One Piece

Will Sanji and Tashigi meet again in Wano?

Is this the new shitpost? Much better than the other ones so its OK

Will Smoker stop jobbing in Wano?

>someone somewhere cares about whether Sanji and Tashigi will meet again and this is unironicaly one of the reasons they keep reading one piece

No.

It's so farfetched so it's pretty funny

Perospero is a good son.

Real best pair

Its not farfetched Sanji rescued Tashigi in her darkest moment and they are like peas in a pod.
Tashigi likes a classy man who smells like smoke. Oda clearly intended to hint at the possibility of this pairing here.

I want to cum inside Carrot

What if Smoker is Zoros father?

SaTa>SaRo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SaNa

he's only 15 years older than him, so that'd be kinda weird but not impossible i guess

Chapter this week boys
I'm so happy

>we've been stuck with 890 for almost two weeks
i almost didn't feel the pain of a break this time

I'm so hyped for this chapter bros

I wonder if this is the year of Jinbe's arm death

Same i can't wait for more running and Big Meme being a weak,incompetent sack of shit for the sake of the plot.Hopefully this piece of shit arc ends within the next 10 chapters.

More like zoro's aniki

Other than swords, is there any reason for Tashigi to show up in Wano? Wasn't she taking those giant kids to Vegapunk?
Let's face it, Wano is going to have a LOT of characters, we don't need even more returning faces.

>Big Meme being a weak,incompetent sack of shit for the sake of the plot

>Hopefully this piece of shit arc ends within the next 10 chapters.

user, I...
17 more chapters

Meant to reply to

Seriously,Doffy would have killed the Nami,Chopper,Brook and Sanji if it weren't for Law and since Sanji is about as strong as Jinbe i guess this confirms it. that Doffy>>>Big Meme.
He should have been the Yonko,not only is he stronger but he's a way more interesting and betetr written villain while the fat bitch is as one-dimensional as they come with a lame quirk that only serves as plot convenience for the Strawhats.

>big mom gets trashed by jinbei/nami/brook
ok who thought this was a good idea?
so far this yonkou is more of a jobber than ceasar

Do you think Zoro will remember that he left his sunglasses in Dressrosa after Fuji attacked him before they get to Wano? I guess Kinemon could generate a new pair for him, but the dude isn't a fucking pharmacy. It'd suck if they made it all the way to Wano and they had to turn around and go back to Dressrosa just so Zoro can retrieve his sunglasses. I'm kinda surprised it's taking this long.

>trashed
No they just escaped
>jobber
She was starving that's not jobbing

>quirk

Reminder that powerlevelfags are retards who can't read

Why would tashigi go to wano? She and smoker are currently going to vegapunk lab right now.

Good thing that HxH and Berserk are coming back soon so i will actually have something of quality to read while Oda keeps dragging this filler arc.Hopefully by the time they go in hiatus again we will be in Wano.

That was weeks ago in-universe, surely they arrived there a while ago.

Would Caesar use his abilities to sneak into the girls' baths and peek? Or is he a gentleman?

I can't understand the "big mome weakest yonko/weak characther" meme.

She's fucking INVUNERABLE, her sword swings can level hills and she have the god like power to give live to inanimate objects.

Hackposters are such delusional guys

>give live

What did he mean by this?

What if Boa Hancock arrived to Okama island and turned everyone there straight?

LOL Doffy is also weaker than Katakuri.
U MAD doffyfag?

Could pre-gears Luffy beat child Linlin? Luffy is fully serious the entire time, so he doesn't meme about and get his arms bitten off in the process.

Two weeks break so no chapter until next week.

How old is Pudding?

Is this a joke?

Yet she can't even finish off the likes of Chopper and Nami because she hasn't eaten in a 8 hours and on top of that she even got speedblitzed by fucking Brook.Other top tiers can fight for weeks on end.
Big Meme is a fucking joke of a character,her only personality trait is her addiction to food,which only exists so Oda can bullshit his way out of the Strawhats escaping.This is absolutely horrible writting and WCI is the low point of the series.

Absolutely not, Linlin had the invulnerable traits since she was a child, that giant's sword broke when he tried to attack her. No pre-gear attack has any chance of actually hurting her.

Why peek into girl's baths when he can just hire a bunch of prostitutes to party with?

Virgin Sanji vs Chad Ceasar

hey man fine with all the shitposting up above but don't actually joke about the release schedule
yes

Is Dragon the strongest character in One Piece?

life. Her fruit

Chapter 890 was oficially released in Japan on January 4th,the break is actually done since last week,we simply got the chapter a week early.

Why not just kidnap a bunch of innocent girls do party with him?

Why do faggots think Admirals are stronger than Yonko?

