What is Sup Forums's problem with Dragon Ball Super threads? Let's look at the facts of the matter here

What is Sup Forums's problem with Dragon Ball Super threads? Let's look at the facts of the matter here.

>Is an anime thread on an anime board, it is in the right place
>Is the most influential anime series on the planet
>Has currently have a show running which is why there are constant threads
>the threads have a subject titles so people can filter them out if they choose to

Give me facts on why it doesn't have a place on this board. Don't give me your feelings.

contrarian losers hate popular things because those things are liked by many people, unlike them, who are just morbidly obese and totally stupid shit bags.

There's noting inherently wrong with Dragon Ball Super. It's a shit anime, but anime nonetheless. The problem is the """""discussion"""""" in the thread
>gohan Blanco
>Caulifla avatarfagging
>frieza avatarfagging
> General /lat/ posting
Also there's no need to have 24/7 threads for an anime that only airs once a week.

>Is the most influential anime series on the planet
But that's wrong. Even Devilman is more influential than Dragonball Z. Toriyama is a hack that should've stayed writing gag manga like Dr. Slump.

It is anime and it does belong on this board. I won't deny that.

People (rightfully) complain though because the average posters on those threads are meme spouting underaged retards and it's blatantly obvious. Like they're not even attempting to hide the fact that they're 12 years old fresh out of Sup Forums or whatever shithole they came from.

But hey as long as they stay in their containment thread then whatever. I filter them so it's not a big deal.

>power levels make no sense
>story line out of a chinese WN
>story line also a close copy of western fanfic
>fight animation looks shit (pokemon has better fights)
>CG animation as well, no excuses it should be better for the franchise it is
>GT was ironically better all along, because Super delivered so low

I personally have nothing against any of the dragon ball series' but I only entered this thread to see if anyone had side tracked this thread to talk about inuboshi
For you see Kamehameha is lesser than pomf =3

This may actually answer your question.....

This reads like an old Naruto copypasta.

it turned ito torikoshit fanfic

The weak fear the strong

I don't.
Just rangeban Latin America.
If DBS threads are still posted, they'll be welcome.

Dont they at least stay in the threads

Hear hear!

>meta thread

>Implying spicposting isn't from burgerland

Oh bullshit you ask any 90's kids what devilman is and only a handful at most will know.

There is more than one dragonball thread active on Sup Forums at any moment, it's basically a general.

They attract third world shitposters. Also the anime is complete crap.

Generals are bad.
Avoid generals.

>spics
>youtube ecelebs
>shit anime

Says the tripfag

The range of audience is not what makes a show influential, retard.

That's how bad generals are.