>jpn fandom loves it because it's cute/creepy
>still no stockholm syndrome fanart yet

I don't fucking understand

Other urls found in this thread:

lhscans.com/manga-golden-kamui-raw.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Golden Kamuy
>Shipping
Some people actually don't deserve to breathe.

What crawled up your anus and died?

Is he dead yet?

Not yet.

I hope the gang drags it out and makes it slow. Let everyone have a turn.

>Let everyone have a turn.
Will they have a match before killing him?

I doubt it. Who wants to sumo wrestle with a frozen prude like that around?

Man, can I just say that I fucking love this manga. Shit's great.

Sugimoto is immortal, ri-right?

>sugimoto manages to survive the series
>but noda pairs him off with asirpa

I'm not sure how I'd feel

post the incel beaten up/getting beat up

The fuck, Ogata and Asirpa arent for shipping, they are for slow healing.

Oh user. You're in for quite the ride.

Also, from where do you get the raws? I caught up with the manga recently and the last chapter I saw was the one where they find a fake Noppera-Bo and Tsurugi attacks the prison, is there anymore anywhere?

I use lhscans.com/manga-golden-kamui-raw.html and the baidu group for the latest chapter updates.

There are scans of the magazine on nyaa but they're fucking terrible.
I have the same question, caught up with the series in a few days. The guys are super handsome, no homo.

Thanks a lot.

Thank you, time to read and despair for translations.

No problem, I'm happy to help fellow gk fans out.

holy fuck dude why

Because he's a fucking sociopath, that's why. Dude probably wanted Sugimoto out of Asirpa's life.

And as we all know, pic related.

shit tier ship, Ogata's dick has never knew human touch

His daddy never hugged him.

The fact that it's disgusting is what makes it so good!

Ok, so for what I get Kiro was working with Ogata and wanted to kill Nopperabu for some reason, Inkarmat discovered him giving the signal to shoot so he stabbed her, and now Tsurugi somehow has no problem with Sugimoto joining the division, probably because he can help locate the others? I guess. Wew.

spoilers for the raws but flashback to Tsurumi's group when? I want to see how fucked up things get when Tsukishima isn't around for a couple of days

Tsurumi never had a problem with Sugimoto, he saved his life at every opportunity,
he just wants that delicious berserking ass on his side.

Same, I'm glad it exists and can't wait for the anime.

Inkarmat digging the dagger in deeper so Kiroranke wouldn't be able to remove it quickly enough and run off with the evidence was metal as fuck. Tanigaki got a damn good waifu.

We might even see Shiraishi be more than comic relief now, thanks to her, seeing as he noticed Kiroranke's missing dagger. He knows it's up to him to keep Asirpa safe from the two fuckboys.

>Inkarmat digging the dagger in deeper so Kiroranke wouldn't be able to remove it quickly enough and run off with the evidence was metal as fuck.
Right? She's hardcore especially since she got the prophecy she was going to die,
but I guess that means Noperrabo is going to die instead? Where is he in the raws?

He got 360 quickscoped by Ogata. So much for being the big bad.

see

I know he got shot, but is he actually dead? Sugimoto lived through it no problem.

Sugimoto is called The Inmortal for a reason. Also The bullet only grazed his skull while Nopperabu got a bullet directly to the brain and still used his last movement to cover Sugimoto with his body. Seems like he really was a good dude after all.

fuck, I wanted to know more about him,
it wouldn've been cool having a fucked up polish dude join the crew

I want to know what the fuck Ogata wants and why he thinks he needs to backstab everyone to get it

he's that one guy who picked "chaotic evil" as alignment and keeps derailing the game for no real reason

Honestly though, I doubt he actually wants power like Tsukishima suggested, I think he's just doing what the cold empty void in chest is telling him to do.

The real question is who's gonna win tsurumibowl

Ataraki or whatever he's called, the deaf-ish gun man

that's the best possible winner tbqh

That, or someone we've yet to meet yet.

I just can't see Tsurumi going for someone below his station, he's definitely a marry upwards kind of guy. The rest of those guys would still let him fuck them on the side, no matter what.

>I just can't see Tsurumi going for someone below his station, he's definitely a marry upwards kind of guy.
>Koito getting cucked by his own dad for all that sweet naval power

Oh yes, absolutely.

Mosuman the winner of the Tsurumi bowl for continued Koito suffering, confirmed.

He is going to have a painful death, isn't it? Sugimot must be really mad at him for taking Asirpa and trying to kill him. Can't wait to see them both fighting.

