What the fuck is Toriyama's problem? Was this necessary?

What the fuck is Toriyama's problem? Was this necessary?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/"was this necessary"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>please avoid using template OPs

I hope you realize how stupid your post just now was and reflect on yourself and your stupidity.
But even I hope you delete the image you posted from your computer since you clearly cannot understand it, and also refrain from posting on this board for at least 3-4 more years.

"sexism" aside, yes.

After Nappa, Toriyama didn't know how to hype up villains with similar builds without making them equally brutal.

Why do we have to keep having this thread?

Ahem

>doesn't know what a template is

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/"was this necessary"/

It's not the same.

Yes it is retard, stop being pedantic.

wow, 70 posts over 3 years for an extremely common phrase. what a sick template.

Sup Forums is trying to have quality posts now? By the gods...

nah just one autist with a janitor complex

>rekt
>wtf
Go back.

Yes

Wasn't the point in this scene to provoke Gohan, meaning beat the shit out of his fucking gf until he explodes.

>and being so confused that no one stopped him.
what was there to be confused about? The tournament had almost no rules to allow every kind of martial arts to take place, thus as long as the opponent wasn't unconscious(which videl was not), the fight continued. They figured no participant would ever purposefully torture or kill someone so that they can continue to rise in the tournament

Yes but whiners don't care about context, they're just a girl is getting viciously beat down in a series filled with vicious beatdowns.

girls are weaker than boys though

gohan getting thrashed by cell is fine because you know he's a saiyan and he's resilient and he's gonna come back and wreck him. videl was a human girl getting beat within an inch of death in her first fight

> not liking equality

what the fuck is your problem , user?

The real crime is that scenes like this aren't very common.

>girls are weaker than boys though
Except when they're not in Dragon Ball. That's a worthless consideration. Videl being willing to fight men and Spopobitch not giving a damn about treating her gently is what matters.

I've never had any problem with that scene.

It was to satisfy ryona viewers

if you haven't noticed, a lot of "PG" anime incorporate fetishes

Holy fuck I hate Super so much. Completely fucked up the lore (even worse than it already was) started throwing up nonsensical transformations out the wazoo, Frieza coming back is terrible.

Fuck.

Buu saga will forever be the best saga of the series and shit like this is exactly why.

Thats unironically my favorite fight of the series

>well actually technically the rules etc etc
Yeah I know, but I wouldn't have gotten that at the time. To me it just looked like Videl was about to die. This post explains it better, it was to lure out Gohan and steal his power.

Right!? why did he have this happen after she got short hair? its not fair! she's 10x better looking with the long hair

Yes.

She wasn't going to die.
Her wounds weren't so bad, she didn't need to go to a real hospital to go into a surgery.

it's what she deserves for cutting her hair

Or they didn't take her to an hospital because there wasn't way to save her.

Can someone use paint to put jiren and jobgeta's faces there?