Konohana Kitan

Have we already forgotten the cutest foxes of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Anime-Konohana-Kitan-Yuzu-Sexy-Dakimakura-Pillow-Case-Cover-Hugging-Body-SN-56/362191609724?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20160727114228&meid=41c014c8712446d7bccd2270d8f9182a&pid=100290&rk=2&rkt=4&sd=263398231186&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

>cutest character wasn't even a fox
Loved the series, though.

No, since I only watched it two days ago.

Any chance of merch?

yes, I dropped it after 3 episodes

Nope.

I believe in S2 still.

She was too lewd and seduced her poor innocent classmate.

Yup

My wife °◇° is so cute.

I took last season off, but it's on my list.

Extremely cute, extremely sexy, extremely READY. Look at that expression.

Rhombus love is eternal.

No one could forget Konohana Kitan. Sadly, not a lot of people actually watched it

wow it's another shitty yuri cuck show really sucks to have missed this one

Good now fuck off

I marathoned it few days ago. The whole show felt so dream-like, especially whenever rhombus wandered off and got lost.

We have better Yuzu this season.

It's the opposite for me. The best part of it is dealing with other people who got lost from the land of the living. The episode with the best boye (dog) was particularly heavy for me.

>still didn't watch episode 12
I don't want it to end.

>First few episodes
>Yuzu's tears, smiles, and other emotions had her fangs fully visible
>Later episodes
>Her fangs almost never show up

The biggest sin since the Kuma Miko ending. Yuzu's fangs were cute as shit.

The last ep is good though.

They're clearly right there.

Didn't say never, but rather ALMOST never. I'd stick a finger in her mouth, one joint at most, and let her nibble on hit.

This is the cutest yuri fox of 2017!

I just think you weren't paying enough attention.

Feet.

How could I ever

Fake ears, fake fox

But genuine cute.

never

Too bad the her show is terrible.

Yeah, because when Sup Forums stops talking about a series it means they've completely forgotten it. Nothing to do with Sup Forums's usual practice of only focusing on currently airing shows.

You should definitely make a ton of threads that start with "Why does Sup Forums never talk about..." and "Am I the only one who...".

Easily a contender for AOTS, up there with HnK, SSR and Animegataris. I'm glad it flew under everybody's radar, this way we get less shitposting and comfier threads.

>anti-lolicon, pro-shotacon shit show
>cutest anything of any year
Please.

>it flew under everybody's radar,
Not really. Threads maxed up each time a new episode was released, unlike Urahara______

Everybody's might have been an exaggeration, but it was pretty low key on Sup Forums considering how good it was.

>screwing up the mouth
They expect you to pay $150 for some cheap knockoff Yuzu?

It wasn't good.

It was very good.

I'm glad Urahara had slow threads.

ebay.com/itm/Anime-Konohana-Kitan-Yuzu-Sexy-Dakimakura-Pillow-Case-Cover-Hugging-Body-SN-56/362191609724?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20160727114228&meid=41c014c8712446d7bccd2270d8f9182a&pid=100290&rk=2&rkt=4&sd=263398231186&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507

It was okay. Some episodes were above average though.

Maybe if you like mature girls you enjoyed it.
On the other hand, it was especially bad if you are a lolicon.

One day you'll grow up and learn that enjoying things pays off more than being a try hard.

hey look it's a crossboarder

>literal chinese knockoff daki

I think about it every night I go to bed. I can't get Yuzu out of my mind

That ebay listing is obviously a chinese knockoff, but the drawing itself is from the official daki.