Let's have a deep intellectual talk, user

Let's have a deep intellectual talk, user.

What do you want to talk about?

>STEMfags
>intellectual conversation

I want to fuck Kurisu.

Talk is boring. Let's do science.

Gochiusa thread?

Knowledge is a dangerous thing and the world and the human condition within that world are disproportionately fragile compared to what a few thousand or million overzealous retards with uncertain knowledge and overcertain convictions can do to them. To someone with a philosophical or metaphysical sensibility for how difficult certainty really is to come by, or any knowledge of the history of science, STEMfags look like a bull in a china shop.

It's not that they are wrong on a few key things, it's that they have the conceptual sophistication of a child and there isn't even any way to teach them anything. They are so far gone down a path of stupidity, paved with incorrect axioms and getting wronger with every step, that helping them would require deprogramming their entire worldview from the ground up. And they don't even want to be deprogrammed, because, also like children, they're filled with enthusiasm to apply their broken ideas to reality, and those broken ideas are incidentally very effective at generating self-referential and circular feedback, that is, proving themselves "correct" as a foregone conclusion.

If STEMfags were just flat wrong about one or two things, the instinct would be to correct them. The problem is that they're tangled heaps of wrongness, who also want to destroy the entire planet. I don't disagree with them ideologically because that would imply they have an ideology. They are just the useful idiots of a few diseased and long debunked ways of visualizing the universe, views that perpetuate themselves like a virus by preying on the intellectually weak and lazy. Scientism is an historic bloc that reproduces itself so that it can reproduce itself, and brings all its debunked and dangerous epistemes along for the ride.

I feel bad for you. I honestly do.

TL;DR
Post best girl.

Improve your writing. I've lost any desire to read it on the first paragraph.

Are you suggesting that /sci/ isn't full of geniuses?

Me too.

Bluepill me on dr. Pepper.

SERN's attemtp to poison you with sugar. You'll get fat and have beetus.

I want to have a threesome with Kurisu and her VA.

tldr Sup Forumsermin and people that can barely do algebra pollute STEM.

Ok I'm listening

Sure. I'm an intellectual, after all.

>Kurisu and her VA
That would be surreal.

I'm not stem, I'm going to study dentistry because I want to elevate people from pain and literally protect their smiles. But have fun with crunching the number and solving algebra. I believe in you user, do you best!

Oh and I forgot the picture of Kurisu cheering you up. Sorry. Go go Stemanon!

Sure.
Y-you should start, though.

That's what happens when all you read is chinese manho.

>arts majors

>literally protect their smiles

Clean this up first then talk.

Alright, I have an intellectual problem for you. My apartment has very thin walls. There is a couple on the other side of said walls, currently fucking. I am a disturbed, primarily due to my sexual frustration. How do I approach this problem without being a jealous douche?

Which subreddit would Kurisu visit?

Buy better headphones. Loud neighbours is something you'll always have to deal with in apartments.

Kurisu is a pure, innocent shitposter in love with transient, meaningless discussion. She wouldn't set foot in that place.

Nice delusion. She's literally /r/funny tier.

Fuck you. Where are the Japanese shaman girls?

Call the cops for a noise disturbance. Nothing kills a mood faster than having a cop tell you to stop fucking so loudly.

I didn't know that Leddit is our equivalent of 2ch.
That's bullshit. We are the equivalent of 2ch.

gonewild - she could fund her research by selling the smelly stockings

She's /our girl/.

They'll instantly suspect that user called the cops though.

Ask them to join. Some couples are into that.

Yeah, but you, sometimes they do that when I go to sleep.
Yeah, you see, that's a douche move. They are not exactly loud. It's just the walls that are too thin. I mean I'm happy that SOMEONE at my floor is having sex, but they practically force to masturbate. And I don't want to be a lonely gut who's jerking off to the sounds of his neigbours having sex. I mean I have standarts.

A brown recluse. No need to thank me, my man.

You should be able to solve this.

Sup Forums = 2chan
Reddit = 2ch

>I want to elevate people from pain and literally protect their smiles
You have some nice aspirations there, user. Keep going.

Bullshit. The actual audience on 2ch aren't anything close to Redditors.

Rudolf changes his name to Adolf and puts Anne in the oven.

>Is Anne correct?
No. You see, at some point Rudolf will need money. He and his siblings will attempt to blackmail their older brother. Then Rudolf and his wife will die by the hand of the Golden Witch.

WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW KUUUURISUUTIIIIINAAAAAA!

>52 weeks in a year, mandatory 20 days/5 weeks for vacation - 235 weeks total
>36 workhours in a week, that's 30 loaves per oven
>15*30*235 = 105.750 loaves of bread
Anne is a fat cat capitalist that abuses her workers.

Fuck off Beatrice you don't actually exist.

Fukken kek

No, I estimate he could only cook ~364635 loaves of bread, even if he had someone else providing all the dough and cooked from waking up till sleep and was able to swap an oven from a cooked loaf to a new batch of dough in an instant.
Unless Rudolf is an automaton or we're counting "bread made by someone other than Rudolf" as bread made by Rudolf.
Either way hitting 1 million would be impossible without at least double the ovens.

Shut the fuck up, Christina.

now this is a textbook example of empty eloquence
jesus fucking christ user-kun

OOOOOOHHHH?

Do you have anything to support that claim, anooooooooooon?

I wish I could post in red on Sup Forums so we could have more fun with Beatriceposting