Wow it's a fucking trap

are you fucking kidding me?
fuck you japan
fucking faggot fucks
i just got to the reveal and needed to vent let this thread die like this shit series
fate apocrypha

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/196292/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So who set you up?

wouldnt be as hot if he was a girl

Ask yourself, why are you even mad?
Did you find him attractive before the reveal?

Did he have the hots for Sieg or I read to much into it?

Admittedly I thought he was only kinda cute when I first saw him, but when I found out he was a guy he seemed cuter to me. I still wouldn't touch him tho

Who didn't have hots for Sieg in this piece of crap?

Have you been living under a fucking rock?

What's the point of wanting to have sex with a guy, even if he looks like a cute girl?

Not-Caster AKA Semiramis.

Yeah user, what's the point of having sex if not for reproduction?

>when I found out he was a guy he seemed cuter to me
Ah, the young one is starting to learn and see the light!

>I still wouldn't touch him tho
Your loss. I'd go balls-deep into his BP.

What's the point of being gay if you know you're going to hell?

it was obvious from the start you autistic shitbag

Afraid not, I tried fapping to trap doujins but the penis on the recipient was always a major turn off, even Astolfo can't fix that

Maybe you're already going to hell for other shit so it doesn't matter. Like us, for example, we're already going to hell for being into Sup Forums stuff.

i got into fate prisma illya over christmas holidays because i was bored and needed something to watch
wanted to see what other fate shit was like so i watched the latest one
well sorry i clearly don't watch enough trap shit because i assumed the girl was a girl

It's because the contrast is more drastic. Of course a 2D grill would be cute.

>we're already going to hell for being into Sup Forums stuff.
The bible doesn't say anything about jacking off to cartoons and I'm pretty sure it also supports pedophilia if you were referring to loli.

>I tried fapping to trap doujins but the penis on the recipient was always a major turn off,
it's just a matter of time.

yes.
i thought it was best girl

>Afraid not, I tried fapping to trap doujins but...
nhentai.net/g/196292/
There you go bud, enjoy fapping to traps from now on

Just jacking off is already a sin, user, let alone if you do it to something that's not a human female.
Also, anime is satanic in nature. Not that I care, since I'm already going to hell even if I wasn't into anime at all.

wtf i love satan now

then who says I can't yoink it to pretty fem-males without actually having contact with the 3d version. I should be safe right

So is Fate/Apocrypha good?
What were the threads like when it aired and the general consensus of Sup Forums when it was over?

Being homosexual at all is a sin, not just engaging in homosex.

>looks sexy and cute
>act more girly than most of females

Everyone would understand you won't marry it, but not wanting to at least face fuck boy like this is more gay than actual homosex

Would have oral fun and didn't give a fuck afterwards

no the all loving and merciful god is going to caste you into torture for all eternity because you touched yourself a few times to entertainment pumped out by the island of japan
this is clearly the most obvious and logical eternal outcome based on your time on earth

>draw a girl
>make it act like a girl
>give it a female voice actor
>in fine print at the bottom *male
it is now a sin to be attracted to it and you are all going to hell for eternity
thank you japan

>So is Fate/Apocrypha good?
No.
>What were the threads like when it aired and the general consensus of Sup Forums when it was over?
Threads were shit like 90% of Fate threads. General consensus seems to be that Sieg ruined everything.

Felix is 10x better yet barely got any attention compared to this, Fate fans are fucking bonkers.

Does being aroused by general feminine characteristics count towards being considered homosexual
>nb4 "muh" hidden penis
Try and make an argument without that single point

"Acting girly" doesn't make him a girl though. Homosexuality is being attracted to the opposite sex. If you are attracted to someone you acknowledge as male then you are a faggot.

"I act therefore I am" is a tumblr wet dream, take that trash back there.

Remember, if you want to fuck a trap you're gay.
But if you don't know it's a trap and you don't want to fuck that attractive female form, you're also gay.

Not inherently. If you are attracted to a trap thinking it's a woman then that's fine. If you still want to fuck, or your desire to fuck grows after finding out it's a man, you are a flaming homo.

To help the brainlets understand, just think about why they're called "traps". They exist to bait you in and burn you. A mouse getting caught by a mouse trap because of the cheese bait is normal. A mouse intelligent enough to understand that there is a trap waiting for it, but goes for it anyway not because of the cheese but because they are attracted to the trap itself, is mentally deficient.

>Homosexuality is being attracted to the opposite sex
So, wanting to fuck an extremely convincing FtM transexual is not gay at all just because he's biologically female?

>wanting to fuck tumblr
Even gayness is less degenerate.

Depends on your perception. If you think it's a man then obviously you are gay. If you know it's a biological female then technically not, though you're still equally brain damaged for being attracted to a monstrosity.

Oh and it also depends if it still has a vagina or not. If it had surgery to gain imitation male genitalia then it's gay even if you know it's biologically female.

Wanting to fuck transexuals of any kind is a mental illness much worse than homosexualty.

Acting girly is what turn on guys, gtfo with your dumb logic, it's bisexual at worst, gay faggotary is wanting to be fucked by a big hairy older daddy

Nope, actually in love with the series, Luka is only fappable when he's born as a girl genderbent Luka doujin when

By that logic some faggot twink acting like a submissive bitch ass twink while still looking blatantly male is hetero, because his act has somehow overcome his biological sex and overturned the English dictionary/language. Not to mention there are gay guys who explicitly prefer feminine men who still look like men, just like how there are dykes who prefer masculine butch women. They're all still gay, and so are you. Now fuck off.

>barely got any attention compared to this
Not true.

>Felix
literally who?

Literally stop being so new and watch more anime.

what the hell happened to the animation in episode 22?
did they outsource the battle animation to a completely different studio or something?

More frames + same budget = lower quality.

The best and straightest trap.

is it from another fate series?
i don't think i can stomach another one of these fate/apocrypha is the last main line fate i'm watching and i'm just going to stick to Fate/loli-kissing series for the obvious reasons

It's from a 2016 series which got a lot of threads you dip, hence "stop being so new".

Thanks!

oh that meme cattrap

>Astolfo is cuter because he is a trap. If he wasn't, it would be just another shitty Nasu genderbend. Instead, he becomes this super cute benevolent effeminate knight with a fucking fang who cares about you deeply.

Who the fuck are you quoting?

Are you a virgin?

Fuck off, unvirgin.

As far as Traps go, Astolfo's design is pretty butch what with all the black and gold with gauntlets that accentuate his knuckles and his brashly boyish way he tends to carry himself.

If you just saw him from the waist up, you'd be forgiven for thinking he was a guy or at the very least, if you were on the fence, you wouldn't be too surprised if someone told you he was a dude.

The Absolute Territory makes all the difference which is odd since his lower half is lacking much in the way of flair otherwise.

He barely even looks like a girl though.

If you read Charlemagne, you'd see this coming.

Want to add, the book's name is "matter of france".

Yes he does.

>that neck
Mmmmmmmmmm