Madoka aired 7 years ago

>Madoka aired 7 years ago
hold me Sup Forums

And it's been milked to death in nipland since then along with Fate.

>7 years is a long time for user

>passage of time threads on Sup Forums
>7 years is a long time

Did you know Devilman was written 46 years ago?

You're forgetting nu-Sup Forums are a bunch of 18-20 year olds that never shut the fuck up about muh middle school days.

what was the point of that character again?

What the heck is devilman lol

she was literally created to die

She was the showcase example of someone innocent and with good intentions eventually becoming jaded and corrupted.

Sadly it has, but when the new anime comes out it will be glorious

I love that Re:Zero happened so that we have a perfect analogy for what makes Madoka such a terrible and overrated series.

>when

And I still hate it.

If instead you loved it just like people with good taste do, your life would be better, you know?

Yes, and in retrospective it wasn't that good, shit even CGI shows manage to have more fleshed out characters and stronger worldbuilding.

>worldbuilding
Why would need worldbuilding in a contemporary setting? Or do you mean the witch realm?

*would you

To be a pleb filter.

>nu-Sup Forums
First of all, lurk more for using the term "nu-Sup Forums".
Secondly, lurk more for not knowing that this has always been the case.
Finally, stop trying to pass as some fountain of wisdom when the water flowing is pure undiluted shit.

it's just random buzzwords put together, ignore it

How so? I like Re:Zero but the anime was really weak compared to Madoka.

Why do people think every fucking thing needs to have worldbuilding these days? The series is set in modern days, there's no reason to waste time. The anime had 12 episodes to develop the characters and they managed it really well, every character has its backstory and motivations showed and developed in the show.

Will Homu ever get to take her waifu to bed?

To make fun of the "I'm going to love you from afar" dumb animu girl.

Going to take some time, these girls are a bit unexperienced after all! Here, a sneak peek into the most recent timeline.

>most recent timeline
This made me laugh out loud. Do I have autism?

To bring the cuckold fetish into the mainstream.

No, they're enemies now and Madoka will send Homura to the deepest pits of hell in the next movie.

Sorry, but Madoka can do no such things. She loves everyone despite their sins.

But not just that, there's one other important thing! Homura did nothing wrong.

>Next movie
I want to believe but it won't happen.

More like Homura did everything wrong.
Although, to be fair, it was impossible to do anything better under those circumstances.

Rebellion really separates the children from the adults. Homura did nothing wrong. Madoka, for all the good she did, ought to realize the folly in always rushing to sacrifice herself.

>ought to realize the folly in always rushing to sacrifice herself.
Isn't that exactly what Homura did on the first place?

Homura only sacrifices herself for Madoka. Madoka is the beginning and end of meaning in Homura's life.

So you are saying she did everything wrong, yet you are saying she did the best possible things.

She could do everything wrong:
She could have let it go and in doing so let Incubators do their thing. Who knows what they would come up with?
She could have left the kindest, the most selfless girl forever trapped as Madokami, paying the price for decisions of all the other magical girls for all eternity. Wow, what a just world, huh?

But she didn't. So get your facts straight!

>CGI shows manage to have more fleshed out characters and stronger worldbuilding
What does the method of animation have to do with this shit you doofus

I wish. But I don't want to get my hopes up.
>Rebellion sequel never

Gen wanted to have his way with a seigi no mikata as well

> 12 episodes
> "BUT MUH WORLD BUILDING!"

fuck you grandpa, you might have gotten used to being old, but spare us younglings a bit of compassion please
it's not easy facing the fact that we're 2 blinks away from becoming an old man like you

Cut him some slack as well, it must be truly a sad thing being 70.

>telling yurifags something they dislike isn't as good as they think
Most people should be able to figure out that it wasn't that great on their own after seeing a few truly good series, but this is a general, and one that's up 7 years after the show finished airing at that. It exists for people to post the same pictures and variations of comments revolving around the same show because it's the only community they feel a part of. Deep down they know it's a 7/10 series at best, but if they admit that it isn't a masterpiece it means their time has been wasted.

>Deep down they know it's a 7/10 series at best, but if they admit that it isn't a masterpiece it means their time has been wasted.
So do you really think if it was 10/10 their time wouldn't be wasted?

>How so? I like Re:Zero but the anime was really weak compared to Madoka.
Madokafags in a nutshell here. It's the same shit, that's why you liked it.

I want to fuck the witches

Yeah, clearly the adults can see what a shitshow this movie was.

