancer Alter is the only good Artoria

What about Alter Lancer? I remember that she at least acknowledge her

Galahad is shit and I personally gonna beat the crap out of him for treating my lewd daughter snek like that.
Also King David.

This coment just convinced me to not use my saves on lancer artoria, what a piece of shit.

You should only get best chichiue for her anyways.

Like I said
If I remember right Lancer Artoria Alter is (along with Lilly) the only one(s) that actually care for Mordred. I think it's mostly because of Alter trying to make up all her mistakes, including Mordred, while Normal Lancer is just like Artoria, except more chuuni and with a better body... and more intelligent
True. But soon, and like, right now

>you should ask why he doesn't command spell teleport Mordred to himself
Doesn't work because Amakusa tempered with the effects of command seals inside the castle.

Arthur also likes (female), because according to him, his world's Mordred is batshit crazy.

(female) Mordred*

That's what happens when a talentless hack tries to turn an established villain into generic moebait.

Merlin is clairvoyant, he saw how this shit is going to go down when he warned her, if she really wants to pull the sword.
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, her own misguided actions in trying to stave off the collapse triggered the fall. There were two main factors that caused Camelots fall - Ginny's cucking of Artoria coming to light and Mordred throwing a tantrum to get daddy to notice her(him) - both easily avoidable by having half a brain and modicum of foresight. i.e - telling Lancelot to keep it in his pants before things went too far, with how devoted he was to her - faggot would probably answer by chopping off his dick. That, and appeasing the rapebaby without actually proclaiming it a heir by not completely shitting on it - which would probably result in a fanatically loyal yes-(wo)man out to prove herself.

Alredy got lancer alter so i think my mo-chan will be alrigth

Where does this meme about Lancer Alter recognizing Mordred come from?

You guys do know that in the GO event, GO West, Lancer Alter prohibited Mordred from coming back to her domain, right?

There were some stuff about Morder and Lancer Alter having a better relationship than other Artoris

Nah, there was no way to stop Camelot from falling. GoA shows that Artoria was literally the perfect king but the fall of Camelot is a corner stone of human story.

For example, Mordred is autistic. Even if Artoria appeased her, the rapebaby wouldn't be satisfied until she became king. And Mordred would be a horrible king.

>Although modern weapons are powerful, it is difficult for the users of modern weapons to be classified as Heroic Spirits. The advantage of modern weapons is "anyone can use them as long as they were trained", thus it is difficult for the user to become a Heroic Spirit, whose definition is "the one and only". The users of modern weapons are faceless heroes. If there are indeed heroes who are loaded with modern weapons, the users will not become Heroic Spirits, as they are merely "experts anyone can achieve through sufficient training". The actual Heroic Spirits being worshiped will be the "greatest weapon of that era". However, for the weapon to become a Heroic Spirit in this case, it must harbour a soul.

>A representative outlaw from the American Wild West, even in modern times his popularity is extremely high.
From the fact that one of his few remaining pictures was put for a price of two hundred million yen in an auction, one can perceive said popularity.

>A counter-like three-burst shot by means of a Colt M1877 double-action revolver (nicknamed "Thunderer"), whose use Billy the Kid is said to have favored. The anecdotes associated with him turned into a Noble Phantasm.
To be exact, it is not like the revolver is a Noble Phantasm, and if you comprehensively look at the whole of "Billy the Kid's marksmanship when he holds this revolver", it seems more of a Personal Skill than a Noble Phantasm.

It all seems to check out for me.
Basically, it's hard to become a HS if you use guns but not impossible. Billy did because he was a figure larger than his weapons.
Apocrypha also established there was a Gunner class before this.

Mordred literally went up to Arthuria one day and said Hey btw I'm one of your best knights and actually I'm your son and I want to be King to help you out.

Arthuria just went all Okay?.... but no I dont want to let you be king because you're bad at it and Camelot is going to fall and I want to take all responsibility for it because I love Britain.

Then Mordred throws an autistic tantrum and destroyed the Kingdom .

You mean fanart? Because nothing in any storyline hinted that in any shape or form. All Artorias see Mordred as a knight. They all don't recognize her as their son/daughter or whatever

Also, you guys are obviously NAfags but Lion King from the Camelot singularity =\= Lancer Arturia

Wasn't he even better?
IIRC, Miyamoto he ended up ganking Koujiro and splitting his head open with a wooden sword, by jumping at him with the sun behind his back, so Sasaki couldn't see and block effectively - then running off before all hell broke loose.

>Lion King from the Camelot singularity =\= Lancer Arturia
I already know that.
And all this info was from the many information spread on the internet. If you know what is true and false please tell me, as I heard a lot of times that Lancer Alter is probably the only one who gets better with her (besides Lily)

Miyamoto has two swords and a stand that uses 4 swords to act as a NP and had to cheat against Kojirou to win, and he doesn't even have a NP.

>Artoria was literally the perfect king
How exactly is she a perfect King if she constantly acts as an emotionless robot?

She though she was playing a 4X game, and didn't realize until too late that such approach might rub your subjects off and finally cause the to come for your head irl.

Why did Artoria reject Mordred again, was there a reason for it other than Mordred being the rapebaby?