I doubt he even like Asirpa, I don't know what Ogata wants in life, he doesn't even need daddy's approval. This is one of those characters who deserve wearing a fedora.

Forget about Sugimoto, can you imagine Asirpa's reaction once she finds out what he's done?

Killing her father? Nearly killing Sugimoto? Basically kidnapping her? Stringing her along, all the while? After she's done nothing but be good to him?

He may just be Asirpa's first and only kill.

I could maybe see Noda somehow making his join up with some group again since that's how this plot usually goes, but I feel like taking Asirpa is a step too far for Sugimoto and the 7th would never take him back so he's either going to die or join with Hijikata again.

>loud MOSU sounds of pleasure as Koito cries in the next room

I wonder if Hijikata would ever take him again. Ogata is too dangerous to be part of anything, nobody would ever let him guard is back.

Well, you right. I can see Asirpa hosting grim feelings toward him. Worst part is Ogata behaves more like a wild animal than an evil human, maybe Asirpa won't have a big deal if she sees him in that way too.

>I wonder if Hijikata would ever take him again.
I doubt he'd trust him, but he's useful.

I doubt he is useful if you barely can't get what's going on inside his cat brain.

I think he enjoys Asirpa's presence, although I can't articulate why. He's interested in her, because she's interesting. He enjoys her reactions.

I can't find the scan, but remember when they were hunting birds, and he went out of his way to impress her, specifically, after she said killing them with a gun was inefficient? It's stuff like that.

he can hit things from far away and you're 100% sure he's gonna betray you at some point so you can plan ahead for that

>chapter 142 introduces Russian fistfiggting
>topless and sweaty manbears knocking each other out
>Sugimoto has to join to save Ryu
Noda's research trip brought great results,

And all Russian lines is correct because he has a native consultant now.

Thanks, I choked on my drink

Have you read 143? The manbear punching gets so good.

Thanks user, I am going to "read" those raws right now.

How come Tsukishima speaks fluent Russian? He can't be part slav since he's about 5 feet tall

This is the content I subscribe for

MUH DICK

BUT WAIT, did the Ruskies force him to shave his chest?

post moar, pls. Let's keep alive this thread.

He is just that based.

Just saw spoilers. Sergeant is BUILT.

Tsurumi gathered a lot of capable guys.

Is Inkarmat still alive?

it's a distraction tactic

It'll probably get added in the volume edition.

Being hot is a distraction tactic?

she seems to be recovering with Tsurumi's group

this injustice must be corrected

So does anyone else think Tsurumi looks like Lenin?

Censored in magazine releases for lewdness. It is known GK is the bara TLR.

I can storytime it, it's not very spoilery anyway

Tanigaki said he wouldn't forgive her if she died while he was away, so of course she's alive. Don't be silly, user.

He used to, be he got really handsome in the later volumes.

Pls, do it, user.

Can't wait for the anime, hope it gets decent attention.

The gravure was great, but I'm sad he didn't get any nice, formal photos. Tanigaki is a handsome man and should be respected!

It's going to take forever to adapt, I hope they don't have to cut too much.

How many episodes did they say we're getting?

He got a loyal waifu and son, that's more than any user or normie could get.

Don't give half a shit about anime, I want manga scanlations NOW.

alright, the scans are kinda bad quality, but here's 143, the chapter where we find out just how goddamn shredded everybody is

>just how goddamn shredded everybody is
Wasn't that this chapter?

there hasn't been a 7th division bath issue yet yet, that's not everybody

I've got a feeling it's one of those 'If I really wanted to kill you, you'd be dead" things, given how much has been made of his accuracy over the series, and it really is possible to survive getting shot in the head. Much likelier than running around immediately after getting shot in the neck.

>7th division bath issue
That would be comedy gold.

>scans
This mysterious technology is called photography, user

>Sugimoto uses -san with Asirpa
I kind of expected he'd be on a non-honorifics basis with her for some reason.

I feel like Tanigaki doubled in size since we last saw him but Tsukishima's the real star here

>Asirpa-san
That's extremely cute.

Jesus, no-nose guy is becoming my favorite from panel to panel.

he respects her a lot

hnngggg

>малъцу

Almost.

he's been my fav ever since he kicked the fuck out of Ogata

>Noda is legit about height
I like that not even Tanikagi can match those Russian guys..

It's just a typo, this Eugenio Uzhinin does his job well otherwise.

>Tanigaki's chest hair isn't forgotten in this panel
HOW COULD HE FORGET SUCH A CRUCIAL CHARACTER TRAIT IN THE OTHER PAGE