Aikatsu, Pripara, Cocotama and friends

fure

Chiri kissing Michiru soon.

Life of Nonfucker
Writen by /ai/
Genre: Non-fiction

I can't wait for their confrontation

I want to fuck Lily in front of Yuzu.

Japanese Vampire is in love with an American Clown.

Is this where all the cool idols hang out?

I want to fuck Rola's armpits.

Kana needs to sing for a Cool character in Friends and she'd be done with all of the idol types.

You mean Laura?

dark sheep

That was cute.

How could you let last thread die?

How could you let Stars die?

How could you let Michiru die?

I'm glad it's gonna die.

The boys from Pripara make me feel weird

I'm glad I am gonna die.

>no nico
>no subs

>boys

>stars has prominent boys
>dies
>removes boys
>revives

>pripara adds (real) boys
>dies

>stars revives
>pripara dies

Sorry Hibiki, can't do that. It's getting replaced by some new series. Do you remember the name? Aikatsu ...?

MINNA _________

It's dying harder without the boys, what are you talking about?

It's dying since S2 of OGkatsu.

You love Ichigo we get it.

And so are nips.

>Aikatsu outsold the juggernaut that is Precure on it's first fiscal year
>this never happened again, and sales and interest on the franchise continued dropping more and more with every year
>we git if u wuv ihchigo
Don't be an idiot.

URUTURAMAN
URUTURAMAN SEBUN

>Rolo

Paul-kun!

I wish I new a boy Rola when I was a kid. I would play with her on my SNES, we would chase each other all over the street, we would by okashi together and eat the same ice stick. One day we would get in rain and soak to the skin. We would run over my room and I would quickly undress myself to let clothes dry. But Rola wouldn't undress and tell me that he is ok and not cold. I would get angry, tell him not to stupid and forcefully pull off his pants. Pantsu would come out together with pants and I would see the most beautiful thing in the world. She would say "Dame! Iya itta noni!" and start crying. I would be very ashamed and would try to comfort Rola. She would say that she was afraid to tell me her sex, that she thought we wouldn't be able to stay friends that way. And I would tell her she herself is a lot more important for me than her sex, then my hand would slip between her legs and our relationship would step one level higher.

Yume please.

You got your facts wrong, Stars is dying on April while Pripara grows stronger.

>Aikatsu friends
>Pretty All Friends

I want to die.

I want to arrest Sora.

I want to take all those things with Aoi

PRA is still Pripara.
Aikatsu Friends is a new show.

>Aikatsu Friends is a new show.
We literally have nothing to back that up right now though.

>Pretty All Friends
>basically Pripara S5 since it will still shill Pripara arcade machines and it's going to explore Saints and not actual Pretty Rhythm characters
>Aikatsu Friends
>Stars are dead

Ainon No Friends

No announcement for a third season or a crossover while other yearly series already announced their next season.

We know that it will either make some new girls and setting or try to milk favourites from OG, because no one cares about Stars.

That's very rude. Please apologize.

Is it okay to like stars now?

I like it.

You shouldn't like anything.

No.

Is it okay to like you?

>Is it okay to like [garbage]?
You tell me.

It's always ok to like Stars

Perfection.

You may like the Admins, Sidles and Koharu.

I want to lika Rola.

What is your favorite thing about Non?

Me too satan

Careful, that's the last time where Yume looked like an idol, or where S4 wasn't just an irrelevant joke compared to "real, international idols".
Seriously.

Her kindness.

Lala told me she is worried about Non's older male friends

I want to lick Rola.

Her best friends are a shameless lolicon and an ex-drug addict, she can't say anything about Non's friends.

Boys are only acceptable when they have vaginas.

But what about boipussy?

five for one special!

Subs tonight

FUCK Sumire

>ex-drug addict
She's just moved to a lower level of dependency. She still needs her hit to get her stage persona on.

It's not like I don't want to not die.

There's literally nothing wrong with taking performance enhancing drugs.

I think my single favourite thing about Non would have go be her smolness, her maturity, her dependability, her trolling steak, her cuteness, her love for her sister, her tsundere streak, her mild smugness, her pichipichi-ness, her straightforwardness, her adorable relationship with her cute tsundere ojou-sama wife, her responsibility when taking care of her and her wife's pet, her ambition, how she's a kid at heart, her cute hairstyle, her cute cheeks, how she gets mad, her cuteness and how she's the best.

The desert island episode is one of my favorite S3 episodes. It was funny, but it was also convincing and good as a "we made a team but now I hate and want to break up" episode. Poor Non having to babysit those to superbakas.

Sumire made herself too tasty and now I can't stop eating her out.

Agreed, there was also mindbroken Chiri peropita-ing back and forth with Pepper.
>Chiri ga okashikunattekita!
Just like my Japanese doujins.

Sumire should be more careful, somebody could lose a limb.

Sumire is suitable for attaching invented personalities to. I mean, she doesn't have much of one to start with.

I want to attach additional limbs to Sumire.

Vampire lesbian Sumire was her best personality.

No personality Sumire was the best because I could relate to her.

I want to masturbate furiously to Nozomi.

Stop that.

You mean stop wanting to and actually do it? Sounds good to me.

I LIKE IT

You reminded me that I still need to watch that movie.