ITT: Post your most contrarian opinions

I think pic related is absolute trash with a centrist level of political illiteracy as an ending

Sup Forums and Sup Forums should be fused. You can pretend there is a difference, but there really isnt.

Japanese anime producers should hire script writers who aren't manlets or are at least able to do some research into how non-manlets think and behave.

Their target audience are mostly manlets so its only natural for them to produce manlet relatable trash

Sup Forums has the second worst board culture on Sup Forums

roll in Sup Forums as well

>unironically using centrist as a negative
Brainlet american detected

burgers are retarded
oh sorry that's not an unpopular opinion everyone on earth knows this

The whole point was there wasn't one right, idiot.

The idea of "board culture" is retarded and only exists to validate all the time we spend here.

>centrist level of political illiteracy
Looks like youre the politically illiterate

Crossboarding scum detected.

>unironically feeling the need to label passive support of the status quo as a political position
America is the land of centrism, their most radical candidates are a social democrat and a guy cutting taxes for the wealthy

I want Sup Forums to secretely be whisked away to another site free from the rest of this garbage site. We could set up shitposting bots to remian on Sup Forums as a mobile for the drooling infant shitposting Sup Forums and Sup Forumsfaggots to play with, but the rest of us will be free

Himecuts are boring and shitty.

Mononoke, Kaiba, Tatami Galaxy, Texhnolyze, Shirobako, Haibane renmei, Baccano, were great but nothing exceptional. Stand Alone Complex was boring.

"centrism" is the only political literacy
left/right ideologues are uneducated and emotion driven

Stupid cocksucker
Himecuts perfectly frame cute faces.

They're the female equivalent of bowl cuts. It looks bad.

Hirohiko Araki is in complete creative bankruptcy, Steel Ball Run was excusable but Jojolion is a pure exercise in style with no substance

- devilman is yuasa´s only good work
- SAO 1st season is an 8/10
- SNK is better than Berserk and Miura´s art is overrated
- LOGH is objectivly the best anime ever made, but at least 90% of its fanbase is shit
-Erased was perfect and was never a romance anime.
- I am a hero last battle is rushed, but epiloge was perfect.
Rem vs. emilia threads are crap. I dont even care who wins Subaru.
- I dont like yotsubashit
-OP is a fag

Jojo never had substance. It only ever aimed to be bizarre and fun

But it also used to have character development and a well thought out (if simplicistic) plot. Most Jojolion fights could be read as a standalone episode where you revel in the strangenes and stop giving a fuck about anything that happened before the next one.

Sup Forums pretends to hate tumblr, but half of you browse it for pictures, and other half has working accounts there.

>SNK is better than Berserk
Better than Neo Berserk: absolutely
Better than Berserk up to and including Tower of Convinction: thanks for the laughs user

Cowboy Bebop is overrated as fuck.
Good, but by no means great.

Sup Forums - Anime & Cartoons (Hell)

Sup Forums - Comics & Manga (Heaven)

I don't think that's too contrarian here.

Ever time I drop Steins;Gate someone tells me it's about to "start to really pick up!!!!". First it's episode 8 that's supposed to be interesting, then suddenly it's episode 15. Maybe i'll finish it one day but fuck that.

this desu

Most anime is shit. The noise-to-signal ratio is so much higher than any other medium.

K-On is among the worst SoL anime I have ever seen.

Nah, they’re all about the same.

>most anime is shit
True. But most of pretty much anything is shit too.

>Let's rock.

You know deep in your heart that anime has more garbage, and popular garbage at that, than other mediums.

>episode 8
>episode 15
What the fuck, user. What faggots have you been listening to?
The first 12 episodes are slice of life and the last 12 are thriller. I don't remember exactly if the change in pace was at the end of episode 11 or 12, but it's pretty much a half-half split. And I really don't like slice of life at all but enjoyed the second half of the series immensely, despite the slow, but story wise kind of necessary, build up of the first half.

Not while Sup Forums and Sup Forums exist lol

At least Sup Forums has some form of self-moderation.
Sup Forums has none.

Crybaby is mostly good because of Yuasa, and it isn't even that good.

What was exceptional?

That’s simply not true, you’re just biased and probably also not taking into account that different mediums have different strengths.

The first half is a lot more enjoyable when you watch it for the second time.
Since you aren't worried anymore about whether it "picks up" or not, since you already know, you start paying more attention to the dialogue and details.

That's simply not true.
If anything, popular novels and Hollywood movies released recently are almost all shit.

Ping Pong.

>noise-to-signal ratio
Please use the SNR instead

LoGH is shit and the pacing is unbelievably terrible.

>That’s simply not true
It's true.

I've seen a lot of garbage anime and most of it never moves beyond it's childish viewpoints and aspirations.

>probably also not taking into account that different mediums have different strengths.
Besides the fact being animated and japanese doesn't really make it a different medium from regular animation, anime seems to getting shittier in animation quality as the years go by.

This is a m/a/nlet board, though.

>Besides the fact being animated and japanese doesn't really make it a different medium from regular animation, anime seems to getting shittier in animation quality as the years go by.
Oh boy, wanna talk about western animation? I haven't watched any worthwhile western animation in like 15 years.

Julian is great character.

Have you watched as many movies/cartoons/western series and read as many books? The garbage rate is pretty much the same accross all media.

You sound like you’ve seen 300 anime tops. This isn’t a dick measuring contest but the fact that you said animation seems to be getting shitter as the years go by confirms you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Bob's Burgers.

>O MY TERRAIST

>300 anime shows is a little

That would make me so incredibly angry

I wouldn't care if there wasn't a difference because then western animation would consistently release quality material instead of once or twice a decade.

>300

How many am I supposed to watch? 1000?

>That would make me so incredibly angry
Let's fuse them then.

Maybe I'll actually give it a chance with that mindset, i've always wanted to like it

>i've always wanted to like it
Why are you forcing yourself to like things?

If you don't like it after all, who gives a shit. Don't force yourself.
I love Steins;Gate, but I can understand why others wouldn't like it.

More than 300 if you’re going to make sweeping statements that are actually false.

Haven't liked an anime since 2008. And I can't stand most of the anime adaption of manga.

Geass is literally one of the worst anime ever made. Anyone who thinks the show in itself is good deserves to be discredited in everything.

>More than 300 if you’re going to make sweeping statements that are actually false.

Kek.

>Delete this!

Lolis are disgusting.

>Ping Pong
3.5/5, same as Aku no Hana
Tatami Galaxy and Kemonozume 4/5, Baccano 2.5/5

bersserk is better than SNK and you know it dude, stop laughing like a lady

Texnolyse was really boring. It had a few good shots but that was it. It gets a lot of praise on Sup Forums because its relatively obscure and has a 2deep4u plot.

What a bully!

Fuck off.

Wow, every one of your opinions is wrong

Boy the responses are gonna be fun.

Add /r/ and /n/ too

Gintama is boring and not funny

You should have at least 500 to post here.

Why would you be wasting your time for ten years then. Go do something else.

It's not even centrist. You missed the point badly and are probably a brainlet.

Fuck you

This is correct

Utena is mediocre and FMA is bad

I do neither of those things

Most anime maybe shit. But anime makes up for that because the women are hot.

The majority of people here have the same tastes as the drooling masses they disdain.

I think Aqours is 100 times better than μ's.

Durarara was better than Baccano (if you don't count the seasons of durarara that isn't the first one)