>thus it is difficult for the user to become a Heroic Spirit, whose definition is "the one and only"
It's not like the standards to become a HS is particularly hard these days.
>Murderer noblewoman
>Executed noblewoman
>Her executioner
>An assassin who failed her only assassination attempt and got killed.
>Literally who pirate lesbians
>WW1 spy who didn't achieve jack and got executed
>A fucking book
I wouldn't be surprised if this "rule" of his will be retconned someday.

So whats the deal with king arthur and mordred being women?
Are they like traps?
Or is this whole series like a kid playing with knights and kings toys but he misplaces the male dolls so just borrows his sisters girl dolls and keeps on playing knights and kings but doesn't change the story and gender despite the dolls now being girls?
Or are they traps like Astolpho?

It was Morgana's kid which instantly put her on the edge and she didn't think Mo-chan would make a good king anyway.
Well, and she had a bad day i guess - the Kingdom was coming down because Lancelot just came through, crashed the barbecue party and chopped off the heads of some of his round table bros.
She didn't have the time to pander to Mordred's autistic insecurities.

Mordred had the brain of a 5 year old kid, she was a good knight but wouldn't make a good king. Artoria was too autistic to explain this and just told her "fuck off we're full" when Mordred talked to her.

Galahad beat six though and Agravain was boosted by a drug against Lancelot. Furthermore, Galahad in the legends is among Arthur's top three knights.

Stop posting this. It's vapourware.

Oh yeah, Galahad beat a bunch of servants summoned by a weaker system that had only a single master what a surprise.

The game keeps throwing on our face how Chaldea's system isn't that good for summoning and how some heroes even get nerfed hard by it.

Lancelot lost to motherfucking Mashu in a duel.

Lancelot is a fucking faggot.

Yes they are all traps

Artoria is a woman because Takeuchi convinced Nasu the VN would sell better if it was an eroge with a male MC instead of an otome game.
Mordred is a woman because she's a homunculus clone of Artoria, made by Morgan from Artoria's jizz, which was milked from the temporary cock Merlin gave her to sire an heir with Gwen.

Camelot's collapse was fated alongside the end of the Age of Gods. Even if Artoria had prevented Gwen's adultery or Mordred's revolt, some other source of collapse would have emerged.
It would take something powerful like the Holy Grail to avert its collapse, and doing that would come at the cost of producing a crippled half-world that would be fated for complete annihilation.

What four servants was he even fighting?

Men, Nasuverse's world is fucked up when you think about it.
ALL stuff makes them never be truly happy or at least be in peace...

Because that was the only king that her subjects would be willing accept yet at the same time they used that as an excuse to act against her.

Artoria was the perfect king of Camelot, in the sense that she was the one most capable of ensuring Camelot's survival. But even the king most suited for Camelot could only delay its collapse.

Lancer Alter getting along better with Mordred is false. I frankly don't know where that meme came from

GoA shows that Artoria's subjects didn't initially want a king so they were reluctant and tried to use any excuse to rebel. But she was perfect and every decision she made was logical and for the good of the kingdom. Camelot for to know a momentary time of prosperity thanks to her but part of her subjects being the dumb fucks that they were used the "h-he's too perfect" excuse to rebel anyway.

Daddy Proto Arthur thinks she's cute and (probably) not as awful as his Mordred. That's something. He should take her fishing or something.

Even if she explained do you think a mega autist like Mordred would understand?

Proto Saber and his harem of round table knights is cute.

>ALL stuff makes them never be truly happy or at least be in peace...
t.secondary

I guess you mean teleportation specifically since Kairi turns Mordred into a beam of light that suddenly appears in front of Semiramis a few seconds later using his command seal.

>gifag

I think so, it was less about the Throne and more strong-arming Artoria too see her for her kid and accepting her. Brat was starved for affection, she could probably calm her tits by giving it what it really wants, while using the throne as a carrot on a stick, by telling her she's not ready yet. Then take a page out of Lancer's book and send her off on a suicide mission. It would certainly buy her a couple more years before destiny decides to take its course.

Seibah is a bully.

Hang on, which story segment was this from? I don't remember this.

Pretty sure that was from MHX interlude.

Oh okay, I'm never going to pull MHX anyway.

>“Father. I’ll destroy everything that you love! You won’t need anything, won’t desire anything, I’ll make you love me until you scream out in despair! Arthur Pendragon!”

That's one from Proto Mordred.

>Mordred (female) just get angry because of how Artoria never acknowledged her
>Mordred (male) is yandere
Wew...

>this thread
I just thought it was about Mordred being an autistic kid but god damn. I changed my mind, Artoria is a piece of shit.

>this is a father and his son

I mean, Mordred is still an autistic manchild. But that's something she couldn't help, and the 'perfect king' had a thousand and one better ways to handle Mordred than what she actually did.

>and with a better body

No, Mordred is autistic. Mordred marches to Artoria and basically goes 'I'm your kid so I DEMAND you make me the next King' and Artoria goes 'No, sorry, you're my kid but no thanks, I didn't want you to be my heir, sorry son'. And Mordred goes 'BUT I'M THE BEST KNIGHT AND THAT MEANS I'LL BE THE BEST KING REEEEEEEE' and Artoria goes 'That's not what makes a King, sorry, but no'. Then Mordred runs back to her mother(aunt) and she goes 'Might as well kill Artoria now, eh?'

>you're my kid
Except she doesn't

And it'll never be released.