Also
BigMom is weakest yonko and you're retarded if you think Kaido, Shanks, and Blackbeard wont have feats that outdo hers

>Admirals are stronger than Yonko
But they aren't,they are only stronger than Big Mom.

What would Ivankov's answer be upon hearing Sanji's plea to turn him into a girl so he can join them into the hot springs?

>Kaido, Shanks, and Blackbeard
>kaido
the guy who is suicidal ?
>shanks
one arm jobber
>blackbeard
jinbei wrecks him easy

Gold Roger
Silvers Rayleigh
sCopper Gabban
Jewelry Bonney

Bonney was part of Roger's crew CONFIRMED

That would explain Akainu's interest in her.

The interest is already explained by her being able to provide important people with eternal youth.

And why she cried during Whitebeard's death

Hopefully by the time they go in hiatus you'll have hanged yourself.

To be fair HxH's current arc is shit now even more than greed island, i just wanna get off the boat.
Also the only thing that makes guts and nakama's adventure arc worth reading now is casca's recovery.
Currently One piece is more fun to read than those two.

How is Bonney so slim despite eating so much?

I hate Zorofags the most.

She gets lots of sexercise from her male crewmates.

Her devil fruit. She makes herself go back to the state she was before eating after every meal

lolnope

You should be glad that Ivankov is on the good side.Imagine what he could have done with his devil fruit power if he was evil?

If this was Yu-Gi-Oh,what decks would the One Piece characters have?

Luffy would use a 60 card deck composed of a bunch of cards that he thinks look cool but have no synergy whatsoever. He didn't bother reading any of the card effects, some of them he can't even use.

Usopp would run counter faeries 100%

And he'd still win the majority of the time cause of luck.

>Luffy: What he said
>Zoro: Six Samurai
>Nami: Weather Painter
>Usopp: some kind of stall/burn deck
>Sanji: Madolche
>Chopper: Beasts
>Nico Robin: Chronomaly
>Franky: ABC / VWXYZ
>Brook: Skull Servants
>Jinbei: Atlanteans

Boa Hancock would use an Amazoness deck

Is Barto /ourguy/?

> doffy and BB are stronger than Big Mom

Why this board is full of retard.

don't kinkshame him

>Thinks BB wont be above BigMom level when Luffy and crew confront him

Spoilers fucking when?

What if there was a Troll Troll fruit? It allows the user to become a master Internet troll,to the point of framing others for their actions and also give him the ability to take people's worst impulses and fears and make them destroy themselves.Man,that would be too OP.
It would basically be a fruit that allows you to make the others do horrible things.
The fruit would be shaped like the Internet troll face.

This is a perfect question to ask your friends on reddit. I'm sure you'd get lots of upvotes

its fucking monday
the earliest you'll get the text spoilers is late wednesday/early thursday

Only VIzanon probably later.

>implying there are no straight people on okama island
Speedreader detected.
You don't seem worried about the very real possibility for Hancock to come back as a man though.

I'm honestly relieved. What a horrible two weeks its been.

What if instead of being Lawful Evil,Big Mom was actually Chaotic Evil?

Big mom isnt evil just stupid

Wait! If Devil Fruit users can't take showers,imagine how badly they stink!

BM is Chaotic Neutral. There are positive and negative sides to her action. On one hand she has an entire library of live weird looking people and occasionally eats her children during tanthrum she doesn't control nor remember anything about, but that shouldn't make you forget she created a country that is nothing short of a utopia.

Its pretty short. I think giving away lifespan as taxes is pretty fucked up and BM going on random rages and destroying towns and killing civilians is pretty fucked up.

What if Caesar and Monet switched Devil Fruits?

How is giving away lifespan any different from giving money to the government in exchange for security and public services?

>sbs lol what's that

Gather 'round, gather 'round, bets for ch. 891 fellas:

a. Luffy v. Katakuri
b. More fucking Sunny shenanigans
c. Team Sanji cake
d. Some Germa shit
e. Team Sunny & Team Sanji reunion
f. Team Sunny & Germa Reunion
g. Team Sanji & Germa reunion
h. The usual bit of Sanji & bit of Sunny & a glimpse of Luffy transition chapter

I guess that's her weak point? Eversince she was a child she was kinda the "retarded kid with an overpowered body". Essentially what Weevil probaby is, but on steroids and with tits.

a, b, and c, also Sanji, Bege, and Pudding passing by Daifuku's fleet. Bege terminates the fleet with his canon, cliffhanger on Smoothie saving her bro.

>a, b, and c
So h it is

I wish we could get a full chapter of
>a. Luffy v. Katakuri
but I guess we will get yet another fucking
>b. More fucking Sunny shenanigans

h, Germa will be the cavalry, so they won't appear until the SHs are all reunited

a and b