OPT

>One Page Thread

Do you like battle manga? I like battle manga

Interesting

So I see batoshit is closing down, I hope CUM will be updated with whatever new site (hopefully) takes its place.

Sports manga are usually much better.

Name please? nothing on GIS/Saucenao/Yandex

lmgtfy.com/?q=mystery+research+club+manga

But this chapter just got released today

FPBP.

i find this type super cute for some reason, same with shiburin
next chapter when?

I like simple romance series like this
Love the Meiji setting also

>She has held on to feelings of unrequited love for her childhood friend for twenty years.
she should probably check herself in at the nearest psych ward then, because only heavy doses of medication will help someone this obsessed.

That's Taisho, but yeah love like that one to

The drama is so juicy though, user.

Cant find any source for this anywhere.

Will dump in return for it.

It's Koiiji by Takako Shimura

Thanks

sup

translation never

What chapter is this?

her teeth would have to be literally razor sharp for a dick to be chopped off so easily.

Well she's a zombie so do what you will that info.
I always thought despite looking frail, zombies gain some sort of enhanced strength, but it's just dumb fantasy, dead lady chops dude's dick off, just laff.

>not posting the best page

Good shit.

Does the chick's boyfriend grow a spine at any point in the series? He's way too much of a doormat for me to enjoy the series.

this manga is Koharu no Hibi btw. forgot to name the file

It's from the chapters translated by eyfey on her tumblr. There aren't full chapters translated unfortunately but it's good enough.
Why does it take them so long to update ;_;

>not posting about bestest couple

A girl by the sea

This series has been sitting in my backlog for a little bit, I guess I have to check it out after all the times it's been posted in these threads.

Only sports manga I've ever read was Slam Dunk which I did enjoy quite a bit, I'll have to read more

kek

>tfw your cute mom will never get jealous of other milfs fucking you

Man, that was great.

Why is best girl always doomed to lose?

I loved this series.

pls don't bully the plain looking autist user.

Me too, it was among my favourite ongoing romance manga. I really hope someone decides to pick it up again.

I find it kind of interesting that while everyone is shown to be super powerful, there's also this unspoken bit about how super durable they all are.
I mean one guy had his damn neck snapped and he's still alive.

The fighters are all shown to be superhuman to a silly degree, I try not to overthink it because that's one of the best parts about battle manga.

>the strongest manga in Dorohedoro is this
Can Hayashida get even more based?

God I hope the series ends with smart girl at other school knew about Amano's crush all along and she was always trying to support it by staying away.

is the manga still going on?

Yes, though it probably will end soon as we're literally in a middle of a final battle.
"Soon" can stretch for a few more years though.

picked up