>It's the same shit, that's why you liked it.
Just out of curiosity, how are they the same shit? Because they both have the "muh suffering" element? Your analytical capabilities are like a baby's.

Found mommy's favorite adult!

Same shit? First, I didn't say it was a masterpiece or something, just a nice show. Also, there's pretty much nothing similar about them, it's the same thing to say that Narnia is the same shit as Lord of the Rings just because they are fantasy stories.

CON and LOTR are literally the same thing.

Oh yeah I love when Frodo is Isekai'd to another world to fight a motherfucking witch with a lion. Similar worlds doesn't mean same stories, Madoka and Re:Zero are also nothing alike.

>implying that Frodo and Homura aren't identical characters
They even look the same.

Not sure, I kind of like Homura a bit more...

>at the end Homura straight-up fucking dies
>Madoka has no desire to bring her back
>yurifags at least partially BTFO
Butcher please

There is so much hate in you. It is not healthy!

That's because they're both gay midgets.

Not sure about Frodo and Homura, but Sam and Madoka are identical

>homura is literally frodo
>madoka is literally samwise
>sayaka is literally sauron
how did they get away with this

yeah I enjoyed the part where he became some omnipotent she-deity with white stocking and cute dress and all as well

>Kyuubey is Tom Bombadil

who's Gandalf?

Hitomi

Who's Agent Smith then?

when did Gandalf ever cuck Sauron?

>Sam cosplaying Madokami
It'd be cute tho

Madoka's mom

>he didn't read the spinoff light novels

>w-weak characters
Madoka is a show about Homura, who is a strong well-developed character. Everything else is means to an end.

No, the show is about Madoka's sacrifice, for this reason she's the pov character and her name is in the title (though it's also to hide the plot twist). Also, the only character I consider underveloped is Mami and maybe Kyoko, but her past and motivations are very clear. Madoka is a great character and so is Homura, and Sayaka's development is amazing even if so many people hate her.

Someday Madoka w´ll get her revenge!

>So do you really think if something is a shining example of its artform it wouldn't be a waste of time to experience and share it?
Yes, what kind of retarded question is that?

>anime
>artform

>anime
>entity

It is. After all, you are posting in this thread dedicated to the masterpiece that is Madoka Magica. If this is not the highest form of art, simply nothing is.

Sequel when.

NEW MADOKA WHEN ?!?!?

majuu arc could be boring than the witches one

>during next October we get an update where for the entire month you play as witch versions of the girls

Rebellion doesn't need a sequel, it ended perfectly.

Never because Homura already got friendzoned

The characters aren't weak and the show is about Madoka. Get your head out of your ass.

>rebellionshitters are this delusional

>baww why'd they ruin my sugary sweet anticlimax

At least they'll probably get their Sayaka x Kyouko pair.

As if there was anything climactic about Rebellion's ending.

>a cliffhanger
>ended perfectly
dumb homurafag

That won't be true until Madoka gets a mobage with a billion new waifus.

>cliffhanger
t. brainlet

>replying to rebellion homufags
You guys never learn, do you?

But we do have a mobage

And I finally finished it three days ago.

madoka and yuyuyu divided by 2

The show was about Homura.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

I agree about the characters not being fleshed out properly, but Madoka was never supposed to be a character-driven series to begin with.

I never understood this criticism. Madoka, Sayka, and Homura were all good, especially for a 12 episode series. They just don't spell them out for you.

The problem is that, aside from Homura, the other attempts at character development feel unnatural. Sayaka was stupid and really went out of her way to make shit get worse for herself, they don't even give me any reason as to why she likes the violin guy so much when he's been shown as nothing but a whiny asshat this whole time.

I didn't like Sayaka as a character all that much, but she was a good plot device.

I thought Sayaka was going to be the fiery one to watch out for, and a great fighter - only for her to be completely overshadowed by the 2 uber-vixens who got brought in later. Then she got killed off. Poor Sayaka.

As I said, I don't like Sayaka as a character and I agree with your criticism of her for the most part, but her purpose in the story was to show how a magical girl gets corrupted until she becomes a witch.

>even the writers cucked Sayaka

Nope. Never EVER. Homura is a piece of shit, especially after what she did in Rebellion. Madoka will eventually remember everything, dispel Homura's shit and will punish Homura for it. She will never forgive Homura and WILL kill Homura with her own two hands for her betrayal. She deserves it, Homura is a disgusting selfish traitor who needs to burn in hell.